Country
Pakistan
Shahzeb murder case: Shahrukh Jatoi, two other suspects released on bail
December 23, 2017

By:Samaa Web Desk

Published in Pakistan

Be the first to comment!
Shahrukh-Jatoi.jpg

KARACHI: Prime suspect of Shahzeb Khan murder case Shahrukh Jatoi and two other suspects were released on bail on Saturday, Samaa reported.

The city court in Karachi released Shahrukh Jatoi, Siraj Talpur and Sajjad Talpur were released on bail after submitting surety bonds of Rs. 0.5 million each.

Jatoi was also released on bail in the posession of arms case after he submitted a surety bond of Rs. 0.1 million.

Earlier, the father of Shahzeb Khan submitted an affidavit which stated that he supported his bail plea in the court.

It is pertinent to mention that that Shahzeb Khan was shot dead by Jatoi in 2013.

An Anti-Terrorism Court had awarded capital punishment to Jatoi and Talpur whereas a life imprisonment sentence was awarded to Talpur.

So rich can kill anyone they desire!!

Salute to judicial system of Pakistan! No wonder asif zardaris are fearless when they commit crime when they murder people for few acres of land!

I Had heard shahzebs father had forgiven them , what case they are still tried on at the moment?
I am sure his father must have been forced by these killers to sign khoon maaf.

Last edited:
Inhad heard shahzebs father had forgiven them , what case they are still tried on at the moment?
I am sure his father mist have been forced by these killers to sign khoon maaf.

Under anti terrorism law... The state is the plaintiff .

The victims father was a high ranking police officer..

The culprits are kids are rich businessmen...

The father seems to have shamelessly taken blood money.

Shameful, shameful indeed.

My friend.. When even the victims family became beghairat... Nothing the law can do.

I myself have seen such people..

There was a client/defandant... Whose case I was seeing at the firm.

The guy was morally wrong but wanted to fight the case... We did.. Than in middle of it.. The guy asks for a settlement.. And withdrawl of cases...

I was okay with it.. But the other party right on the day of final hearing comes up with a new contract..

I asked him to reconsider and let us study the document (it was Saturday... So he would have to wait till Monday)... He agreed... But that son of a b1tch.. Actually embarrassed me right infront of the judge. In his office.. By telling the judge that I his council was wrong and that he accepts the contract..

He signed it.. And days after he comes back begging for help... So plainly told him to fuk off.

Bow who do you think was at fault?

Law? Me or the idiot who signed the contract.

Salute to judicial system of Pakistan! No wonder asif zardaris are fearless when they commit crime when they murder people for few acres of land!

How is this the fault of Judicial system when the law itself is derived from Sharia ?

Azaad Adliyah ...my asss

Yeh azaadi hi to hai adlia ki, the judges know that they are above the law and can get away with all these senseless and illegal bloody decisions. The courts have a larger responsibility and blame on spread of terrorism and wadera culture than all other organizations combined!!

I Had heard shahzebs father had forgiven them , what case they are still tried on at the moment?
I am sure his father must have been forced by these killers to sign khoon maaf.

And still laanat on this father. The entire city was behind him.....all he had to do was call for support on the social media, through any media channel.

My friend.. When even the victims family became beghairat... Nothing the law can do.

I myself have seen such people..

There was a client/defandant... Whose case I was seeing at the firm.

The guy was morally wrong but wanted to fight the case... We did.. Than in middle of it.. The guy asks for a settlement.. And withdrawl of cases...

I was okay with it.. But the other party right on the day of final hearing comes up with a new contract..

I asked him to reconsider and let us study the document (it was Saturday... So he would have to wait till Monday)... He agreed... But that son of a b1tch.. Actually embarrassed me right infront of the judge. In his office.. By telling the judge that I his council was wrong and that he accepts the contract..

He signed it.. And days after he comes back begging for help... So plainly told him to fuk off.

Bow who do you think was at fault?

Law? Me or the idiot who signed the contract.

Regardless of your personal experience, in this particular case the clause of terrorism was invoked in which State becomes a party. But we have bastards like Farooq H. Naik, the ex-speaker senate who have so much clout and so much pull that they can do miracles!

I hope the next target of this bastard Shahrukh happens to be Naik's son and the icing would be if it's a double murder of Naik's son and the Judge's son.

Jamhoreat Zindabad, Insaf Zindabad, Pakistan Pindabad

Of Course he can.
Money & Power are a lethal combination...

How is this the fault of Judicial system when the law itself is derived from Sharia ?
If there was Sharia law that bastard jataoi would be hanged on the street of khi but there is no Islamic law in this banana republic their is only one law ie money!

And in this case shahria law was not applied jataoi was booked under anti terrorism law even if his family paid blood money it shouldnt have mattered! Ab toh ya hogaya keh kal uzair baloch ,hammad siddique bhi 2-3 arab khila keh anti terroism court say ba izaat riha hojaye gay!

Of Course he can.
Lanat hai is mulk keh qanon peh!

Of Course he can.
Lanat hai is mulk keh qanon peh!

And still laanat on this father. The entire city was behind him.....all he had to do was call for support on the social media, through any media channel.
The entire city could not arrange the huge sum of money that was offered to him. His son is dead and if he finds solace in money, then so be it. We should not be judgemental.

Logically, his son is not coming back so there is no harm in accepting money so that he and his family can live in comfort.

The entire city could not arrange the huge sum of money that was offered to him. His son is dead and if he finds solace in money, then so be it. We should not be judgemental.

Logically, his son is not coming back so there is no harm in accepting money so that he and his family can live in comfort.

Perhaps, however the matter is more than just a simple murder.

In this particular case, the state become involved and hence it was a test of law, a test of conscience and a test of humanity......all failed and power of a landlord won. Basically, this could have be made and set as an example and could have laid a foundation to ensure that landlord madness and waderaism was put on hold. Tomorrow, this will continue and may perhaps increase.

Back
Top Bottom