What's new

Shahed-136 - Tracking usage & expanding understanding.

f304d9dc-1626-4d05-8557-e125c2b4dd9b.jpg

Ukraine’s state-energy company, Ukrenergo, warned Monday morning that the country would face further scheduled and unscheduled power cuts.

“From 6:00 a.m. and until the end of the day, there will be scheduled power outages in Kyiv city, and Kyiv, Chernihiv, Cherkasy, Zhytomyr, Sumy, Kharkiv, Poltava regions,” Ukrenergo said on its Facebook and Telegram channels.

“There will also be emergency outages in certain regions. They will be introduced by regional power distribution companies in case the deficit is bigger than planned. In case of emergency blackouts, electricity may be cut off earlier than planned and consumption restrictions may last longer.”
Ukraine’s electricity infrastructure has been under severe strain since Russia began attacking power plants on October 10.

“The country's power grid is still unable to resume full operation after the terrorist attacks of Russia,” Ukrenergo said. “We have to introduce power outages in some regions to avoid overloading of high-voltage infrastructure.”

Thanks to this devil machine Shahed-136.

Maybe praise nazi ideology deserve some punishment, like a 500 $ fine, but certainly it doesnt deserve death penalty.
In 193x Europe was wrong in exactly the same way.

f304d9dc-1626-4d05-8557-e125c2b4dd9b.jpg

Thanks to this devil machine Shahed-136.

Just shows how nice the Russians are... they could have destroyed the entire Ukrainan electrical and water system in the first few days, like the Americans did in Iraq.... but only started takig out these infrastructures after the Ukrainian terror attack againt the Crimean bridge.

As for the evil of Shahed drones..... it is just a machine... it has no ability to be good or evil.... only the people using it decide if they are used for good or evil.

I remember when the US attacked Iraq on a lie.... there were countries that sent troops to help in the genoide of Iraqis..... if I remember correctly both Ukraine and Spain sent troops.... I wonder if you think the troops sent to Iraq were evil..... or can only machine be evil???

I know I did

ha yes sure you must have noting better to do than steal someone else land claim their olive harvest ?

Just shows how nice the Russians are... they could have destroyed the entire Ukrainan electrical and water system in the first few days, like the Americans did in Iraq.... but only started takig out these infrastructures after the Ukrainian terror attack againt the Crimean bridge.

As for the evil of Shahed drones..... it is just a machine... it has no ability to be good or evil.... only the people using it decide if they are used for good or evil.

I remember when the US attacked Iraq on a lie.... there were countries that sent troops to help in the genoide of Iraqis..... if I remember correctly both Ukraine and Spain sent troops.... I wonder if you think the troops sent to Iraq were evil..... or can only machine be evil???

exactly but just another addition

Russia could have easily taken Ukraine in 2014 when they took Crimea, because at that time Ukraine was very weak and Russia could have rolled entire Ukraine in 24 hours, but they didnt because they didnt want to

instead Ukraine built up its military over 8 years and did nothing but provocation against Russia

The Zionist leader started this war, and I have a feeling Russia vs 60 nations combined are still odds for Russia

Spain as a country didnt send anything.
Spain as state sent it.

You can't see the difference from a country and a state. Maybe you feel representated by the ruling clique of your state because you get money from them, I dont feel representated by Spanish state.

Millions of Spaniards protested against Iraq war in streets.

Attacking power grid is pure evil, terrorism of state against civilians, no matter the tool you use for do it.

But Russia particularly is using Shaheds-136 as a tool to attack Ukraine power grid.

I think Ukraine must center themselves in FPGA reverse engineering, to readback it and shoot down Shaheds cheaply.
Maybe with a electron microscope, I dont know.

On the other hand two decades of eastward NATO expansion (up to Russia's borders, incorporating nine former Warsaw Pact states and three former Soviet republics into what is effectively an anti-Russian military alliance in Europe. The European association agreement which provoked the Ukrainian crisis also included clauses to integrate Ukraine into the EU defence structure) next to entirely unconstitutional takeover administration (including attacks on government buildings) when the Ukrainian president was replaced by a US-selected administration in 2014 (not to mentioned Orange revolution back in 2004) has pushed Russia to take desperate measures.

pasted image 0.png

I think Putin could have protected Russian interests in other ways much more better but their country their decisions.

It has no sense, from a technical point of view, use a FPGA to process a data-link digital data.

If Iran use a FPGA to do that task, it's just to obfuscate code of how it works, because they believe that code can't be read.

Maybe they even dont use advanced crypt systems of public key, because the code availability for FPGA is not so wide like the code to normal processors.

So the problem can be face from two ways:
1) Spy and log every single byte that comes out and in from the datalink and analyze it.
2) Scan every little piece of a FPGA with a electron microscope, a billion images of a electron microscope would be useless decades ago, but today computers are cheap, and the repetitive task of reconstruction can be automatized fastly.

BTW, if the next news is true, two hell demons have passed away, may they rest in the hell.

Two Iranian commanders responsible for sending the suicide drones to the Russian army were killed in the city of Zahadan in the Sistan province.
Nov 7, 2022 @ 12:17 pm Iran , the Israeli establishment , the war in Ukraine , Iranian suicide drones
Western intelligence sources report that the two Iranian commanders who were responsible for organizing the shipments of Iranian suicide drones to the Russian army in Ukraine were killed in the city of Zahedan in the Sistan region of Baluchistan, Iran. They
are General Javad Keiha, and Colonel Mehdi Mollashahi . The two were shot and killed when they were driving in their car in the city's central square, Parastar Square. The assassins' car overtook them and a machine gun was fired at the Iranian officers' car.
The assassination happened on October 25, but news and photos of the assassination They arrived in the West only at the end of last week.

Last edited:
It has no sense, from a technical point of view, use a FPGA to process a data-link digital data.

If Iran use a FPGA to do that task, it's just to obfuscate code of how it works, because they believe that code can't be read.

Maybe they even dont use advanced crypt systems of public key, because the code availability for FPGA is not so wide like the code to normal processors.

1) Spy and log every single byte that comes out and in from the datalink and analyze it.
2) Scan every little piece of a FPGA with a electron microscope, a billion images of a electron microscope would be useless decades ago, but today computers are cheap, and the repetitive task of reconstruction can be automatized fastly.

BTW, if the next news is true, two hell demons have passed away, may they rest in the hell.

The shooting is real, their is an active insurgency in the province, and many have been killed from security forces, civilians and militants, but the positions of the men is just a major case of cope.

It's fake you twat. What the fvck is with your autistic fixation on Iranian drones in Ukraine? Cry me a river.

Back
Top Bottom