What's new

Sharif raises Kashmir issue at UN, blames India

It happens at every UN session. What's the point? The only ones getting worked up are Arnab Goswami and sidekick Maharoof Raza. International diplomacy doesn't work on speeches - it works on trade and economics.

I saw portion of the speech and I was confused. He was talking about Kashmir(fine, Pakistan wants to do it). What puzzled me is that he was talking about Nuclear power (no kidding, what was it do with this meeting and why now, I thought you have been Nuclear power for a decade right?), how weapons in Pakistan are safe(You really have to talk about that), if I remember he even told about level of security, then he talked about weapons race in region etc.

So basically he is just talking about problems of Pakistan thats it. I felt that, he came across as someone who was crying winning and complaining.

I thought the UN stage is different, this is not one to one discussion about issues of Pakistan. Maybe I read it wrong, but is UN meeting about going there and saying hey I got these 20 problems solve it?

I feel like Pakistan sends people are not capable to be there speaking at UN. If you do not have a decent politician, please send someone from foreign office.

Last time Zardari went with his wife's photo and put it there, haha amazing.

Sala... Ab to Gussa Bhi Nahi Ata Yar.... Itna Purana Ho Chuka hai Ye Head Line !

Reality Check :

4d337d35ad8c72e9bdb5e9f9575542e9.jpg

Did anyone expect anything else? Look at the perilous domestic pressure this guy is facing the kashmir card is about the only card he can pull out where there is near unanimous support for in Pakistan and especially the Army.

They can keep talking about kashmir until the cows come home. The fact of the matter is that under the UN resolution in Kashmir pakistan hasn't adhered to its part (withdrawing its forces from "Azad" Kashmir ) and thus this is merely lip service to the Kashmir cause and the world knows it.

How long has the Kashmir issue been around? In all that time pakistan has failed to press the international community on the matter and it has thrown away any chance it had now that india is on the ascendancy.

Sucks to be Pakistan.....

Real Speech to kal honi hai... Aaj to bas rona dhona ho raha tha UNGA mein ... :lol:

UNGA mein NS Kashmir pe ro raha tha aur baahar usi ke mulk wale apne PM pe ro rahe the...

Hearty congratulations to Nawaz Sharif for the wonderful speech, and we wish him luck to be able to give similar speeches every year.:pakistan::haha:

Did anyone expect anything else? Look at the perilous domestic pressure this guy is facing the kashmir card is about the only card he can pull out where there is near unanimous support for in Pakistan and especially the Army.

They can keep talking about kashmir until the cows come home. The fact of the matter is that under the UN resolution in Kashmir pakistan hasn't adhered to its part (withdrawing its forces from "Azad" Kashmir ) and thus this is merely lip service to the Kashmir cause and the world knows it.

How long has the Kashmir issue been around? In all that time pakistan has failed to press the international community on the matter and it has thrown away any chance it had now that india is on the ascendancy.

Sucks to be Pakistan.....
Bhai in reality Imran Khan and Qadri ne dam le rakhhi thee, so Kashmir ka mudda uthana tha usko. Koi farak nahi padta humko. Waise humare beech kuch change nahi hoga next 15 years.

Bhai in reality Imran Khan and Qadri ne dam le rakhhi thee, so Kashmir ka mudda uthana tha usko. Koi farak nahi padta humko. Waise humare beech kuch change nahi hoga next 15 years.
kyon change nahi hoga. hum to afganistan tak rasta nikale hai.
or 15 saal pakistan jinda bhi rah payega?

Back
Top Bottom