What's new

Sharif brothers declared ineligible

Admit what?
And for how long should we allow the government to do as they "please"?
I want to see a strong and proud Pakistan in my life time, or atleast for my children and other generations, and I don't want my dreams to be screwed over by the likes of Zardari or other corrupt politicians who should have never ruled our country in the first place.

That is exactly why we should do a civil disobedience movement as the PML(N) and the lawyers movement it got rid of dictators and I am sure it can help us yet again.

That is exactly why we should do a civil disobedience movement as the PML(N) and the lawyers movement it got rid of dictators and I am sure it can help us yet again.

Sure, I'd like to see lawyers on the street protesting once again and bringing Pakistan in bad daylight like those rats did before.
Ofcourse, I'd love that, let's take it to the streets right? I mean, it's so common these days in Pakistan.

Sure, I'd like to see lawyers on the street protesting once again and bringing Pakistan in bad daylight like those rats did before.
Ofcourse, I'd love that, let's take it to the streets right? I mean, it's so common these days in Pakistan.

Better than reducing ourselves to a dictator or allowing President Zardari to continue his corruption and open faced lying.

Better than reducing ourselves to a dictator or allowing President Zardari to continue his corruption and open faced lying.

Your beloved "Democracy" has allowed Zardari to be president.
This "democracy" of yours is the main cause of corruption aswell.

Yeah, you have to live with it.You VOTED him to power for 5 years.Now don't cry about Nawaz.Supreme Court gave decision and that's it.YOU have to FOLLOW YOUR COUNTRY CONSITUATION!Pakistan is going down the gutter and i can't believe this bastard is advocating people to come on road, destroy public property.

Yeah, you have to live with it.You VOTED him to power for 5 years.Now don't cry about Nawaz.Supreme Court gave decision and that's it.YOU have to FOLLOW YOUR COUNTRY CONSITUATION!Pakistan is going down the gutter and i can't believe this bastard is advocating people to come on road, destroy public property.

That's exactly what I mean.
We do not NEED these type of people nor do we need these protests, we need the country to be unified.
Nawaz wants to take power and this power hungry mentality of his is shared by alot of politicians and that is ruining the country.

whats so wrong about taking it to streets? Last I checked to record a protest is part and parcel of democracy...taking it to streets doesnt neccasirily means to destroy public property....didnt you follow the last long march??? as they say "1 patta bhii nahi toota"..it was totally a peacefulr rally against the policies of the govt....I dont feel anything wrong with that?:what:

whats so wrong about taking it to streets? Last I checked to record a protest is part and parcel of democracy...taking it to streets doesnt neccasirily means to destroy public property....didnt you follow the last long march??? as they say "1 patta bhii nahi toota"..it was totally a peacefulr rally against the policies of the govt....I dont feel anything wrong with that?:what:
Nothing wrong with Long March as long as Political Opportunists don't participate.

Lol.Zardari doesn't even know what Democracy is.Ask him if he can spell it.He's totally ineligible for running a country like Pakistan alongwith Nawaz Brothers.Emotional wrecks.

Lol.Zardari doesn't even know what Democracy is.Ask him if he can spell it.He's totally ineligible for running a country like Pakistan alongwith Nawaz Brothers.Emotional wrecks.

LOL, dont know about zardari and N.S...but surely punjab never had an administrator like Shahbaz shareef...he has done a lot....his ideas, schemes were very successful...I wish he could get back to his post...

Yes I agree.Shehbaz the man.He desreves to be reinstated.He's calm and loyal to his duties unlike his brother.

Let me clarify whenever I write Nawaz brothers, I mean and I have Nawaz Sharif in mind.lol

I personally thin NS should handover the party to SS and get retirement from politics...would be good for the party and the country as well..

N.S is currently in Faisalabad, very close to my home..anybody's got message for him?:D

P.S ilovef16 congrats for ur 1000 posts..btw didnt get ur new signature? :what:

Back
Top Bottom