What's new

Shahbaz Sharif to visit Shangla

A character assassination for General Faiz was committed earlier..
Today, once again, allegations were made against General Faiz.

A simple question may I ask, is General Faiz the general of any army in Afghanistan?
General Faiz is anti Patwari general. That's the issue

Very small area 100 meter
You can see the size from the Google map and distance scale line at bottom

This is about size of football field , and on a small field on sunday football league , normally 2,000-5000 people fit

Just ground not a "Stadium with 50,000 seats"

View attachment 841763

Sunday League mostly 80-100 people when show up on field it looks very crowded on sidelines

2000 people will just gather to see wtf tamasha is going on in such small towns. People are free, they have time, there are larger crowds in such places to watch Chicken fights, doesn't mean they support those Chickens as their leaders.
Same reason you can even count the few PMLN flags in there.

He is anti anti Pak General.
Americans can't control or make a slave out of him.

علامہ اقبال اپنے پیدا ہونے سے پہلے بھی شاعری کرتے تھے​

Basham is pml n stronghold so a reasonable gathering there is nothing special.
But they can't beat IK in public gatherings.

If you are just going to pollute the forum with such trash with no opinion or commentary of your own the better leave.

1) treatment is already insured on Sehat card infact law has been amended to make sehat card permanent

2) let us know when free medicine delivery is being extended to Punjab.

I know at dispensary you pay 10rs (back in 2010, is what i paid) and you get otc medication but then same is available in kpk too

I wish Imran comes back in power and puts Faiz as Army Chief.

There is a lot of propaganda against him. Hamid Mir after being unleashed, wrote an article in Washington Post against him. Maryam Nawaz, the convicted criminal out on bail mentioned his name again.

Why is army lynching its own officer? May be because America does not like him. Or may be its politics played by Bajwa.

PTI Expecting:
image.png

This is not Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Islamabad. This is Besham City in Shangla District of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan, remote area in KPK

Reality:

Besham City Population
NameStatusPopulation
Census
1998-03-01
Population
Census
2017-03-15
BeshamTehsil57,739105,950

Maryam aunt toy boy spotted.

عمران خان پاکستان کا بیٹا ہے ان جیسا حرامزادہ نہیں ہالانکہ بڑی خوہش ہے ساری پی ٹی ائی کی جس طرح باجوے نے شب خون مارا جمہوریت پر اسکو ایک بار سکھا دیتے ہم کہ تو اس قوم کا صرف نوکر ہے نوکر ہی رہ مالک نہ بن لیکن پھر دل نہیں مانتا
There are Posters in Faizabad, Islamabad:
Pal Fauj Lazim o Malzoom manjanib Muhiban-e-Pakistan
It has pictures of young cadets, Shaheed Jawans and Thunders

How low can this leadership fall (Before anybody gets their panties in a twist, they using the sacrifices of Jawans to get a free pass. It is a blackmail pure and simple
By the way, they are not the only Lazim o Malzoom,

Yeah that's why they have been appointing thug mafia as your overlords for the last 36 years. They are absolutely reliable.
They make good puppets so that's why they get put in place. Pakistan has survived for this long due to military involvement otherwise India would've annexed our lazy awam a long time ago.

His guideline was not till he is alive. Ot was a general guideline of how Pakistan will be governed.

If civilian leadership is not allowed to evolve and grow then the vision that Pakistan was built on will never be achieved.

Establishment is what it is because they don’t allow outside interference into the institution. Yet they interfere and stunt the growth of all other institutions.

This is not only harmful internally but also externally because all international powers know that they can arm twist one person and get their way while in other countries it’s a while political setup that takes collective decision and hence is harder to compromise.
The military doesn't get arm twisted by anyone. This country has enemies on all three sides plus more around the globe we need the military to interfere in other institutions to safeguard the countries integrity.

issue is not with pti but pmln. They make images ppl standing 2000 and they think other ppl are blind to follow them when pmln claim its 2 lacs

Share the aerial view whats the issue?
Pti supporters was cursing at pmln supporter that's what I mentioned in my post. You don't agree with the other party move on no need to degrade yourself and humiliate yourself by cursing.

Hi admins
This forum is recently infested by maggots . Need some clean up .

Back
Top Bottom