What's new

Shall India help USA to topple China or maintain a subtle balance between them?

Shall India help USA topple China?

• Yes

Votes: 20 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 58 74.4%

• Total voters
bro,if China can label guys with knifes as terrorists ,this terrorists we are talking about would have been cake walk . China did what it did not because lack of proof but to protect Pakistan . tell me bro will you trust us if we give missiles to Vietnam or advanced weapons to them or say nuclear tech to Vietnam. give me a honest answer.
I can't say anything on behalf the government. Personally I condemn all kinds of terrorist against innocent. you sure the pathonhort attack is schemed by Azhar? Actually who is responsible for Munbai attack?

You are such a braincell person who can't differentiate between Azhar and Dalai Lama.

Azhar is a terrorist, involved in terror attacks, beheading of people, commanded suicide bombers, plane hijacking etc..

Tell me, ever Dalai Lama hijacked a plane? :lol:
Dalai Lama is always behind the scene, that's why he is even smarter than Azhar. One is a perpetrater and another is a instigator.

Dalai Lama is always behind the scene, that's why he is even smarter than Azhar. One is a perpetrater and another is a instigator.

The day Dalai Lama hijacks a plane or arranges a massacre like Mumbai or Pathankot, we Indians will personally package him and deliver him to you.

In fact show one speech where Dalai Lama supports violence of any kind, I will help you petition him being thrown out of India.

Right now you are comparing Apples and Oranges.

You are comparing a terrorist with a person at best can be called a political activist.

Like I said, ball is in Chinese court.
Perception is important and right now common Indians are thinking Chinese support terrorists who attack India.

The day Dalai Lama hijacks a plane or arranges a massacre like Mumbai or Pathankot, we Indians will personally package him and deliver him to you.

In fact show one speech where Dalai Lama supports violence of any kind, I will help you petition him being thrown out of India.

Right now you are comparing Apples and Oranges.

You are comparing a terrorist with a person at best can be called a political activist.

Like I said, ball is in Chinese court.
Perception is important and right now common Indians are thinking Chinese support terrorists who attack India.
Check the Lasa massacre, 13 innocent people get killed by arson or chopper under Dalai Lama's instruction. If you can't see the truth and regard him as a saint, how can you ask China ban Azhar? Dalai Lama is a politician more than a Dharmic leader. Give back Dalai and we will ban Azhar.

I think India shoulp help the Democracies of Asia contain China militarily. Toppling China would lead to nuclear armageddon.

I think India shoulp help the Democracies of Asia contain China militarily. Toppling China would lead to nuclear armageddon.
FYI, the most potential presidency candidate for Philipiine Rodereguz said that Phillipine willing to set aside the SCS dispute if China can support infrastructure development in Phillipine.Aquino is going down the drain, and China and Phillipine will be fine. I will eat more Filipinos bananas to support Rodereguz.

Last edited:
I can't say anything on behalf the government. Personally I condemn all kinds of terrorist against innocent. you sure the pathonhort attack is schemed by Azhar? Actually who is responsible for Munbai attack?

You are rotating things here and there.
Do you have any idea, how many Indian soldiers, civilians, children were mercilessly beheaded, blasted, burnt alive and even cut and thrown into pieces by them? Few riots for Democracy in PRC are nothing against them.:hitwall:
If Dalai Lama and Masoud Azhar are same, then, there must be no difference between Indian & People's Liberation Army and Taliban, Boko Haram & ISIL etc.. :angry:

You are rotating things here and there.
Do you have any idea, how many Indian soldiers, civilians, children were mercilessly beheaded, blasted, burnt alive and even cut and thrown into pieces by them? Few riots for Democracy in PRC are nothing against them.:hitwall:
If Dalai Lama and Masoud Azhar are same, then, there must be no difference between Indian & People's Liberation Army and Taliban, Boko Haram & ISIL etc.. :angry:
So mobs can kill Chinese people for 'democracy'. And Indians life matter while Chinese life doesn't worth a peanut.

I want to know Indians answer. As current Defence minister Parrikar visited China after Carter leave India. Shall we take it a good signal sent out by Modi government as'we are not following USA to contain China' or a way to appease China's worry.

India and USA cannot topple China. They can contain China,

Even you call me foolish, it's still worth open a thread and listening to you guys.

Economy development process shall not disturbed as we can't afford to loose it once again. USA is there to stir up between China and India, we shall not get in the trap.

China can improve ties with India by scaling back relations with Pakistan

if China resolves the border dispute ,and returns our land ,India and China can kick US out of Asia .

the border dispute is a non-issue. the status quo is fine with both sides.

So mobs can kill Chinese people for 'democracy'. And Indians life matter while Chinese life doesn't worth a peanut.
My question, how much?
Kindly collect the statistics and don't forget to get in which way Indians were slaughtered. :angry:
"Democratic" rights are dangerous for CCP only, Masoud is a threat to entire world.
US did the same initially. India fought alone for 40 years with terrorism. We warned about it many times in UN but everybody ignored us. But 9/11 made the yankees realized that what has been India saying for decades.
Do you guys also want to get a slap before precision? o_O

Instead of Voting let's look at few things in History.

In last days of Cold War, USSR VS USA , whom did China help ???

As far as I know it was China who helped USA to push USSR down the slope.

World politics is Oppotunity based and priority is interests of the Nation.

So yes if US is trying the same spell on China as USSR and if they succeed India; if Not help USA , will also not help China. We will be the audience of the show.

Arms race isn't the possibility this time. It has to be a economic trash down.

My question, how much?
Kindly collect the statistics and don't forget to get in which way Indians were slaughtered. :angry:
"Democratic" rights are dangerous for CCP only, Masoud is a threat to entire world.
US did the same initially. India fought alone for 40 years with terrorism. We warned about it many times in UN but everybody ignored us. But 9/11 made the yankees realized that what has been India saying for decades.
Do you guys also want to get a slap before precision? o_O
Those mobs strived for democracy? That's you are thinking too highly of themself. They just wanna force China government to welcome Dalai back as their dictators and masters. If Masoud Azhar proved to be a real threat to the world, he can't get away. Before India think how China act on Azhar issue, you shall have a look how you treat the Chinese concern as a guest in your home.

Instead of Voting let's look at few things in History.

In last days of Cold War, USSR VS USA , whom did China help ???

As far as I know it was China who helped USA to push USSR down the slope.

World politics is Oppotunity based and priority is interests of the Nation.

So yes if US is trying the same spell on China as USSR and if they succeed India; if Not help USA , will also not help China. We will be the audience of the show.

Arms race isn't the possibility this time. It has to be a economic trash down.
Come on! USSR collapsed it self.

to add to the above post
China is giving unnecessary openings for USA with unnecessary conflicts in region ( SCS & Taiwan )

USSR atleast had support of few Countries. In case of China they are trying to piss off everybody at the same time. I can only see Pakistan as a loyal follower to China where USA camp is Japan and NATO , Vietnam and all small countries in SCS region. USA don't need India to do tango with China evenif it can help. China herself has given many opeings to USA

@Chinese-Dragon might help you with history lessons. But m not sure he is still here or not. Google can help too

And about Mr. Lama he isn't planning and coordinating terrorist attack on your soil.

India will help none, it will help itself. India - US alliance helps India gain military ware and technology. At present India has not much to gain from China.

Those mobs strived for democracy? That's you are thinking too highly of themself. They just wanna force China government to welcome Dalai back as their dictators and masters. If Masoud Azhar proved to be a real threat to the world, he can't get away. Before India think how China act on Azhar issue, you shall have a look how you treat the Chinese concern as a guest in your home.
Again argument of Dalai Lama.
Do you have any idea that how dangerous it gonna be?
Obviously not, you've seen riots (happen usually in every country), have you seen your brother and family being blasted in his car? Or watched your plane seatmate beheaded?
Somebody saying Allah u Akbar comes there put the gun on your head?
You guys can't differentiate Dalai Lama and pakistanis. And don't seeming to learn before something happens to your people. Let's leave the topic.
Consolations for people before time who gonna dead in the hands of those half braincell jihadis.
Yep, China is also getting contained itself. :P

Back
Top Bottom