What's new

Sharif invites Modi to visit Pakistan.

this ganja is a disgrace !

why the hell is he inviting the butcher of Gujarat to Pakistan ?!

Although i appreciate the early invitation by nawaz but i think a visit to pak by Mr Modi ain't going to be for the first couple of years of his tenure.

there is nothing to appreciate here ... We don't want your terrorist PM to ever set foot in Pakistan

the sellout PM is just doing what he does best and that is work against the interest of Pakistan

this ganja is a disgrace !

why the hell is he inviting the butcher of Gujarat to Pakistan ?!

there is nothing to appreciate here ... We don't want your terrorist PM to ever set foot in Pakistan

the sellout PM is just doing what he does best and that is work against the interest of Pakistan

Then tell that Terrorist Ganja to not bend over for talks and peace from India.

No one here is dying to visit your country, in fact non of India's prime minister visited pak since last Decade, and probably no one will. While your Head of the state keep visiting India shamelessly without Invitations, on the pretext of visiting shrines etc.

I was just being positive that i gave couple of years time, mostly likely Hon. Mr Modi ji too wont visit your Terrorist nawaz shariif and terrorist imran khan in your country either. Tell your terrorist PM stop sending invitation to Indian PM's shamelessly when no one even care to reply!!
:)

Even mqm wins in Karachi,I wonder how,why?:unsure:

I dont know about MQM or its victory or I dont need to know about politics in Pakistan.I just dont care about it and not interested in others matter.I only know about my Country India.

I say NO GO , until Islamabad is fully committed to eradicate Terrorists and their supporters from their Soil.

Though Nawaz Sharif is welcome to visit India.

What about hindu terrorists in India?

Ganja is full of sh!t, he is 100% incompetent.

both are strong leaders if they get along well we might get a breakthrough.

Pakistan is not even on his radar - pakistan would probably be the last or second last country on his to do list.

hahah , Pakistan is not on his radar , that is why this looser talked about the popularity of the three AKs in Pakistan as part of his election campaign

People need to understand that this is just a symbolic gesture, :coffee:

Then tell that Terrorist Ganja to not bend over for talks and peace from India.

No one here is dying to visit your country, in fact non of India's prime minister visited pak since last Decade, and probably no one will. While your Head of the state keep visiting India shamelessly without Invitations, on the pretext of visiting shrines etc.

I was just being positive that i gave couple of years time, mostly likely Hon. Mr Modi ji too wont visit your Terrorist nawaz shariif and terrorist imran khan in your country either. Tell your terrorist PM stop sending invitation to Indian PM's shamelessly when no one even care to reply!!
:)

You people with your inferiority complex always seem that anyone really gives a shit about you people.

The current PM of Pakistan doesn't represent the will of the people, so him going to India or inviting the butcher of Gujarat is irrelevant.

The point is that if and when the hinduvta butcher visits Pakistan he won't be greeted with flowers. That you can guarantee!

Back
Top Bottom