What's new

Shahrukh Khan exposes Indian secularism

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually what Shahrukh's lamenting deep down I bet is the fact that for India he has done things that Islamically equates to being a sell-out.

To be accepted he goes around doing poojas and the opening of his movies have a muhrat ceremony than a Quran recital as is the norm among Muslims. After all that, he still gets: "Go back to your native homeland, Pakistan".

i saw this on Geo and laughed b/c i knew that it would be posted here and tomorrow, when i wake up in a stupor that there would be probably 10+ pages debate and banters

anywaz -- he's an indian citizen; not Pakistani. We all know his ancestry and heritage is in Peshawar Pakistan but oh well. He has fans across the border (me personally I'm not really one of them).

It's curious that someone of his "stature" so-to-speak still faces discrimination and suspicion in the country in which he holds the citizenship and the country which he basically runs the movie industry-- but then again that's hardly new nor out of the ordinary; other Muslim stars or other Muslim slum-dwellers have at least one common issue

Shahrukh Khan exposes as if we dont know Indian model of secularism :P

Its already been exposed many times on PDF :D

Another one with no idea of what secularism means....:hitwall: You would think that they could actually read it up....but hey who knows, maybe writing opinions is easier than reading up stuff

Actually what Shahrukh's lamenting deep down I bet is the fact that for India he has done things that Islamically equates to being a sell-out.

To be accepted he goes around doing poojas and the opening of his movies have a muhrat ceremony than a Quran recital as is the norm among Muslims. After all that, he still gets: "Go back to your native homeland, Pakistan".

His homeland is India.period.Its only you Pakistani fanboys wants his homeland to be Pakistan.

His homeland is India.period.Its only you Pakistani fanboys wants his homeland to be Pakistan.

Are you moron...

Hindutvas slandered Sharukh Khan & Muslim saying "Go back to your homeland, Pakistan".

No Pakistani ever said to let Sharukh be in Pakistan

Anyways you are Indian Muslim so you are probably disgraced & persecuted aww :tdown:

To be accepted he goes around doing poojas and the opening of his movies have a muhrat ceremony than a Quran recital as is the norm among Muslims.

The producers & others on the set are likely to be Hindus though everyone does a pooja because they are superstitious in the movie industry. Means nothing.

After all that, he still gets: "Go back to your native homeland, Pakistan".

For every single guy who says that, there are probably a million who say otherwise. It is why he lives in his super expensive house & why he is probably worth what he is......

Anyways you are Indian Muslim so you are probably disgraced & persecuted aww :tdown:

Yup, that's what we do every morning...brush teeth... go to the toilet....then persecute & disgrace(?) one muslim...

Are you moron...

Hindutvas slandered Sharukh Khan & Muslim saying "Go back to your homeland, Pakistan".

Nah,Read what I said,What ever they say,His homeland is India.that is the truth.
And I've never been disgraced and persecuted in any way.

For every single guy who says that, there are probably a million who say otherwise. It is why he lives in his super expensive house & why he is probably worth what he is......

Not when those millions vote in BJP a right wing Hindu organization...

Even BJP called death for a M.F Hussein who drew Hindu gods to complement Hinduism

You tell me, should this death threats happen in a secular country?

1) Are you saying that all successful muslims in india do that or are you picking one example that suits your pre-judged conclusions? Did you consider he has a hindu wife and he might be accommodating her???

2) Are you saying those other muslims who do not perform puja for their projects etc do not get ''accepted'' in india and their projects, including movies fail, or bycotted by hindus?

3) If hindus are asking him to ''go back'', who is watching his movies and how did he earn 2000000000+ rupees last year?

4) who is asking him to go back? Or are you just picking convenient lines by a politician with whom he got into a public verbal fight with? AFAIK he's the biggest superstar in India and earned more than any other entertainer / sportman in india.

Basically your argument is nothing but prejudice, infact its no argument at all.

Are you moron...

Exactly... a muslim would support RSS. Amazing. Icewolf... please? If he is a Muslim I am a Jew.

As far as the muslims there are concerned they should have been with us today as all of them unanimously were for decades. We lost them because we thought of them as outsiders and did not show them any respect. You can take the Firangi mahal house as an example. Our nana married almost every daughter to Pakistanis out of love and loyalty to our land-bets were placed for Pakistan in cricket matches.

The producers & others on the set are likely to be Hindus though everyone does a pooja because they are superstitious in the movie industry. Means nothing.

Yup, that's what we do every morning...brush teeth... go to the toilet....then persecute & disgrace(?) one muslim...

But I can find a few posts where you have said it yourself... particularly one that goes like Muslims aren't loyal then they go to Pakistan. You want all ansaris and our families expelled.

If we read between the lines all this is saying is that Muslims will never be accepted in India unless they start acting like Hindus, and even when they do that ie SRK, they will still be harassed.

This is the part of the "World's largest democracy" that Indians try so hard to hide but even their biggest movie stars have had enough and now are speaking out.

Exactly... a muslim would support RSS. Amazing. Icewolf... please? If he is a Muslim I am a Jew.

As far as the muslims there are concerned they should have been with us today as all of them unanimously were for decades. We lost them because we thought of them as outsiders and did not show them any respect. You can take the Firangi mahal house as an example. Our nana married almost every daughter to Pakistanis out of love and loyalty to our land-bets were placed for Pakistan in cricket matches.

He is a born Muslim, Azazel posted it

He supports RSS to please Hindus in India & to give him acceptance

He is a born Muslim, Azazel posted it

He supports RSS to please Hindus in India & to give him acceptance

He might be a terrible liar then because I yet have to find one of such nature. I know a person personally who was killed because of an RSS thug in Osmania college. You are from which part of Mumbai, Azazel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom