What's new

Shall India help USA to topple China or maintain a subtle balance between them?

Shall India help USA topple China?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
you made it sound like the whole country is starving and poor, which is hardly the case.

apart from Pakistan, where else has India "failed" in any of it's foreign policy stances ?
Pakistan has been a very BIG foreign policy failure though.

you made it sound like the whole country is starving and poor, which is hardly the case.

apart from Pakistan, where else has India "failed" in any of it's foreign policy stances ?

I have answered your question.

Read # 68 till you understand what it means.

Sure, I have never credited China with a successful foreign policy. For most parts, its has been worse than India.

War is the last resort of the incompetent. The more wars you go to , the greater incompetence your demonstrate.

End of the day, public policy should serve public need. If it does not, then its a failure. Its as simple as that.
No, that simple as it. When you had bigger buddy like Soviet and USA, you have to fight their proxy like Endless.....back then, China was not strong enough to hold back those proxy. I think now is much better. The world is like a jingle, you have to struggle for survive just like the new born China.

Sure, I have never credited China with a successful foreign policy. For most parts, its has been worse than India.

War is the last resort of the incompetent. The more wars you go to , the greater incompetence your demonstrate.

End of the day, public policy should serve public need. If it does not, then its a failure. Its as simple as that.
welcome back @Indian Patriot / @mujahidind

No, that simple as it. When you had bigger buddy like Soviet and USA, you have to fight their proxy like Endless.....back then, China was not strong enough to hold back those proxy. I think now is much better. The world is like a jingle, you have to struggle for survive just like the new born China.

The end results should be simple, the process or the path to reach there need not be.

There was a cold war, the smarter foreign policy would have been to back the winner and share the pie. We chose empty rhetoric, meaningless philosophies and historical baggage as our weapons while choosing sides.

The world is a jungle, the trick is not to survive, but to prosper.

As I said, Reality is a bit Harsh.

The sooner we recognize and realize it, the better we are for it.

We are still in the middle of a proxy war with pakistan and an unresolved border with China.

Hardly a Foreign policy success.
I may be an optimist but honestly I think that we will resolve our border issue with China within the next 5 to 10 years. I don't think we spoke the right language earlier but things have changed in both India and China.

With Pakistan, the issue is not OUR policy as you well know. We are the bogey being used by vested interests for their own benefit. The mistake India made is in constantly pandering to it with out any back bone.

Diplomacy is not only about being nice, it is about giving a few slaps when required too.

Pakistan has been a very BIG foreign policy failure though.
agree, and they continue to get away with their terror provocations, even Modi's proven to be a weakling.

LOL......... seriously ? Anazvara means immortal in Sanskrit. :lol:
lord manavan in troll mode, then ? o_O

I do see a similar writing style.

I may be an optimist but honestly I think that we will resolve our border issue with China within the next 5 to 10 years. I don't think we spoke the right language earlier but things have changed in both India and China.

With Pakistan, the issue is not OUR policy as you well know. We are the bogey being used by vested interests for their own benefit. The mistake India made is in constantly pandering to it with out any back bone.

Diplomacy is not only about being nice, it is about giving a few slaps when required too.

Nothing wrong in being an optimist, but fiction cannot replace facts.

Failures cannot be glossed over as "success". That is what pakistan does, do we want to follow the same path ?

As India grows stronger, China will be compelled to resolve the border issue with us at some point. They have bigger fish to fry in SCS and that is their motivation.

Its foolish and naive to blame other nations for our own shortcomings and incompetence to handle our own affairs. There are ALWAYS going to be vested interest. Those are the rules of the game.

Only winning matters, not how you play the game.

The end results should be simple, the process or the path to reach there need not be.

There was a cold war, the smarter foreign policy would have been to back the winner and share the pie. We chose empty rhetoric, meaningless philosophies and historical baggage as our weapons while choosing sides.

The world is a jungle, the trick is not to survive, but to prosper.
You have to survive before going prosperous. Not every nation can become somebody on this planet, you shall have potential and determination.

agree, and they continue to get away with their terror provocations, even Modi's proven to be a weakling.

Partly that is because of the non confrontational attitude. @wanglaokan put it very nicely..."sometimes you have to struggle to survive". YES I agree.

India has always tried for peace at any price..,that cost is always too expensive.

If this guy is. Indian. Patriot I am outta here!:o: :lol:

And yet we are dirt poor 70 years after independence.

If I were you, I would go easy on the bragging.
Because by the time we pulled x number of people out of poverty... people added 1/2 x ... batti bujha ke....

You have to survive before going prosperous. Not every nation can become somebody on this planet, you shall have potential and determination.

True. Its the shorter transition time that determines success. The shorter the time, the more successful you are.

Because by the time we pulled x number of people out of poverty... people added 1/2 x ... batti bujha ke....

Excuses and failures are best friends.

And now you know why.

Just like France and German, finally you will find a way to go peace with each other, even UK and France had a way over three hundreds years old. When you get tired of these endless quarrel, both will stop and choose a peaceful life.

Back
Top Bottom