What's new

Shahbaz Sharif to visit Shangla

image.png

image.png

image.png

Super Charged Crowd
the way you sharing pics without aerial view starting public ,2000 people hardly

I'm really starting to hate the pti supporters. If you don't agree with them they start cursing. It's the reflection of their leadership IMHO.

Establishment and army zindabad.
Pakistan zindabad

Allah Hu Akbar

If you are waiting for wide angle shots please give them time to complete photoshops.

Drone footage from such angles will not be available.

The fact that you had to write this. 😂
Naw man.

He's too much of a pussy to fight back.

He's had so many aliases in the past week - that he doesn't know how to respond.

I warned him when he had some b.s. name like Software Update. Coincidently that name was in reference to his sisters panties.

Oh ho. I can see the fury in his eyes by just reading my last comment.

A-Game. I warned you...
@kebid93259

Itna agar yakeen ho na support ka to mard bun ker election main aiin, gand kyn phut jati ha election sa?

If you are waiting for wide angle shots please give them time to complete photoshops.

Drone footage from such angles will not be available.
all the content writers are typing their scripts as well, declaring it the biggest jalsa ever witnessed by mankind. Soon you will see them here.

Establishment and army zindabad
“Do not forget that the armed forces are the servants of the people. You do not make national policy; it is we, the civilians, who decide these issues and it is your duty to carry out these tasks with which you are entrusted.”

― Muhammad Ali Jinnah

WOW. No wonder PML-N does not want an early election if they can only gather to mobilize such a small crowd. I don't count more then 2000 people. This looks like a corner meeting, and Shangla is PML-N homeground.

PML-N made a huge mistake taking the Government now. If they would have just waited out, they would have been in power. As things will get worse as petrol prices increase, the blame will go to the current Government.

Back
Top Bottom