What's new

Sharif invites Modi to visit Pakistan.

I mean its not like Obama came to government , its Just Modi , convict fella who was banned in USA

What has this fella done , nothing that I can remember but he will certainly stirr some controversey no doubt

Nawaz Sharif shoudl take the 50 Million dollars that would cost to provide security and protocol to the person , and instead donate that to local schools better investment

Its not a free for all money / time needs to be conserved

And in all honesty , we did not even know , there was election going on let alone who won

And what is wrong in inviting the Indian PM ??

Modi may have been responsible for killing of a few hundred Muslims in India , But the number of minority citizens (including Hindus) killed and persecuted in Pakistan is far greater and NS is directly responsible for this ..... Pakistani Hindus are not India`s problem . Indian Muslims should not be our problem , especially when they themselves have voted for BJP and shown faith in Narendra Modi ; the alleged butcher of Gujarat !!

The Americans are our real enemies . The terrorists are our real enemies . They are directly responsible for the death of tens of thousands of Pakistanis . It is time when we learn from our mistakes , get rid of all the unwholesome elements ,and build Jinnah`s new Pakistan.

What did Jinnah imagine Pakistan`s relations to be with India ? He certainly didn`t foresee a nuclear arms race . He once told a young lady , who happened to be author Tariq Ali`s mother , that he wanted open borders between Pakistan and India . Kuldip Nayyar , the Indian author and parliamentarian , recalls how often Jinnah told him that Pakistan would stand side by side India in the common defense of the subcontinent against all foreign invasions . It is time when we let bygones be bygones and start afresh . It is not going to be easy , but it is something worth trying for .....

I Still consider myself to be an Indian --
M.A Jinnah , the Governor General of Pakistan

Last edited:
That was great , before 3 wars now things are different

US is our economic partner similar to China , we can't compare the relation with that of Indian counter part

Quite ill adviced invite to Modi , specially knowing his shady character, we don't have budget for lavish parties and get togethers for Pajama parties

I don't expect a miracle expect same stubburn politics

Last edited:
A big noooo....... at this juncture of time .
Indeed he will focus on China , Korea and Japan as he did while being a CM of Gujarat .

He is not welcomed here either. People will flood Islamabad to vent at Nawaz Sharif. Modi is seen in Pakistan as a butcher and the people even nawaz's own supporters wouldn't approve of it.

Why is Nawaz pulling this one off is beyond me.

People don't live in the past. On that score you will be pariah of every country in our region.

And what is wrong in inviting the Indian PM ??

Modi may have been responsible for killing of a few hundred Muslims in India , But the number of minority citizens (including Hindus) killed and persecuted in Pakistan is far greater and NS is directly responsible for this ..... Pakistani Hindus are not India`s problem . Indian Muslims should not be our problem , especially when they themselves have voted for BJP and shown faith in Narendra Modi ; the alleged butcher of Gujarat !!

The Americans are our real enemies . The terrorists are our real enemies . They are directly responsible for the death of tens of thousands of Pakistanis . It is time when we learn from our mistakes , get rid of all the unwholesome elements ,and build Jinnah`s new Pakistan.

What did Jinnah imagine Pakistan`s relations to be with India ? He certainly didn`t foresee a nuclear arms race . He once told a young lady , who happened to be author Tariq Ali`s mother , that he wanted open borders between Pakistan and India . Kuldip Nayyar , the Indian author and parliamentarian , recalls how often Jinnah told him that Pakistan would stand side by side India in the common defense of the subcontinent against all foreign invasions . It is time when we let bygones be bygones and start afresh . It is not going to be easy , but it is worth trying .....

I Still consider myself to be an Indian --
M.A Jinnah , the Governor General of Pakistan

Too much of difference and ambiguity have been created already.There has been 3 wars, one weird skirmish orchestrated by a Pakistani General, and ofcourse the problem with employing terrorism as a state policy.Pakistan, with its security policies, trigger happy generals, unstable society and religious extremism has clearly shown that it is not fit for trust.I don't think there is any going back now.The best that we can do, is open up some trade links to create a sense of peace and harmony.

It was foolish of Jinnah to even think that India and Pakistan will have friendly relations.If you divide a family based on certain differences and then make them live side-by-side, there is no way they are going to behave like good samaritans.

.I don't think there is any going back now

It is not about "going back" , it is about "leaving the past behind" .... Forgive, Forget and move on .

Not long ago , Over 40 million Europeans were killed (during WW2 , while fighting amongst themselves) , and today they live in peace and harmony !! Why can`t we ?

Last edited:
and who are these Terrorist ? And when did they cross into Pakistan and killed innocent citizens and blow up Sh*t in Lahore or Karachi or Islamabad ?

Ahh I see, so this is your BULLSH!T way of saying it in bollywood style. Till date you hindis have been unable proof that Pakistan was involved in terrorism in your country. I just hear scripted BULL SH!T lies from you all.

wow man...calm down....saying this might cost u ur entire country... lol

STFU

drink a lot of water and don't dehydrate.. :P

The only ones dehydrated over here are you hindis.

I would rather Modi stayed away from Pakistan. Won't be surprised if some ghazi wannabe like Mumtaz Qadri tried to kill him.

And discuss what? Will they open up market for us? Will a change come in their attitude towards Kashmir? IS their army under govt control? A lot of questions that end in the negative.
Once bitten, twice shy.

It is not about "going back" , it is about "leaving the past behind" .... Forgive, Forget and move on .

Not long ago , Over 40 million Europeans were killed (during WW2 , while fighting amongst themselves) , and today they live in peace and harmony !! Why can`t we ?

I am very much in the favour of leaving the past behind and moving on..

But, tell me, do we have the conditions for that ? In order to be friendly to each other we need to have confidence on each other.
The biggest concern that India has with Pakistan is the covert support to terrorists..Almost every other terrorist attack in Kashmir gets traced back to some organization in Pakistan.When the entire World recognizes them as terrorists, the organization simply changes its name and they continue to operate freely.Every single terrorist of the Mumbai attacks get traced back to Pakistan, including their handlers and command and control.There has been little action against them.
It has been testified by Gen. Musharraf in his autobiography, and supported by many retired high ranking military officials in Pakistan that the state had supported terrorism as a policy in the past. We just don't see enough being done which will give us the confidence that it is not being done now.
Why can't we have the kind of joint-operations that we had with Bhutan, Myanmar or Bangladesh to eradicate the terrorists ? So far, whenever a Pakistani diplomat/politician is confronted with the issue of terrorism, he immediately starts talking about Kashmir instead.That makes me think that each and every person in Pakistani govt. is fully aware of what is going on in Kashmir and support terrorism.. cannot have a lasting peace until that mindset is changed, only volatile ceasefires..

You give me the example of Europe..Well, Europeans showed maturity and there was no ambiguity about the fact that they want to shun violence and work together for lasting peace and prosperity..I am, sorry, but I don't see Pakistan working towards it..We had terrorist attacks on Indian Parliament, had innocents being killed in Mumbai.The last time, when an Indian Prime Minister visited Pakistan, we had militants and Pakistani regulars moving into Kargil even when the Indian PM was talking peace terms there!!Just one or two days back, there has been a ceasefire violation, and then Indian army tracked down and killed three militants trying to cross the border in the very same area.Nobody needs an Einstein to tell that the terrorists were being provided covering fire by the Pakistani army...Just one day back, I saw a senior Pakistani diplomat childishly threatening that Pakistan has the option to use nukes upon being confronted about the issue of terrorism.One has to see the reality here..
I can go on in length and volume about it..
With that kind of track record, it is a little difficult to wake up one fine morning and say, "Hey!! Past is past!!". Need to see some actual work being done first..then only India will be able to show confidence and talk terms of peace.

Ahh I see, so this is your BULLSH!T way of saying it in bollywood style. Till date you hindis have been unable proof that Pakistan was involved in terrorism in your country. I just hear scripted BULL SH!T lies from you all.

STFU

The only ones dehydrated over here are you hindis.

Again denial , Whole world knows it , America your money papa has said it , has put 10 million reward on Hafiz saeed. Your present prime minister has accepted the fact that Azmal Kasab was Pakistani and his family has said it . Your Ex foreign minister has accepted it that it was terrorists from Pakistan but not a state sponsored .

Pakistan is not even on his radar - pakistan would probably be the last or second last country on his to do list.
then how he mentioned Pakistan so many time in his champign

Pakistan shoul not welcome the mass murderer of muslims .. Pakistan have stood for muslims all over the globe ..Nawaz has made alot of mistake in recent past ..this would be be one of them

then how he mentioned Pakistan so many time in his champign

Hardly mentioned Pakistan in his "champign".

I would rather Modi stayed away from Pakistan. Won't be surprised if some ghazi wannabe like Mumtaz Qadri tried to kill him.

I agree, it would be better for him to stay away, there are too many Qadris in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom