Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ae Allah

Mere pakistan ko hameshan issi tarhan Burai se bacha kar rakhna

Mere Allah Burai se bachana mujhko
Naik jo raah ho ussi raah pe chalana mujho

Aameen !

Nawaz Sharif was the most incompetent leader ever in history of Pakistan and so are his advisors. His descion of return was another example of his brain lessness.
He had already lived 7 years in exile and ONLY 3 years were remaining for a respectful return.:crazy:
I was actually affraid if any wise person around him suggest this but thank to Allah, he opted other wise, now I see no future for him and I hope he will stay in exile for many more years to come.:welcome:
Stupid man's acts could have lead to diplomatic crisis with Saudi Arabia.

As they say: Stupid friend is far dangerous than wise enemy.

Nawaz Sharif thrown out.
Ahh a good news after a long, i am gona pray the sukranay nafal.

Regards
Wilco

Nawaz Sharif thrown out.
Ahh a good news after a long, i am gona pray the sukranay nafal.

Regards
Wilco

Does PIA give air miles and free tickets for airmiles ? If yes he can use a free ticket curtsey PIA to return to Pakistan.

Regards

The Supreme court said he could return but Musharraf said no.

Dimension I agree with you he is not a Dictator.

AM I hope this answers your post that technically he is not a dictator. Well he dictated and NS was on the next plane back.

Regards

Does PIA give air miles and free tickets for airmiles ? If yes he can use a free ticket curtsey PIA to return to Pakistan.

Regards
didn't understand what you said.

Regards
Wilco

It appears to be a clever move by NS.

He has shown his 'love' for his country and his 'attachment' and 'concern' for the awam! He 'braved' the 'dangers' to be with them! Huge 'sacrifice'!

He arrived before BB and that is another coup!

He got deported. He can now claim what a horrid dictator Musharraf is and now Parvez prevented him to 'serve' the people! And how Musharraf is 'muzzling' and 'emasculating' democracy!

A martyr indeed!

Good ploys to muster and whip up votes!

It appears to be a clever move by NS.
I dont consider it a wise move, there were just 3 years left of his exile & he came here knowing that he cant defeat Musharaf, the only hope with he came that he will face the cases & bcoz nowadays SC is fierace at the Gov so may be he could get through but his bad he always underestimated Musharaf's power in 1999 & now in 2007. now heis out for an indefinate period.

He has shown his 'love' for his country and his 'attachment' and 'concern' for the awam! He 'braved' the 'dangers' to be with them! Huge 'sacrifice'!
I dont think the country has accepted his sacrifice, bcoz after his arrival the reaction of the people was no different then a foreign leader visiting them. every body was enjoying their regular life no one cared who the heck is coming & who is leaving the life was normal inmost of the areas in Pakistan.

Good ploys to muster and whip up votes!
He ain't gona get that much votes bcoz in Pakistan people dont change their parties much.

Regards
Wilco

Dimension I agree with you he is not a Dictator.

AM I hope this answers your post that technically he is not a dictator. Well he dictated and NS was on the next plane back.

Regards
The supreme court was moved for contempt of court.

But I believe it won't fly since the government has now produced the official documents where he acknowledges not to return for 10 years.

The supreme court was moved for contempt of court.

But I believe it won't fly since the government has now produced the official documents where he acknowledges not to return for 10 years.

Those documents have no legal locus-standi, in normal words , that agreement is not enforceable. Whatever I sign on a paper, I do not give my "fundamental rights' to anyone. i cannot become a slave to anyone. SImilarly the rights give him the right to be in Pakistan whenever HE wishes. Musharraff might yet wriggle out of this thing by saying like the Soudis have asked for a criminal to be deported and we have done that as we have a agreement with them or something like that, but no way in hell, can that document be produced in a "proper" court.

Regards

Not necessarily. Judgment has to be reserved until the SC issues its ruling on the petitions by NS supporters. The governments position is that Sharif took the choice of exile - keeping in mind his "promise" to the Saudis and a desire to not complicate Pakistan's relationship with such an important ally and the not so appealing proposition of prison. For public consumption however, NS and his party will continue to claim that the "exile" was "forced". The SC will probably agree that he should be able to return again, but will he be able to now?

The only way I see an independent SC ruling in favor of the exile is if the government can link it to his pardon.

Pervez Musharraf did what SC ask him to do, SC was not clear what to do when he'll be back, NS had two options, and he opted for easier one, simple

there's nothing against SC Gen Musharraf did, he knows everything and he is playing his cards absolutely fine.

He Havent shown his Card Yet & Still in a winning position & Remember no one know what is his trump Card. So good moves by Musharaf going like a General should go.

Regards
Wilco

He Havent shown his Card Yet & Still in a winning position & Remember no one know what is his trump Card. So good moves by Musharaf going like a General should go.

Regards
Wilco

Agreed bro. that's the quality i like most about him, he is making all politicians dancing on his tune :lol:

Back
Top Bottom