What's new

Shamefully ignored by authorities, Salomi kills self(wife of Prof. T J Joseph)

The same link you have provided will confirm what I have said. Its easier if you know what to look for.

The name Muhammed was the name of the Author of the book he quoted. Remember what happened when Cricketer Muhammed Azaruddin signed a shoe ? :lol:

He did not write PTHB Muhammed ......which would be the equivalant of Shirdi Sai Baba or Ramakrishna Paramahansa or Swami Vivekananada.

Even if it did, in 'secular' kerala it would hardly raise protests .... except from the RSS and they are conveniently ignore.

It was a literature exam and prof. Joseph was clever with his word play and attempted to introduce a role reversal under the mistaken belief that the "minorities " are just as tolerant as the Hindus or even more :P .........He even attempted to help expand the students mind a bit by putting them in someone else's shoe.

Looks like the Muslim students did not like being in Hindu shoes very much........ hence chop chop.

Agreed. Just one correction though. A non-believer need not say pbuh after Muhammad. It's for those who believe in his preeminence in Islam. But everyone will have to use Paramahamsa to indicate who exactly they're referring to.

Well guys..... I accept that there are people in kerala whose thoughts are violent.....But assuming them to be a volcano would be stupid.... Because of the education and upbringing, most of the population are of moderate views.......I am sure every mallu here has more than 1 friend from the other 2 religion.....

@Manvantaratruti This is from the link that you gave.
13IN_TH_T_J__JOSEP_1651529e.jpg

Why are they claiming that his hands were chopped off? He looks to have retained both hands, although they're damaged. Were they severed and rejoined later on?

@Manvantaratruti This is from the link that you gave.
13IN_TH_T_J__JOSEP_1651529e.jpg

Why are they claiming that his hands were chopped off? He looks to have retained both hands, although they're damaged. Were they severed and rejoined later on?

I believe his right palm was completely chopped off and they managed to partially sever his left hand.

Thankfully his neighbor put the severed hand on ice and rushed him to the hospital where it was rejoined. However the cost of the operation and the post operative care ruined his personal finance. You know the rest .....

1. The extract was from a University approved Book.
2. The book was part of the Syllabus

It is?

Muhammad: Creator! Creator!
God: What is it, you son of a bitch?
Muhammad: A mackerel, if cut, would be how many pieces?
God: How many times have I told you that there would be three pieces, you dog?

Quite the racy language for college(unless it has a different context in the local language), don't you think? What exactly are you teaching folks out there? :P

Agreed. Just one correction though. A non-believer need not say pbuh after Muhammad. It's for those who believe in his preeminence in Islam. But everyone will have to use Paramahamsa to indicate who exactly they're referring to.

peace be upon him is a normal thing to say.

i already replied this question longback,but if someone points something about brahmins,i ll respond for sure.

PS:I was not requesting you and i am not the meek thanjavur brahmins u see around in chennai.
Aiyo enakku bayam irukku lol

It is?

Quite the racy language for college(unless it has a different context in the local language), don't you think? What exactly are you teaching folks out there? :P

In the book it is an exchange between an schizophrenic mental patient and god.

some incedent will happen in every corner of the world and that group has been banned

I agree...I have argued lot about caste systems and Brahmanism with her to just to get BS brahmin/Subramani Swamy propaganda.
According to them all minorities are just mere worms. Now she will call me Pro-LTTE, DMK, BC with reservation and all craps which I'm not.
I can understand your point..but don't trash all Tamilians.
i don't hate Tamils..have many telegu,Kannada,Tamil friends..i am residing near attibele,Karnataka..just 5 minutes from hosur...

please,r u telling me?

we can do stuff in trivandrum also,kollam also.
ok,u can show your stuffs in south Tamilnadu..upto kaliyikavila bus stand....but don't enter Kerala...please...

In the book it is an exchange between an schizophrenic mental patient and god.

Thanks for the clarification. It's hard to not see an element of mischief on the part of the professor.

Either way, it doesn't serve as an excuse.

Have any political parties/support groups offered any sort of assistance or is there an air of intimidation around the case?

Have any political parties/support groups offered any sort of assistance or is there an air of intimidation around the case?
Communists for sometime supported and when they knew that Muslims are irked about this, they secretly pulled back support. because, this area(rural north eastern parts of Ernakulam district- east of Aluva/Alwaye, Perumbavur, Muvattupuzha-Kothamangalam talukas) is the largest Mappila muslims settlement after Malabar and coastal parts of Thrissur district. who will want to risk angering Sunnis?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom