What's new

Sharif invites Modi to visit Pakistan.

Nawaz is a sore loser and the fact that every time he goes out of leaps and bonds to please his Indians counterparts signifies his personal agenda over that of Pakistan.
He hasn't changed one bit and those saying he has are living in fools paradise. He is the same old Nawaz, marginalize the core institutions (Army, ISI) go out of the way to please India so that his sugar business with India runs smoothly, Pakistan can go to hell for all he cares.

Please elaborate this part.

he won elections because of anti Pakistan sentiments and you are saying Pakistan is not on his Radar ... no doubt he is potential threat to Pakistan and Muslims of india

He is a potential threat to terrorists. We Indians have given such a big margin of win not to waste his time on pakistan but for development.

So yes, pakistan is just an invisible blip on his radar and he does not have the time to waste.

He is a potential threat to terrorists. We Indians have given such a big margin of win not to waste his time on pakistan but for development.

So yes, pakistan is just an invisible blip on his radar and he does not have the time to waste.
lets see this invisible blip in his radar...

Muslim this Muslim that. Muslim Islam ummah Muslim Muslim Muslim anti pakistan, anti Islam, anti muslim, war, massacre. That's all I see here. Pathetic.

Get over yourselves, people. Don't be slaves to religion...learn to look beyond it because no one cares about this nonsense but you.

On topic: he should visit our neighbour, and try and bring some semblance of normalcy to our horrible relationship.

He should have not invited him this earlier.

May be waited for few month's to see the response of modi toward Pakistan.I know the response will be positive but can't expect how much.

But i do have feeling that under nawaz and modi in India,The relation will be better than zardari and Singh in india
There are two important aspects. It may come as a surprise but historically Sub-Continent has seen the worse in Indo-Pak relationship under the congress leadership. The only breakthrough achieved on Kashmir issue was with BJP in power. Secondly, Congress never had the strong negotiation power while being in a coalition. However, with BJP coming into power with clear majority, policymaking would be pretty easy politically.
Modi’s roadmap for India’s Kashmir and Pakistan policies | East Asia Forum
It may not be as bad as it seems but I don't see anything in first couple of years since both governments would be busy pushing their domestic agendas. So its a good gesture `at least diplomatically' to invite him for a visit.

Pakistan is not even on his radar - pakistan would probably be the last or second last country on his to do list.

yes the world have seen in his election lolzzzzzzzzz

India now finally become first country in the world where TERRORIST become PM! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Is banday ko India kay chatnay ka kuch zyada hi shauk hai....

ap ka leader phelay say mil aya tah or har sal kafee dafa India ja ta hai yashee karnay

dfgdfg.jpg

yes the world have seen in his election lolzzzzzzzzz

India now finally become first country in the world where TERRORIST become PM! lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
He has not taken office,and you guys are already TERRORRISED by him.

I seriously doubt MODI will dare to come to Pakistan.

It was stupid of Nawaz Sharif to Invite Modi to Pakistan because the environment is not conducive for Modi to come to Pakistan.

Although i appreciate the early invitation by nawaz but i think a visit to pak by Mr Modi ain't going to be for the first couple of years of his tenure.

Back
Top Bottom