What's new

Shahbaz Sharif to visit Shangla

I read too quickly at first and came up with “PM Shehbaz to visit Changalala and address the besharam area”

To PM from our area...................

1651961609981.png

1651969902419.png

Maryam called Shahbaz Sharif a boot polisher in yesterday's Jalsa..
Shahbaz Sharif rubbed Nawaz Sharif today," The rich man gets expensive treatment outside."

General Faiz is anti Patwari general. That's the issue

He is not anti-patwari, Infact a son of soil, a patriot. Bro your analysis is very superficial and does not reflect the larger picture, the real factors behind the coup. These dogs were gathered by the US and their Mir jaffars in Pakistan. They are just reliable dogs who wanted an NRO and return to power to preserve their dynasties. These compromised animals are always available for service. They are always looking for an opportunity to show their willingness giving signals 'remember NS meeting Mohib'.

The real reason is he was against the American coup. There is a specific group highly under influence of America. The group that is behind the coup and the dominant one.

The first phase of this coup happened in the army with transferes and postings of critical positions and DG ISI.

Regarding the criticism against him, don't look at the mouth or the Puppet focus on the puppet master.

You should understand why coup was so important for America, they lost ground on the political circle and if this had not happened probably in the security establishment aswell.

Last edited:
I really want to know who his speech writer is.

Ata is already cheaper in KP than Punjab, residents of KP already have free healthcare and medicines (not all, but a great chunk), then he said no new hospital has been made in KP under PTI, I can show at least 3 with specific addresses (and I have seen those with my own eyes functioning), then his gaffe about ameer bahir jata hai ilaj kay liay.

Bhai koi dhang ki baat hi kar lay.

Was there free briyani available there or something?
Supposedly Ameer Muqaam’s homeground. He has a lot of businesses and factories around that area of malakand. Most were his workers ferried in.

"I'll sell my clothes and make the Atta cheaper." Shahbaz Sharif's speech in Besham.
...... Looks like his next speech will be without clothes!

Joke of the day !!!
Please hold your laugh........................

1652025085495.png

Pakistani allowed him to come power now enjoy the show/circus

Back
Top Bottom