What's new

Shall India help USA to topple China or maintain a subtle balance between them?

Shall India help USA topple China?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
The damage done to India by US in past is far more than China. They still do it. If you believe US is your wellwisher then god help you. Any major war in this region will include nukes, and only North South America and Australia will survive. Its better to avoid war in this region. China's first few targets will be India and Japan, if India allies with US. If India gets damaged in war, then who is the fool here? Its not our fight. Also the same propaganda which US does against China today will be done against India tommorow.

your post says you are scared and that's the reason of your siding with Chinese. Let me make it clear... I AM NOT siding with US. I do not want to toe US lines, but I do not want to keep taking blows from China just because I am afraid that siding with US will mean Chinese attacking India first. All you need to do is tell the chinese very clearly.. let me reiterate..very clearly that you cant BS with us. and no.. no one is no one's well wisher here...but remember people treat you the way you treat yourself...a soft stance is the reason why China can easily slap India India now and then. First thing India needs to do is make it clear to China that its not allowing any bullying...and then deal with US just like an outsider as per our national interest.

your post says you are scared and that's the reason of your siding with Chinese. Let me make it clear... I AM NOT siding with US. I do not want to toe US lines, but I do not want to keep taking blows from China just because I am afraid that siding with US will mean Chinese attacking India first. All you need to do is tell the chinese very clearly.. let me reiterate..very clearly that you cant BS with us. and no.. no one is no one's well wisher here...but remember people treat you the way you treat yourself...a soft stance is the reason why China can easily slap India India now and then. First thing India needs to do is make it clear to China that its not allowing any bullying...and then deal with US just like an outsider as per our national interest.
Some educational videos by your American friend. Remember these videos are watched by the whole world and what kind of image they get about India you can imagine.

Most long term members survive in pdf by licking the pakistani mods, why would you not expect them to lick the chinese feet ? :disagree: I think your expectations are skewed.
Parrikar's visit is showing good will, and we will respond it with good will too. We are human, not animal. Don't lick us.

Parrikar had earned respect from China, definitely sure. The relationship is not that worse as you said. We won't support any terrorist operation against India and its people. I also don't like the Jihad stuff.

China is not slapping India easily now and then. Let me put it easily again: Nehru seduced by Soviet and USA, especially the unsatisfactory about China's controlling of Tibet, and the ambition seeds wrongly fed to him by the UK, he decided to took lands from China in 1962. PLA defeated India army in short time because India army underestimated PLA. We retrieved from AP because we are not strong back then and faced big famine/ pressure from Soviet. And we also afraid we will suffer large casualty when the reinforced Indian army arrived, we had big problem in logistics. We just gave a lesson to the Nehru and don't gain a dam things.

if China resolves the border dispute ,and returns our land ,India and China can kick US out of Asia .

Dude, you cannot use the answer from the Indians here as the sample size is not big enough. At the same time you skewed the bias of the survey by stating your intention.

The Chinese side is only against one thing, the LAC. China know the McMahon LAC is non binding and need to revert back to prior boundary. That is the only way China-India will work out their difference and will lead to more prosperity in the region.

I do not want to argue with you in an endless debate. Will you think that India will really one day leave its territory to China?...Now, it is upto China to decide if they would like to have a peaceful neighborhood or not. Because in this situation, India is not the aggressor. We are not so vehemently asking for any land from your country to return back from China. So the onus of the peace lies more China than India...

China is not slapping India easily now and then. Let me put it easily again: Nehru seduced by Soviet and USA, especially the unsatisfactory about China's controlling of Tibet, and the ambition seeds wrongly fed to him by the UK, he decided to took lands from China in 1962. PLA defeated India army in short time because India army underestimated PLA. We retrieved from AP because we are not strong back then and faced big famine/ pressure from Soviet. And we also afraid we will suffer large casualty when the reinforced Indian army arrived, we had big problem in logistics. We just gave a lesson to the Nehru and don't gain a dam things.

To be honest, most Indians are not anti-China.
Our history and our culture have the same foundation.

I believe the border issues between us are not even that serious.

Just wish China takes a more sympathetic view to the terrorist attacks on India. It need not support us, all it has to do not obstruct us.

To be honest, most Indians are not anti-China.
Our history and our culture have the same foundation.

I believe the border issues between us are not even that serious.

Just wish China takes a more sympathetic view to the terrorist attacks on India. It need not support us, all it has to do not obstruct us.
We suffered attack from the terrorists too, maybe two countries's will sit down and talk. If India can provide evidence to UN that Azhar is related to taliban or Al-Qaeda, he will be banned immediately. Current Azhar is detained by Pakistan government, he can't harm you at the moment. It's a headache for China especially all these shit happened in Kashmir, which is a disputed area for both India and Pakistan. You know it's a technical difficulty we have to face. Azhar is partially known independent fighter regarded in Pakistan. If we ban him, we might harm Pakistanis' feeling. If we not ban him, Indians hate China. It's not easy man. China will not support Azhar or provide any sort of financial assist. We better stay out of it. To be or not to be, it's always a problem. When it relate to land dispute, China better stay out of it.

Last edited:
If India can provide evidence to UN that Azhar is related to taliban or Al-Qaeda, he will be banned immediately.

Azhar reached Pakistan after hijacking a passenger plane.
In any scenario, that is a terrorist.

I don't want to argue on this further. Like I said, there are more reasons for India-China to have good relationships.
Right now the common Indian sees China in a positive manner. This is definitely changing after Chinese backing of Azhar.

Point here is, change in people's perception about China is more dangerous than change in govt as no govt will dare to go against people's wishes.

Dude, you cannot use the answer from the Indians here as the sample size is not big enough. At the same time you skewed the bias of the survey by stating your intention.

The Chinese side is only against one thing, the LAC. China know the McMahon LAC is non binding and need to revert back to prior boundary. That is the only way China-India will work out their difference and will lead to more prosperity in the region.
you can wish what ever you want ,after all its up to China if it wants to make India a friend or enemy.

if China can go against India on a small issue like a resolution on terrorist . how do you expect India to trust China on bigger issues.

if war breaks out between US, its allies in SCS Andre China .India will not fight war for others but will morally support US . but we will take back what's rightfully ours after the war.

US: Pakistan has more say here than India
As far as I know, today US needs India more than any other country. It's only country who can balance Chinese economy and power in future.
China: lagta hay aik aur veto chaye :wave:
India is still not part of security council. Once India reaches big league, either will be in UNSC or UNSC will have to dissolve itself.
France and UK are no more influential. Russian power is declining. Besides US and China, India holds share of rights of such strong voice in world.
India disobeyed all sanctions and vetoes from P5, built nuclear weapons, defied trade sanctions on Iran and Iraq, tested long range missiles and submarines and further.
You can see, we did almost everything to match these 5 and nobody could stop us

Just wait a watch, P5 Organization and it's veto power will bevq joke without India as a member. ;)

Azhar reached Pakistan after hijacking a passenger plane.
In any scenario, that is a terrorist.

I don't want to argue on this further. Like I said, there are more reasons for India-China to have good relationships.
Right now the common Indian sees China in a positive manner. This is definitely changing after Chinese backing of Azhar.

Point here is, change in people's perception about China is more dangerous than change in govt as no govt will dare to go against people's wishes.
We are not backing Azhar! Oh come on, we are not backing Jihad stuff. Mohanmod army is based in Pakistan. How can China ban it while Pakistan doesn't? Once you captured this guy, you shall never let him go. It cause huge embarrassment to China, making us to side with. Will India return Dalai Lama if China request so? It's difficult. As long as India can prove this guys is related with Taliban it Al Qaeda, we won't veto it.

you can wish what ever you want ,after all its up to China if it wants to make India a friend or enemy.

if China can go against India on a small issue like a resolution on terrorist . how do you expect India to trust China on bigger issues.

if war breaks out between US, its allies in SCS Andre China .India will not fight war for others but will morally support US . but we will take back what's rightfully ours after the war.
China don't support terrorists, period. It's a more complicated problem than a terrorist problem.

We are not backing Azhar! Oh come on, we are not backing Jihad stuff. Mohanmod army is based in Pakistan. How can China ban it while Pakistan doesn't? Once you captured this guy, you shall never let him go. It cause huge embarrassment to China, making us to side with. Will India return Dalai Lama if China request so? It's difficult. As long as India can prove this guys is related with Taliban it Al Qaeda, we won't veto it.

China don't support terrorists, period. It's a more complicated problem than a terrorist problem.
bro,if China can label guys with knifes as terrorists ,this terrorists we are talking about would have been cake walk . China did what it did not because lack of proof but to protect Pakistan . tell me bro will you trust us if we give missiles to Vietnam or advanced weapons to them or say nuclear tech to Vietnam. give me a honest answer.

Its very unfortunate that you are drawing parallels between Dalai Llama and Masoud Azhar. Dalai Llama has been granted refuge in India for last six decades. Has China accused him for an act of violence? Has he instigated or abetted any sort of violence against anyone in the world? Has China demanded him to be handed over to them? Google about both these people and you will get to know who is what?
By vetoing in UN against Indian move, China has just undermined herself. You are already feeling the embarrassment but perhaps you have got some sort of a better deal from Pakistan for this favor. You have shied away from taking a principled stand.

I want to know Indians answer. As current Defence minister Parrikar visited China after Carter leave India. Shall we take it a good signal sent out by Modi government as'we are not following USA to contain China' or a way to appease China's worry.

This kind of question does undermine India as it tends to make her take sides which is not her policy. During Soviet Union years we supported a non-aligned movement. why we should change our principles now? National interests are paramount to any country but that can not force a country to dilute her principles. We have huge trade with China despite trade imbalance. Similarly we had defense pact with Soviet Union and did lots of business with the USA. We never tried to topple anyone or support anyone. We were and are democratic but respected communists. Our relations with China is not linked to USA or vice-versa.

You are such a braincell person who can't differentiate between Azhar and Dalai Lama.

Azhar is a terrorist, involved in terror attacks, beheading of people, commanded suicide bombers, plane hijacking etc..

Tell me, ever Dalai Lama hijacked a plane? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom