What's new

Jameel Farooqui is being tortured

Very disturbing.

He should get all the help. Nobody deserves this.

I thought your ISI was the most powerful spy agency in the world? LOL

what good are they?
Its not that they are powerful but
apparently now a days they got
A LOT OF BRAINLESS employees working in the name of imported hakoomat
which is benefiting PTI massively.

FYI EVERYONE SUBSCRIBE Jameel Farooqui YT channel, I did.

Last edited:
This is absurd, beyond absurd while Islamabad whore court is busy initiating contempt of court proceedings against Ex PM Khan for merely calling out to initiate legal proceedings against all those involved in Shahbaz Gill torture
We stand with Jamil Farooqui

I have always believed that the army ultimately had Pakistan's interest at heart. For the first time, I have doubts. Even if its only the top brass who is at fault, why is everyone else quiet. Military discipline and chain of command are not more important than one's duty as citizen or as Muslim.

I have dismissed the stories of torture and rape in East Pakistan. Now, I beginning to think that maybe there is some truth to it.

It is unfortunate that the army has completely alienated the most loyal segment of society. Sharif, Zardari and their supporters are opportunists. They have never been supporters of the army. Now there is no one left to defend them and give them the benefit of the doubt.

The damage that Bajwa and his cronies have done to the Pakistan Army, and Pakistan is immeasurable indeed.

Theres still a small part of me that believes, Bajwa and Co are really doing what they believe is the best method to keep Pakistan safe. As in, its either this or get "bombed into the stone age"..... perhaps if we didn't have Amreeki slaves as our Generals, Pakistan would be another Libya or Syria.

However, I also recognize we are a much bigger country along with being nuclear armed. There is no justification to dropping kakkis and bending over as Bajwa is doing

Last edited:
Bhai dou he tou kam atay hain, ya dramay kerwa lou ya taranay banwa lou inn sai.
ملک کی تباہی کوئی ڈرامہ نا تھا نا گانا تھا سر جی ۔ چند مہینوں میں ہی ملک کو انارکی کی طرف دھکیل دیا اور پھر کہتے ہیں ہم تو محب وطن ہیں

Aaj k din tak torture sa koi chota sa chor nahi seedha hua. Yeh itnay famous sahafion ka kya ukhar lain ga? Bas apnay liye garha khod rahay hain because wo hamesha power main nahin hon ga and inkay sath bhi yahi hoga
This is exactly the problem...in imported hakoomat Babaa wallas ...back in their puny little brains ...
they firmly believe they're correct in their ways ignoring 240,000,000 people on social media since they don't follow, so they're blind.

ملک کی تباہی کوئی ڈرامہ نا تھا نا گانا تھا سر جی ۔ چند مہینوں میں ہی ملک کو انارکی کی طرف دھکیل دیا اور پھر کہتے ہیں ہم تو محب وطن ہیں
لیکن کیا کسی نے پوچھا کہ وہ کس ملک کا حوالہ دے رہے ہیں؟ وہ امریکہ، برطانیہ، یوکرین، یو اے ای یا سعودیہ کے زیادہ محب وطن ہوسکتے ہیں۔

What kind of sick bastards are these in Police force who like to torture People after taking off their clothes

They appear mentally retarded to me

Seems similar to Abu Guraib incident in Iraq (Scandal) which rocked the world

In Iraq Torture case they also did the same
Yes exactly what right does it give these ghadaars to remove the clothes,
they can slap victims(not that I am for that) with wearing the clothes on?
Even an enemy prisoner does not experience this fascist behavior.

I see parallel between Abu Guraib case in Iraq and Islamabd police and Judge
the difference is in Iraq there were US soldiers involved who were court Marshalled after the news broke out and Imprisoned

That was USA a Christian state but they punished their own when applicable

But why is Islamabad police continuing to operate even after Nationally Exposed as Torturers

Shabaz Gill case
Jameel Farouqi case

Both are repeat incidence of Torture

All things fail towards a failure in Command and control mechanism in Pakistan

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom