What's new

Shahbaz Taseer's sister in law and another victim also accuse Ali Zafar for sexually harassing them

You have members and ministers of ruling party aka BJP leading those protests.

STFU please.
U stfu they were demanding cbi enquiry. No one is defending rapes.

More importantly , call me when your countries prime minister makes all the minister in your state resign because its ally did something stupid , all bjp ministers in Jammu & Kashmir are resigning , that's how much India gives a hoot .

http://zeenews.india.com/india/all-...abinet-for-an-apparent-reshuffle-2100871.html

More importantly , call me when your countries prime minister makes all the minister in your state resign because its ally did something stupid , all bjp ministers in Jammu & Kashmir are resigning , that's how much India gives a hoot .

http://zeenews.india.com/india/all-...abinet-for-an-apparent-reshuffle-2100871.html

Those were protests in support of rape. They though rapists were framed in that rape case and hence demand inquiry by CBI.

As for kicking out ministers. Defending rapists is something too big and filthy. We have kicked ministers just because they were involved in corruption.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1056137

https://tribune.com.pk/story/917748/k-p-minister-arrested-over-corruption-charges/

What kind of society does Islam promote? Does it promote a society where there's free mixing of genders along with alcohol and semi-nudity? Does it promote a promiscuous society? Does it condone adultery and fornication?

If Islam is a city, then everything outside of it is darkness. You can only apply man-made secular laws to mobilise such a society which will eventually lead to the society's downfall for certain as mankind does not have the required wisdom to sustain themselves. These Meesha Shafis and Ali Zafars are darkness and both deserve each other. In an Islamic society a sexual harasser would find it extremely difficult to go about their business because of the segregation and the severe punishment...the culprit will have to go OUT OF THEIR WAY to commit such a heinous crime.

I would like to ask the members of this forum, keeping aside religion for a while and from a purely psychological and evolutionary perspective, why do women wear high heels, make-up, red lipstick and revealing dress?

Here's a must watch video, I urge you guys to watch this as we can draw some key parallels to the conversation at hand:

I don't get why you keep beating around the bush in all these posts. Come clean and just say that you think the women ask for it.

I don't get why you keep beating around the bush in all these posts. Come clean and just say that you think the women ask for it.

I am the one beating around the bush? You still haven't replied to my last post which I referred to you. It contained quotes from the Holy Book. You disappeared.

In my honest opinion, you are clearly suffering from severe iodine deficiency and perhaps some mild lead poisoning which is inhibiting some of your basic cognitive ability quite severely...I mean how on earth did you derive this conclusion from my post that is beyond me. May be you should broaden you horizon/approach and adopt a more holistic approach when dealing with societal evils and ills, rather than getting your panties in a twist over unproven allegations and individual cases. Individual cases shed light on to a larger societal evil, they're more along the lines of symptoms.

Also, you don't need to hide your disregard for Islam and Shariah. This is an online forum and you need not be afraid, but pussy footing around the religious scriptures tends to depict you as an dishonest pupil.

EDIT:
Surah Nur (Ch24 V.26)

Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision.

Last edited:

CBI was involved in as cbi directly reports to the ruling party and its workings are politically motivated and inclined towards reinforcing the narratives of whichever the party is at centre whether its bjp or congress, and at the moment its bjp . To save these culprits this was a clever plan they came up with to shoot two birds with a single stone , by demanding cbi inquiry they tried to 1. victim play and show to the world "see we are innocents that is why we are asking cbi inquiries 2. They knew bjp through its control on cbi, as cbi directly reports to gov at centre, will protect them because they had faith in Bjp getting inquiry reports doctored through shady cbi investigations.

Also ur hundutva organizations went as far in defending all four rapists that they accused some rohingya muslim refugee of raping the child.

And u know whats hilarious? Last year when mahiras photos' scandal came out ali zafar was the first one to come out and write an open letter to defend her. And obviously i found his letter ridiculous.

At that time majority of these jumping in this thread to defend him were cursing him as a retarded liberal/ libturd LMAO . And on that ocassion he was defending the same kind of things done by mahira that are done by meesha ;that is a vulgar and bold lifestyle and now same stuff and lifestyle that he defended himself, people here are using it as a justified excuse to harass or touch a woman, to defend the guy who himself endorses such lifestyles and tells people to not judge others based on that.

I am the one beating around the bush? You still haven't replied to my last post which I referred to you. It contained quotes from the Holy Book. You disappeared.

In my honest opinion, you are clearly suffering from severe iodine deficiency and perhaps some mild lead poisoning which is inhibiting some of your basic cognitive ability quite severely...I mean how on earth did you derive this conclusion from my post that is beyond me. May be you should broaden you horizon/approach and adopt a more holistic approach when dealing with societal evils and ills, rather than getting your panties in a twist over unproven allegations and individual cases. Individual cases shed light on to a larger societal evil, they're more along the lines of symptoms.

Also, you don't need to hide your disregard for Islam and Shariah. This is an online forum and you need not be afraid, but pussy footing around the religious scriptures tends to depict you as an dishonest pupil.

EDIT:
Surah Nur (Ch24 V.26)

Vile women are for vile men, and vile men for vile women. Good women are for good men, and good men for good women; such are innocent of that which people say: For them is pardon and a bountiful provision.

Cute.

I don't beat around anything. You asked me a hundred times whether I agreed with the laws and I repeatedly said NO I DO NOT. You on the other hand didnt have the balls to answer a single question. So for the last time. Should both genders be granted equal rights ? Yes or no.

CBI was involved in as cbi directly reports to the ruling party and its workings are politically motivated and inclined towards reinforcing the narratives of whichever the party is at centre whether its bjp or congress, and at the moment its bjp . To save these culprits this was a clever plan they came up with to shoot two birds with a single stone , by demanding cbi inquiry they tried to 1. victim play and show to the world "see we are innocents that is why we are asking cbi inquiries 2. They knew bjp through its control on cbi, as cbi directly reports to gov at centre, will protect them because they had faith in Bjp getting inquiry reports doctored through shady cbi investigations.
So you genius think modi government will manipulate cbi , the most powerful crime branch in India , but the same ruling government in Kashmir can't manipulate a local police station in one of the few hindu dominated areas ?

Ya solid logic there Einstein.

Also ur hundutva organizations went as far in defending all four rapists that they accused some rohingya muslim refugee of raping the child.
They are accused last time i checked ,& the way its going they will walk free or unjustly be prosecuted by media pressures ,there is no real evidence. The charge sheet is full of false information

• The temple is just a small hall , it has no basement like the initial report claimed , then the police claim he was hid under a table in the open hall(which most ppl call b.s)
  • Dozens of ppl attended a pooja in the temple on Sunday, locals saw no one in the hall with 3 open windows & windowed doors (police claim they hall ws probably locked most of the day & was opened momentarily when ppl were there)
  • Local children regularly use the temple grounds to play
  • One of the accused was in the another state writeing a exam ,his friends testified while the police claim( he used a proxy for that exam & returned ( 900km+ ) to write a another exam , assuming his friends, & land lords are telling the truth)
  • All the accused have opted for Narco test on the first hearing of the case, if they did get sexually involved it will a death sentence
The only evidence in this entire case is
  1. The dead girl in a abandoned shed
  2. A strand of hair that was allegedly found in the temple's basement
  3. A sheet of the tablet used conveniently placed outside the temple , under a dustbin(which doesn't match the drugs found in the girl's body, police claim after the drugs ran out used a different brand)

So i am curious how this unfolds , actually want to here any reasonable counter .

Cute.

I don't beat around anything. You asked me a hundred times whether I agreed with the laws and I repeatedly said NO I DO NOT. You on the other hand didnt have the balls to answer a single question. So for the last time. Should both genders be granted equal rights ? Yes or no.

Man I'll let the forum members decide the quality of your posts and arguments versus mine. I neither asked you anything "a hundred of times" nor did you pose the equal right question towards me. Once again, lack of iodine and lead. Can you please point to the post where you have previously asked me the following, "So for the last time. Should both genders be granted equal rights ? Yes or no."

I don't believe in equal rights defined by modernism/post-modernism, liberalism and secularism. No.

I believe in the rights provided to both men and women defined by the Islamic scriptures. In context of Pakistan, which is an Islamic Republic, your views do not hold any value whatsoever if you disagree with laws defined by the religious scriptures. You can move to a secular country and enjoy your ill-defined notion of equality there.

Last edited:
Looks like ali zafar just cannot keep it in his pants

So this Meesha and Taseer girl got courage to speak out after someone miles away, from a totally different culture and totally different people, started "me too" ....... basically if that someone from miles miles away hadn't got the courage to speak out .... Meesha and this other dhakan girl would keep silent forever? Seriously someone has been running up and down your waist, held you tight and you kept silent, not only silent you kept meeting that person .... and you are showing your dislike now........ but when a sex scene or a bikini scene is offered for right price, you would not only do that but come out to defend it saying "its my body", and it was my adopted role .......... your deep cleavages, your tightly packed booties in your tight jeans, your half naked legs, and your bare waists ...... are all a harassment .... for my eyes ....... have you ever thought that?
Meesha20Shafi2026-5-1442175055.jpg

I have been pushed by females in gym, like really rubbed against when they could have maintained a safe distance ...... should I start complaining "Me too" or should I ignore it as a petty issue in a place where everyone is busy thinking about their bodies? But when I imagine reversing the roles and think about it .... I see myself being thrown out of the gym ........ for harassment. #LeaveUsMenFindApes they will understand you.
Even if someone is a poorn star without her consent you cannot touch her.Stop defending molesters and rapists.

Really?

View attachment 467891

In the lap of a drunk;

View attachment 467892

Her cries?

It’s embarrassing to even mention the number of times she’s performed with Ali Zafar !

If he did harass her.. why didn’t she stop meeting at professionally and socially?
So what dude ?? Even if she is a party girl does that mean it,s normal to sexually harass her without her consent?
Such comments are shameful and show narrow mindedness.

Looks like ali zafar just cannot keep it in his pants

Even if someone is a poorn star without her consent you cannot touch her.Stop defending molesters and rapists.

So what dude ?? Even if she is a party girl does that mean it,s normal to sexually harass her without her consent?
Such comments are shameful and show narrow mindedness.
What are the chances of an infamous party gal coming out after years and accusing a rather handsome actor/celeb?

Accusing him of harassment.. without any proof?

And guess what? She still worked with him after that... and is still doing it!

Man I'll let the forum members decide the quality of your posts and arguments versus mine. I neither asked you anything "a hundred of times" nor did you pose the equal right question towards me. Once again, lack of iodine and lead. Can you please point to the post where you have previously asked me the following, "So for the last time. Should both genders be granted equal rights ? Yes or no."

I don't believe in equal rights defined by modernism/post-modernism, liberalism and secularism. No.

I believe in the rights provided to both men and women defined by the Islamic scriptures. In context of Pakistan, which is an Islamic Republic, your views do not hold any value whatsoever if you disagree with laws defined by the religious scriptures. You can move to a secular country and enjoy your ill-defined notion of equality there.

And you can move to Saudi Arab (oh wait they're adopting yahoodi policies too) to have your family members collect 4 males to testify the crimes against them. Im might be lacking lead (which is associated with brain damage btw) and iodine sadly but you possess something far greater, humanity. I'm glad we've established this, it puts alot of your posts into perspective. Good day :).

What are the chances of an infamous party gal coming out after years and accusing a rather handsome actor/celeb?

Accusing him of harassment.. without any proof?

And guess what? She still worked with him after that... and is still doing it!

And what proof would you like the madam to produce ? A grope cam sounds like a good idea.

And you can move to Saudi Arab (oh wait they're adopting yahoodi policies too) to have your family members collect 4 males to testify the crimes against them. Im might be lacking lead (which is associated with brain damage btw) and iodine sadly but you possess something far greater, humanity. I'm glad we've established this, it puts alot of your posts into perspective. Good day :).

And what proof would you like the madam to produce ? A grope cam sounds like a good idea.
How bout she stopped meeting him professionally or socially before “coming out”...

:lol:

Lahori guy sb, if a man tried to sexually harass you... would you remain quiet ? Ghairat dehai baad jagay gi? Jab koi salary ka masla hoga?

———And keep meeting him as well as working with him in any capacity ? :lol:

In reality Aunty meesha should also be asked what she considers sexual harassment... Sitting in laps of drunk men ... sets the standards pretty ... confusing?

You moan about party girls and their allegations but you talk trash bout the members family and 4 victims... pathetic.

How bout she stopped meeting him professionally or socially before “coming out”...

Lahori guy sb, if a man tried to sexually harass you... would you remain quiet ?

And keep meeting him as well as working with him in any capacity ? :lol:

In reality Aunty meesha should also be asked what she considers sexual harassment... Sitting in laps of drunk men ... sets the standards pretty ... confusing?

Well as you can see right here, she clearly didn't keep quite. And for that she's paying dearly. As to why she would keep working with him ? I don't know. We don't even know when this (or even if it) occurred so it's hard to say.

As for the standards being set as to what qualifies as sexual harrasment I sort of agree with you there that the line can easily be blurred. For example in this case it's possible that Mr Zafar made some flirty moves that Meesha didn't approve of but she didn't complain out of decency but now we're seeing her complain about it. So it could all just be a big misunderstanding.

You didn't exactly say what kind of proof you expect from her though.

Lahori guy sb, if a man tried to sexually harass you... would you remain quiet ? Ghairat dehai baad jagay gi? Jab koi salary ka masla hoga?

———And keep meeting him as well as working with him in any capacity ? :lol:

You moan about party girls and their allegations but you talk trash bout the members family and 4 victims... pathetic.

Where is the trash talk in this ? He said it's a law that he prefers. I'm just stating what the law required of him.

Back
Top Bottom