What's new

shameless taasubi Pakistani media implicates 4 killed MQM workers in Hamid mir case

Hahhaha who is saying taasbui. Who himself have sympathies for a racist and a terrorist party called MQM. When ever they need to save their arses. They always hide behind a taasbui word called " Muhajir". Funny part is they still think that Muhajir is kind of hierarchy, that can transfer from one generation to another. Height of Jahliat.

mark my words, it would be great mistake by anyone to use MQM ,s name in this incident, cause ISI will bring the cards later, which will not be in favour of these mafia media king pins, of nooracracy?

Word "Taussabi" sounds funny from supporter of a party which is based on "Taussab". Which community in Pakistan did MQM not fight with, name one.

lol ... genius let me take you back in time .. half of the country was lost primarily due to the same Tasub ... weak , small , kalay bangali etc that was the mind set than and it does exists now.

lol ... genius let me take you back in time .. half of the country was lost primarily due to the same Tasub ... weak , small , kalay bangali etc that was the mind set than and it does exists now.

The mind set today; They say we are different we are better because we are mohajir slogan of MQM...we are poor mohajirs owannnn owannnn cries.

The mind set today; They say we are different we are better because we are mohajir slogan of MQM...we are poor mohajirs owannnn owannnn cries.

the level of intellect can be clearly seen here

lol .. i am sure your sources are those childish you tube videos and facebook post !

btw its a national dilemma sadly many diaper pakistanis are quiet used to it

the level of intellect can be clearly seen here

i have just invented a new term for these geniuses "" intellectardation ""

i have bookmarked this post with label Luftwaffe's gem

lol .. i am sure your sources are those childish you tube videos and facebook post !

btw its a national dilemma sadly many diaper pakistanis are quiet used to it

i have just invented a new term for these geniuses "" intellectardation ""

Source is widely available mqmErs. I know you are first in line to self award the term.

Back
Top Bottom