What's new

Shall India help USA to topple China or maintain a subtle balance between them?

Shall India help USA topple China?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
Nothing wrong in being an optimist, but fiction cannot replace facts.

Failures cannot be glossed over as "success". That is what pakistan does, do we want to follow the same path ?

As India grows stronger, China will be compelled to resolve the border issue with us at some point. They have bigger fish to fry in SCS and that is their motivation.

Its foolish and naive to blame other nations for our own shortcomings and incompetence to handle our own affairs. There are ALWAYS going to be vested interest. Those are the rules of the game.

Only winning matters, not how you play the game.
Yes, I agree that our pakistan policy has been a colossal failure

Yes, I agree that our pakistan policy has been a colossal failure

Pakistan is just an symptom of our failure. The Failure is more deep rooted. Its an testimony to our past inability to play real politiks.

The unwanted burden of the Nehru philosophy over Sardar's pragmatism.

@Anazvara China won't be compelled to resolve anything, mutual respect is the premise. No one can compel China, even USA.

@Anazvara China won't be compelled to resolve anything, mutual respect is the premise. No one can compel China, even USA.

Compulsions will be circumstantial, a combination of both internal and external.

It would be in china's best interest to have one less thing to worry about.

Pakistan is just an symptom of our failure. The Failure is more deep rooted. Its an testimony to our past inability to play real politiks.

Pakistan is an independent nation, why call it a failure? India had war with Pakistan many times after independence, what both side got? Only hate and hate and more hate. Like a endless nightmare that never wake up.

The Indian left is still full of that Nehruvian sanctimonious bullsh1t. It's whiny and irritating and achieves nothing except to p1ss people off.

Pakistan is an independent nation, why call it a failure? India had war with Pakistan many times after independence, what both side got? Only hate and hate and more hate. Like a endless nightmare that never wake up.
I think he is calling India's Pakistan policy a failure not the country itself . :-)

You misunderstand. I meant India's relationship with Pakistan.

Compulsions will be circumstantial, a combination of both internal and external.

It would be in china's best interest to have one less thing to worry about.
We don't be in a hurry to solve the border problem, haste makes waste. When China and India slowly find each other's importance and mature enough, problem automatically solved.

The Indian left is still full of that Nehruvian sanctimonious bullsh1t. It's whiny and irritating and achieves nothing except to p1ss people off.

I think he is calling India's Pakistan policy a failure not the country itself . :-)

Not since Modi came to power.

He is a baniya like our sardar, not a "pandit". :angel:

We don't be in a hurry to solve the border problem, haste makes waste. When China and India slowly find each other's importance and mature enough, problem automatically solved.

It will be solved when the Chinese recognized it as a problem BIG enough to be solved urgently.

Then it will be in India's best interest to make it an Big Urgent Problem. . :disagree:

.... and round and round we go.

You misunderstand. I meant India's relationship with Pakistan.
ok then

Not since Modi came to power.

He is a baniya like our sardar, not a "pandit". :angel:

It will be solved when the China recognized it as a problem BIG enough to be solved urgent.

Its in India's best interest to make it so. :disagree:

.... and round and round we go.
Too much emotion of Indians have too be released, most of you still cant stop thinking the 1962 stuff. We are not celebrating 1962 cause it ruined everything, the event nearly mentioned in the text book. Get it over with. You don't have to bring up a revenge war to make it par with China, cause it is not worth anymore.

Too much emotion of Indians have too be released, most of you still cant stop thinking the 1962 stuff. We are not celebrating 1962 cause it ruined everything, the event nearly mentioned in the text book. Get it over with. You don't have to bring up a revenge war to make it par with China, cause it is not worth anymore.

LOL... ........ there is no emotion here. Only cold hard logic.

A resolved border means "Peace of Mind".

The ONLY OTHER way to have "Peace of Mind" is to become Militarily MUCH stronger than China. :disagree:

That is the choice we have. That is the choice you have given us.

Now tell me, which choice is better for China ?

LOL... ........ there is no emotion here. Only cold hard logic.

A resolved border means "Peace of Mind".

The ONLY OTHER way to have "Peace of Mind" is to become Militarily MUCH stronger than China. :disagree:

That is the choice we have. That is the choice you have given us.

Now tell me, which choice is better for China ?
Arm race only lead to death. Always

Then you should take your own advice.

Now here is mine,

Strong fences makes good neighbours. Demarcate borders and have strong fences.

The choice is yours.
The fence in peoples' heart can't be removed easily. Neighbour can't be good without trust. Build trust at first then demarcate the border. You already have AP, you are the winner of 1962.

Back
Top Bottom