What's new

Shamefully ignored by authorities, Salomi kills self(wife of Prof. T J Joseph)

that's what I was saying. your Hindi heartland terrorist paramilitary RSS wants you to believe so. you cannot be convinced. it's like asking a extremist to mellow down and act rational. cannot expect that.
people of the book is a concept of - Islam. not Jews or Christians. so, here also you are wrong. I know, you are desperate. but, my request is, drink some good alcohol, interact with common people, stop going to RSS sakhas and starts seeing world much beyond religion. it is hard and tough, I know whether it is a militant Hindu or a radical Sunni, there is nothing good can be expected from them. I know, you will want to slit the throat of a Christian or Muslim to please your ideology. your leader is a Adamkhor who is responsible for Godhra riots. Still, I hope you grow tolerant. don't hang around pakistani or such forums seeking infidels to slaughter. drink some good stuff and remain tolerant. hard thing - yet TRY! let militancy erased from your brainwashed head. good luck!
LoL hindus are as liberal as they can be, i go to clubs,drink alcohol,smoke and have all fun i want and still be hindu.The moment i ask or protest against tactics employed by some minorities i am labelled extremist/mypoic/conservative/communal etc. i know all about you people :D Do you guys give out secularism certificates to everyone? who gave you that right to give certificates? it was because of our tolerance and peaceful nature you are howling as you see fit right now.Did hindus start plundering decimating the world in name of religion and converting heathens/pagans? or decimating them? Yeah yeah we know about your history too well genius,
"Sau chuhe kha ke billi hajj ko chali"(After eating 100 rats the cat went on a pilgrimage to repent on sins).What you do in the name of religion in africa is too well known.People of the book and you have same genesis stories and believe inception of the world the same. Stop acting saint and accept the reality your privileges you enjoy is because of our tolerance.
You can't fool people all the time with your sweet/secularism talk, truth comes out eventually.So are hindus knowing "The Truth" about your agendas everyday and you will start branding more and more hindus communal as days pass.Finally hindus will know the truth about you. :D

Yea this is true to some extent. But why ellam Tamil karanagla pathhiyum thappa pesura? I'm also Tamil studied in RSS school and have whole bunch of Kerala friends.
But rendu sideliyum suffering hindus than.
true...
i am an athiest,though born in a malayali Christian family...but i can't tolerate if anyone(especially these parpan types) tease my hindu& Muslim brothers in Kerala..religion is man made,but ethnicity??
look that parpans post.who is her to comment about Kerala??..every one knows about the traitorous nature of Tamil Brahmins..pachoonthikal..

true...
i am an athiest,though born in a malayali Christian family...but i can't tolerate if anyone(especially these parpan types) tease my hindu& Muslim brothers in Kerala..religion is man made,but ethnicity??
look that parpans post.who is her to comment about Kerala??..every one knows about the traitorous nature of Tamil Brahmins..pachoonthikal..

I agree...I have argued lot about caste systems and Brahmanism with her to just to get BS brahmin/Subramani Swamy propaganda.
According to them all minorities are just mere worms. Now she will call me Pro-LTTE, DMK, BC with reservation and all craps which I'm not.
I can understand your point..but don't trash all Tamilians.

ok...please...go back to your Tamilnadu...you have no rights to talk about Kerala...first..go and look your shithole kanyakumari..its already 45% Christians and 7% Muslims ne??;first go and kill them...after that..inge vanthu periya vaayila pesalaam..Tamil parpaan.thamil vamsathukke kula throohi thaane neenge..

I have every right to.u back to ur shithole called malappuram. We know how to manage southern tn.

yella unnaaru macha???
kulana nambalaam,paravailla..Tamil parpangala namba koodathu..they are thinking that the earth is revolving because of them..
firstly..this is a rare issue..don't think that all Muslims in Kerala are like this..it do accept they are many extreme elements among them..but that only a minority..its also in your Tamilnadu..vanniyar -dalit rivalry..ramanthapuram..where Hindus are not permitted to go inside Muslim dominated villages..in kanyakumari..where Hindus are getting neglected..go and solve them...dhanyavaadamulu..

Ya ya.why dont u say who u r.kula throki it seems.

Tamizha vaichu pozhappu otra naai law pesuthu.

I have every right to.u back to ur shithole called malappuram. We know how to manage southern tn.
We, who?
I seriously request you to consider other people's feelings. Thought I'm strongly against forced conversions you are logic are so hurting to minorities and Tamil people. Stop bring Swamy BS plz....

true...

Haha achayans talking about betrayal now.hahaha.

Aprom edhukku muslim debateula aryadan mohammad vandhu pesanum.

Some chennai born mallu christian waste of space.

I agree...I have argued lot about caste systems and Brahmanism with her to just to get BS brahmin/Subramani Swamy propaganda.
According to them all minorities are just mere worms. Now she will call me Pro-LTTE, DMK, BC with reservation and all craps which I'm not.

Between us u alone can claim the gaylord of assumptions.

U can check older posts to see who fits the stereotype better.

We, who?
I seriously request you to consider other people's feelings. Thought I'm strongly against forced conversions you are logic are so hurting to minorities and Tamil people. Stop bring Swamy BS plz....

We as in hindus of southern tn.

We r just ready with weapons.no intent to harm.

The war is against missionaries not church goers.

We, who?

And how r tamil people hurt here n what has swamy gotta do with this.

Perhaps u shud change ur specs

We as in hindus of southern tn.
We r just ready with weapons.no intent to harm.
The war is against missionaries not church goers.
I'm also Hindu of TN and against missionaries but differing with caste and brahminism. Maybe this is only view which goes parallel between us but still I know your inner intent his sake of Brahmins with other castes under you right? (When you said Hindus..you mean this)

I'm also Hindu of TN and against missionaries but differing with caste and brahminism. Maybe this is only view which goes parallel between us but still I know your inner intent his sake of Brahmins with other castes under you right? (When you said Hindus..you mean this)

u assume stuff again dude,i cant be bothered answer u every single time.

there is no inner intent,i talk straight and u know that.

brahmins are less than 3% of TN with no power to win even one MLA constituency,so what r u concerned about?

In southern TN we have clarity and we can talk to christian nadars unlike random shit of northern TN.

i never called u any of that,i just said u r victim of their propoganda.

why dont u tell me us caste,since u refer to mine.

perhaps u shud also go read up history of how the vivekanda memorial came amidst riots between fishermen and RSS.

and why r u so scared? how are 3% minority going to dominate 97%.

Last edited:
yes,you can manage south Tamilnadu with your weapons,but don't cross kaliyikavilai border..

Shameful that someone can cut a person's arm in India and still roam free.
Wtf is police doing ?

Back
Top Bottom