What's new

Shamefully ignored by authorities, Salomi kills self(wife of Prof. T J Joseph)

Communists for sometime supported and when they knew that Muslims are irked about this, they secretly pulled back support. because, this area(rural north eastern parts of Ernakulam district- east of Aluva/Alwaye, Perumbavur, Muvattupuzha-Kothamangalam talukas) is the largest Mappila muslims settlement after Malabar and coastal parts of Thrissur district. who will want to risk angering Sunnis?

I was reading the Wiki page you posted. It seems that one of the accused successfully contested the elections while in jail!!!

PFI leader Anas won the Vanchinad division of Vazhakkulam block in Ernakulam district in the civic body elections, while he was in judicial custody and lodged in the Viyyur central jail in connection with the case. He defeated his nearest UDF candidate by a margin of more than 1,000 votes.[48]

What a messed up situation!!!

Thanks for the clarification. It's hard to not see an element of mischief on the part of the professor.

Either way, it doesn't serve as an excuse.

Have any political parties/support groups offered any sort of assistance or is there an air of intimidation around the case?

LOL...that is pathetic.

DO you see the element of mischief on the part of the Muslim Author too ?

DO you see the element of mischief on the part of the University ?

DO you see the element of mischief on the part of the Kerala Govt ?

..... or does you vision limit itself of the "mischief" of the professor ?

All the professor did was replace the Hindu name with the most common muslim name in the world :lol: ......and suddenly its "mischief" ......... those fanatics thought exactly like you, only they had the guts to take some action. :tdown: Not much difference between yours and their thinking at least. congratulations.

....if they had genuine support his wife wouldn't have killed herself.

ok,u can show your stuffs in south Tamilnadu..upto kaliyikavila bus stand....but don't enter Kerala...please...

oh please,go to alleppy n sit in ur cave achayan,travancore is our country.

Communists for sometime supported and when they knew that Muslims are irked about this, they secretly pulled back support. because, this area(rural north eastern parts of Ernakulam district- east of Aluva/Alwaye, Perumbavur, Muvattupuzha-Kothamangalam talukas) is the largest Mappila muslims settlement after Malabar and coastal parts of Thrissur district. who will want to risk angering Sunnis?

That ll help the RSS,CPM is a defunct party devoid of ideas,more like an expired pack of medicines.

LOL...that is pathetic.

DO you see the element of mischief on the part of the Muslim Author too ?

DO you see the element of mischief on the part of the University ?

DO you see the element of mischief on the part of the Kerala Govt ?

..... or does you vision limit itself of the "mischief" of the professor ?

All the professor did was replace the Hindu name with the most common muslim name in the world :lol: ......and suddenly its "mischief" ......... those fanatics thought exactly like you, only they had the guts to take some action. :tdown: Not much difference between yours and their thinking at least. congratulations.

....if they had genuine support his wife wouldn't have killed herself.

Why are you getting all riled up for? I did, in no uncertain terms, state that there is no justification to excuse what happened. The reason I did ask for a clarification is because I found it strange that a professor would choose a passage full of abuses, to frame a question in punctuation(he pretty much could have used any passage) and willfully switch names for no reason. I guess naivete isn't my strong suit.

if they had genuine support his wife wouldn't have killed herself.

That is painfully obvious. My question was whether they were intimidated into backing off.

Last edited:
In mean time the terrorist caught has spend 3 months in Munnar..... I am sure he had a great holiday there.....

Why are you getting all riled up for? I did, in no uncertain terms, state that there is no justification to excuse what happened. The reason I did ask for a clarification is because I found it strange that a professor would choose a passage full of abuses, to frame a question in punctuation(he pretty much could have used any passage) and willfully switch names for no reason. I guess naivete isn't my strong suit.

That is painfully obvious. My question was whether they were intimidated into backing off.

There could be multiple answers to that question, bu the only satisfactory action would be by the professor himself. The one he gave in court and the court found acceptable and without malice and set him free.

Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, in the passage you saw abuse, I saw humor. It's a hilarious exchange between a frustrated man and god.

The passage itself was hilarious and you admitted it as much when you posted this earlier

Quite the racy language for college(unless it has a different context in the local language), don't you think? What exactly are you teaching folks out there? :P

His hand was chopped off in front of his family, He lost his job, the university withheld his pay, FIR was filed against him, Court cases were charged against him, protests were held against him.........if all this is not Intimidation, I do not know what is.

In mean time the terrorist caught has spend 3 months in Munnar..... I am sure he had a great holiday there.....

Intelligence agencies have warned that Kerala is increasingly becoming a launching pad for Jihadis...but our 'Secular' Govt wants to turn a blind eye to it.

Moreover in a private news channel yesterday the prime time debate was whether the arrest of IM operatives day before yesterday was some sort of conspiracy to boost Modi's image.

Intelligence agencies have warned that Kerala is increasingly becoming a launching pad for Jihadis...but our 'Secular' Govt wants to turn a blind eye to it.

Moreover in a private news channel yesterday the prime time debate was whether the arrest of IM operatives day before yesterday was some sort of conspiracy to boost Modi's image.

Well which was that channel? Media one?

oh please,go to alleppy n sit in ur cave achayan,travancore is our country.

That ll help the RSS,CPM is a defunct party devoid of ideas,more like an expired pack of medicines.
correct...but not travancore..its thiruvithamcode..yes,its your country , a part of south Tamilnadu..you can show and sell your stuffs there..and can use your weapons to majority Christian nadars..a good game for you...but leave Kerala, please....
who is your current M.P of kanyakumari??helen davidson??
former. M.P ??bellarmin...???haha..two concis Christian M.Ps in your so called RSS stronghold kanyakumari...though your own motherland is infected with Christians..why are you worrying about Kerala??first..clean your own place...phir Kerala..

Well which was that channel? Media one?

To my surprise it was Mathirbhumi.

Any way whenever I turn on Media One there is some program regarding Gujurat and how bad it is or about Modi.

Last edited:
catholic diocese of kothamangalam allows Prof. Joseph to join Newman college.

Week after wife’s suicide, Kerala prof gets Church nod to join duty | The Indian Express

so it takes atleast one life for the church to respond,jesus wept.

correct...but not travancore..its thiruvithamcode..yes,its your country , a part of south Tamilnadu..you can show and sell your stuffs there..and can use your weapons to majority Christian nadars..a good game for you...but leave Kerala, please....
who is your current M.P of kanyakumari??helen davidson??
former. M.P ??bellarmin...???haha..two concis Christian M.Ps in your so called RSS stronghold kanyakumari...though your own motherland is infected with Christians..why are you worrying about Kerala??first..clean your own place...phir Kerala..

we know hot to handle them,christian nadars messed up big and they know it.

They have caused hindu polarisation,last time helen davidson won because of the church asking people to vote enmasse.

we have vivekananda kendra in Kanyakumari,we match them on the street.

we know how to handle nadars including the christians,u mind your business achayan.

To my surprise it was Mathirbhumi.

Any way whenever I turn on Media One there is some program regarding Gujurat and how bad it is or about Modi.

CPM is on its last legs,soon we can throw such trash in the bin.

PS: It is thiruvithaankoor.learn to correct properly.

PS: It is thiruvithaankoor.learn to correct properly.
thiruvithamcode is the old name. thiruvithamkoor rajavu paandinaattil ninnum pattanmare irakkumati cheythu. avar thiruvithamkoorinte adhikara kendrangal pidichadakki. CP ramamsway iyer is an example. Nayanmarkkum Pottykalkkum pinne Pattanmarkkum Travancore kingdom nallathaayirunnu. baakki ullavarkkellam narakam.

Back
Top Bottom