What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on top of it you have the green fuckin balls to call Indian Muslims pretentious, koi sharam waram hai tere ko ya nahi?

Do u even know you're talking to :woot:

He can educate you like a school boy :azn:

I have a fair amount of experience with Indians - but using a famous example of a person who has spoken out himself, personal examples are anecdotal. Shahrukh's angst is in plain sight for all to see, there can't be any two opinions about what I'm saying after reading his own words.

I know one personal Indian Muslim friend who does this over the top Indianism, but most Indian Muslims here, are at heart with Pakistan.

The trend usually is the poorer you are, the more you adore Pakistan. The richer you are, the more pretentious desh bakht you get.

Except of course if you are a Muslim Gujju businessman. Gujju Muslims rich or poor are open Indian haters, but that's a different thing, they have good cause to be.

For the portion is bold - except for some paid mouths/hands and radicals all others hate Pakistan for damaging the image of Islam world wide.

Did you miss to watch the famous interaction of Musharraf with an Indian Muslim? Musharraf had no answers after that dude bashed him literally.. I guess he was showing his love to him.

I realize that you guys don't actually understand what democracy is so I will help you out.
Democracy means all citizens are equal, all have the rights to freedom of worship and live in peace, and no one has the right to harass you over your Identity.

Guess that means Pakistan will never be a democracy.....nor will any Islamic country...

All these things prove that the "world's largest democracy" is more of a sham than anything else.

The only thing it proves is that hate blind you completely.

Not true.. I am a Gujarati ethnicly who moved to Pakistan recently...
Our muhalla loved Pakistan especially after the 2001 riots that killed many of us, we (across in pakistan as well) developed hatred for many Indians which is why many of us signed for visa to Pakistan after 2001

That's what I said. Gujratis are very unforgiving about India. They also have suffered the worst.

I know many Indian Gujaratis here, they have that frothing at the mouth kind of hatred. Some of them hate India so much that they even have they overly glorified view about Pakistan.

While India maintains its facade of religious tolerance, democracy and secularism through a few high-profile Muslim tokens among its high officials and celebrities, the ground reality for the vast majority of ordinary Muslims is much harsher.

An Indian government commission headed by former Indian Chief Justice Rajendar Sachar confirms that Muslims are the new untouchables in caste-ridden and communal India. Indian Muslims suffer heavy discrimination in almost every field from education and housing to jobs. Their incarceration rates are also much higher than their Hindu counterparts.

According to Sachar Commission report, Muslims are now worse off than the Dalit caste, or those called untouchables. Some 52% of Muslim men are unemployed, compared with 47% of Dalit men. Among Muslim women, 91% are unemployed, compared with 77% of Dalit women. Almost half of Muslims over the age of 46 ca not read or write. While making up 11% of the population, Muslims account for 40% of India’s prison population. Meanwhile, they hold less than 5% of government jobs.

Haq's Musings: Are Muslims Worse Off in Jinnah's Pakistan?

For the portion is bold - except for some paid mouths/hands and radicals all others hate Pakistan for damaging the image of Islam world wide.

Did you miss to watch the famous interaction of Musharraf with an Indian Muslim? Musharraf had no answers after that dude bashed him literally.. I guess he was showing his love to him.

My family & some cousin in Gujarat hate Narendra Modi & BJP, and love Pakistan

Actually I thought Musharraf gave him a befitting answer. I'll introduce you to one guy who firmly believes that the Gujarat riots ended because and I quote "Musharraf ne threat kia India ko ke violence roko warna we are going to war with you". That is the kind of view Indian Gujarati Muslims have about Pakistan.

I realize that you guys don't actually understand what democracy is so I will help you out.
Democracy means all citizens are equal, all have the rights to freedom of worship and live in peace, and no one has the right to harass you over your Identity.Non of these rights are actually respected in India as a large part of the society don't have any real protection from the Hindu mobs. Untouchables still have to fight for their rights, minorities like Muslims and Christians are often targeted, and anyone who descents from the majority narrative is brutally put in their place, sometimes violently.
All these things prove that the "world's largest democracy" is more of a sham than anything else.
Do you have democracy and Secularism in Pakistan ? Because last time I saw that its not even Islamic country.

Shias are prosecuted, Hindus are forcefully converted and telecast is done on LIVE television, 12 yer old Chrisitian is arrested for blasphemy law and who ever speaks for Christian is shot dead.

Also Ahmedis are constitutionally not considered as Muslims. Any minority, Hindu, Sikh, Christian are denied constitutionally to become part of govt.

BTW this actor is facing problem because few Muslim in your country especially brought bad name to Islam and now Indian Muslims are paying the price for it. Same is happening in US and other western countries.

Terrorists did the crime and the innocents pay the price.

@haviZsultan, pls stop with your personal anecdotes and tell us, since you claimed this has to do with rights, which of shahrukh's rights were denied to him, so that we can take this forward constructively. If you are going to get into a troll repartee with icewolf then that won't be possible.

To be an Indian.
Being told to go to Pakistan? That isn't one? I thought at least Shahrukh Khan would be seen as loyal by many. Then why does Shiv Sena attack him.

In any case that is a lengthy topic of debate I have been debating for days upon days. As I said time to look at home. You would notice in the past I considered the Ansaris in Lucknow and other parts an extension of us another arm and used to refer to them as us. Our ties are breaking down and the next generations won't even have this bond. The Indian muslims are growing isolated. This gives them a greater chance to merge in the Indian fabric but it destroys their links to their family members and their relatives and there links to a muslim nation. Its basically up to them to make something for themselves and defend their own rights.

I think we Pakistanis have a hyper-focus on it. It makes sense for me as I have visited Lucknow and Delhi and some other parts a dozen+ times including 1 long trip but others have no link.

Last edited by a moderator:
My family & some cousin in Gujarat hate Narendra Modi & BJP, and love Pakistan

Oh so now you transformed yourself from Sindhi to Gujarati just to troll on the thread.. Yeah yeah I believe your crap for sure..

Guess that means Pakistan will never be a democracy.....nor will any Islamic country...

The only thing it proves is that hate blind you completely.

Neither will India

The differences is that we have a model system of how to run our government
where as India has fanaticism that will never never accept non high cast Hindus.
Not even their biggest movie stars.

Actually I thought Musharraf gave him a befitting answer. I'll introduce you to one guy who firmly believes that the Gujarat riots ended because and I quote "Musharraf ne threat kia India ko ke violence roko warna we are going to war with you". That is the kind of view Indian Gujarati Muslims have about Pakistan.

I said radicals/extremists do support Pakistan so no wonder you found one..

Oh so now you transformed yourself from Sindhi to Gujarati just to troll on the thread.. Yeah yeah I believe your crap for sure..

Idiot :hitwall:

I am Sindhi-Gujarati meaning my family village was on the border of Sindh & Gujarat during time of partition

Anyways if you doubt it, speak Gujarati to me and I will respond

I said radicals/extremists do support Pakistan so no wonder you found one..

So now 50% of Indian Muslims are radical/extremist :hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom