What's new

Sharif brothers declared ineligible

^^^lol, nice...so you want to make it clear for all :D

oh Yeah:enjoy: to all..To Zardari, to N.S , to Mushy and To all PDF members.lol.let 'em get this straight.not that complicated.is it?

P.S: raheel ,stick to the topic.:D...I've mentioned all the political names to make it sound relevant.

Dekho Dekho kon aaya..Sher aaya Sher aaya...

yeh slogans..I can hear them.....lol....

Yeah, you have to live with it.You VOTED him to power for 5 years.Now don't cry about Nawaz.Supreme Court gave decision and that's it.YOU have to FOLLOW YOUR COUNTRY CONSITUATION!Pakistan is going down the gutter and i can't believe this bastard is advocating people to come on road, destroy public property.

Yes and if he doesn't fulfill his written promises to the nation that got him elected in the first place then ofcourse he is bound to have protests against him and I never remember N.S. or S.S. ever saying to destroy public property incase you haven't forgotten that they helped develop punjab how will they allow people to destroy it.

Your beloved "Democracy" has allowed Zardari to be president.
This "democracy" of yours is the main cause of corruption aswell.

Not the fact that a dictator comes brings NRO and then allows Zardari presidency oh no that dictator could possibly have nothing to do with this please go and learn who actually bought Zardari to power to defame democracy before you start blabbering again.

Not the fact that a dictator comes brings NRO and then allows Zardari presidency oh no that dictator could possibly have nothing to do with this please go and learn who actually bought Zardari to power to defame democracy before you start blabbering again.
What a ridiculous statement.NRO only cleared him off charges.It's PAKISTANI PEOPLE/AWAM who voted him to power.Musharraf did not give million of votes to PPP..Now did he? and Yes I know how much Nawaz have done for Punjab (The area where i live was literally rebuilt during his era) but still i think he should have developed all provinces as he was the prime minister not Chief Minister of Punjab.

What a ridiculous statement.NRO only cleared him off charges.It's PAKISTANI PEOPLE/AWAM who voted him to power.Musharraf did not give million of votes to PPP..Now did he? and Yes I know how much Nawaz have done for Punjab (The area where i live was literally rebuilt during his era) but still i think he should have developed all provinces as he was the prime minister not Chief Minister of Punjab.

Musharraf laid the foundation of democracies destruction Zardari had he not been cleared by Dogar court would be sitting outside the Presidents house and the Lawyers movement would have been over and the Awam voted for the PPP on the promise that Amin Fahim would be the Prime minister but almost everything Zardari has said were lies and then you suggest we shouldn't actually have protests against him to remind him who is boss. Nawaz gave Sindh an equal chance to grow but back then the MQM protested and destroyed almost any project that was due to start in KHI don't forget the budgeting for the M1 highway or the road network spread across the nation as well as the rail network.

Punjab was bound to be better because he could keep better accountability of his brother.

You voted or most likely would've voted for him if you lived in Pakistan, now deal with it, and see our country become a laughing stock for atleast the coming 5 years untill we have someone else in charge, in the meantime, you can quietly go out in the streets and protest allright? But please don't break anything or harm anyone or public property while doing so, alot of people in Pakistan have the habit of burning and rioting if their demands are not being met, this is caused by democracy.
We do know how an iron fist would tackle lousy no life's without a job protesting on the streets.

You voted or most likely would've voted for him if you lived in Pakistan, now deal with it, and see our country become a laughing stock for atleast the coming 5 years untill we have someone else in charge, in the meantime, you can quietly go out in the streets and protest allright? But please don't break anything or harm anyone or public property while doing so, alot of people in Pakistan have the habit of burning and rioting if their demands are not being met, this is caused by democracy.
We do know how an iron fist would tackle lousy no life's without a job protesting on the streets.

I don't know if you had seen any proper pictures of what happened in Pakistan during the impostion of emergency rule or 12th may that is unprecedented violence and providing jobs would tackle 'lousy no life's' rather than Iron fists.

I don't know if you had seen any proper pictures of what happened in Pakistan during the impostion of emergency rule or 12th may that is unprecedented violence and providing jobs would tackle 'lousy no life's' rather than Iron fists.

Providing jobs?
Our economy was BOOMING back then, plenty of jobs were being created, that is the least worry.
The problem is jealous and power hungry politicians who brainwash local people to join up and support them or perhaps cause civil unrest, do anything that could undermine Pakistan's future.

Economies don't boom on financial sector they have short term bursts and then they slow down to a halt take for example britain they totally depended on the banking sector and now their economy has slowed down to a halt with no signs of revival. To provide the right boom we should have grown our cotton sector rather than deflated it with high interest loans when once Pakistan was an exporter of wheat today it needs to import is that booming in your opinion providing call center jobs doesn't boost your economy and don't forget the opening of imports to undermine our product sales had they kept the luxury imports stopped cars may have been expensive waiting period would have been long but hundreds and thousands of Pakistanis would have been working rather than being the jobless protestors today.

SC restores Shahbaz Sharif as CM Punjab
Updated at: 1305 PST, Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ISLAMABAD: The Supreme Court of Pakistan has issued a stay order on Tuesday against the disqualification of Pakistan Muslim League-N President Mian Shahbaz Sharif. Mian Shahbaz Sharif has been restored as Chief Minister of Punjab immediately following the issuance of the stay order.

The apex court bench, headed by Justice Tassaduq Hussain Jilani, heard Sharif brothers’ eligibility case. According to the verdict, Shahbaz Sharif's government has been restored and he will continue serving as chief minister till the Supreme Court passes a final verdict into Sharif brothers’ eligibility case.

The court on February 25 disqualified Nawaz Sharif and his brother and Punjab chief minister Shahbaz Sharif from contesting elections and holding public office, a decision which caused widespread protests and flung the country into weeks of political chaos.

The government on March 19 filed appeals against the decision and has since reinstated Supreme Court chief justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry in a package of measures designed to defuse the standoff.

"The supreme court has suspended the February 25 decision," Syed Zafar Ali Shah, a lawyer and leader in Sharif's Pakistan Muslim League-N (PML-N) party, told reporters outside the court.

SC restores Shahbaz Sharif as CM Punjab

Chalo bhai muk muka shroo hogaya hai judiciary or NS kay dermean, wow rich dividends paying off for the sharif brothers.

Chalo bhai muk muka shroo hogaya hai judiciary or NS kay dermean, wow rich dividends paying off for the sharif brothers.

They earned the right to govern Punjab in the elections, just as the PPP led coalition earned the right to govern at the center.

I just hope that this time around SS doesn't 'go slow' on the LRMT project.

Thank god they have restored Shahbaz Sharif soon Nawaz will follow suit because if Zardari and Musharraf can be declared eligible so can Nawaz and I think he wouldn't mind waiting a few years till the next elections and the voters will surely put the PML(N) in power and soon Pakistan can be on the right track.

Back
Top Bottom