What's new

shall the burqa be banned??

shall the burqa be banned by the governments ?

• Total voters

qamar1990

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
after seeing an article on this forum about how muslims are seeking to get the burqa banned…. it just kinda of got me thinking… do muslims really want to get it banned? after reading some some the responses it just kinda opened my eyes on the hypocrisy of some people so i want to do a poll and ask if it should be banned…

so the questions are

shall the burqa be banned? if so why?

if the burqa shouldn't be banned tell us why??

this is the burqa if any of you don't know what it is….

A-woman-in-a-burqa-008.jpg
images
Burqa.jpg
images

please tag any female members on this forum their input on this would be much appreciated….

@Akheilos @levina @Marshmallow @Spring Onion

Last edited:
after seeing an article on this forum about how muslims are seeking to get the burqa banned…. it just kinda of got me thinking… do muslims really want to get it banned? after reading some some the responses it just kinda opened my eyes on the hypocrisy of some people so i want to do a poll and ask if it should be banned…

so the questions are

shall the burqa be banned? if so why?

this is the burqa is any of you don't know what it is….

A-woman-in-a-burqa-008.jpg
images
Burqa.jpg
images

please tag any female members on this forum their input on this would be much appreciated….

@Akheilos @levina @Marshmallow @Spring Onion

Watch this video. :rofl:

No it should not be banned nor should it be forced on somebody.
A lady should get her freedom to choose whether she wants to wear it or not.
Forcing it on somebody is completely unacceptable. One of the pics you posted would be a classic example of it.

images

That lady in burqa looks very very uncomfortable.Shes covered head to toe.Give me one strong reason why she should be forced to do so?

i seen it it bro… i just seen like 10 pakistais saying that the burqa should be banned so i say lets do a poll…lol

Oopsie Qamar I am not a pakistani. :D

No it should not be banned nor should it be forced on somebody.
A lady should get her freedom to choose whether she wants to wear it or not.
Forcing it on somebody is completely unacceptable. One of the pics you posted would be a classic example of it.
images

That lady in burqa looks very very uncomfortable.Shes covered head to toe.Give me one strong reason why she should be forced to do so?

Oopsie Qamar I am not a pakistani. :D

no thats fine its for everybody not just pakistanis…

i
i need your reasoning… behind your decision… otherwise it meaningless

I will troll my reasoning,

Burqa are security risk and neither i am interested to look at some aunty jee face when i can see pretty girls in shorts all over in west.

Burqa suite Afghanistan, which is 90% burqa society. Much less in Pakistan, atleast from where i come from. Anyway i am talking about western countries only. There is 0 chance of ban in Pakistan, as long as they don't force burqa its ok.

I will troll my reasoning,

Burqa are security risk and neither i am interested to look at some aunty jee face when i can see pretty girls in shorts all over in west.

Burqa suite Afghanistan, which is 90% burqa society. Much less in Pakistan, atleast from where i come from. Anyway i am talking about western countries only. There is 0 chance of ban in Pakistan, as long as they don't force burqa its ok.
you are right bout one thing its a troll answer…lol

It shouldn't be banned, but Muslim women should know better than to wear it here in the West.
i agree with you….
passing such a law opens the door for more freedoms to taken away…

Purpose of burqa is lost in western society, especially when i see very old ladies with burqa. I mean what are you trying to hide?
there doesn't need to be a purpose to wearing something…. do you know what freedom of choice means???

there doesn't need to be a purpose to wearing something…. do you know what freedom of choice means???

And then there is security risk. I also remember UK case where teacher used to be in burqa to teach 5 years old. When fired she had no problem giving interview to tv channel without burqa...

Purpose of burqa is lost in western society, especially when i see very old ladies with burqa. I mean what are you trying to hide?

It sounds very rude, but it is a question that has spring up in my mind. Just what do you gain from covering up that much here? What are you covering up? Is it necessary?

All of which is none of my business. But imagine, if me a British Pakistani thinks that. What about the White British to whom this is alien to, if my involuntary reaction is strong, how strong must there's be.

It sounds very rude, but it is a question that has spring up in my mind. Just what do you gain from covering up that much here? What are you covering up? Is it necessary?

All of which is none of my business. But imagine, if me a British Pakistani thinks that. What about the White British to whom this is alien to, if my involuntary reaction is strong, how strong must there's be.

It's so you don't look at a woman's tits while she's talking to you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom