What's new

Shahbaz Sharif Grilled By Youth Of Pakistan

Sir the most corrupt leader also his son destroyed Law and Order Situation and completely destroyed Education system invested billions in Laptops and the money was taken from School funds and the result is condition of any old school is not proved yet and the kind of buildings which they have made for Danish schools are telling the story of corruption and also some schools are now being run in Grave yards and health sector to deteriorating day by day
Use your brain and calculate 1,25,000 laptops at 35,000 . It is 4.37 billion rupees . it is not taken from educational funds surely. An amount of 8 billion ruppes is being spent on govt school for basic facilities , 4,000 schools are equiped with modern IT labs . For the first time IT university is set up in lahore . Danish schools are only being set up in remote areas . These shools are setting up new standard of education for the poor people . BILLIONS of ruppes are allocated for peef scholarships for bright and deserving students . Education is a multiprone streategy . Punjab govt is performing at its best .

Use your brain and calculate 1,25,000 laptops at 35,000 . It is 4.37 billion rupees . it is not taken from educational funds surely. An amount of 8 billion ruppes is being spent on govt school for basic facilities , 4,000 schools are equiped with modern IT labs . For the first time IT university is set up in lahore . Danish schools are only being set up in remote areas . These shools are setting up new standard of education for the poor people . BILLIONS of ruppes are allocated for peef scholarships for bright and deserving students . Education is a multiprone streategy . Punjab govt is performing at its best .

Tell us about the history of first bolded part and yeah fooling you people best for the second bolded part.

Mr most girls never left only 300 left and for your information that Madrassa had more than 3000 students these are not stories but facts which liberal scums deny but are the most brutal reality

lying is considered haram and is a sin in Islam unless you are a follower of Molana Burka and his family who lies in the face of the cameras although there is a recorded footage to refute their claims.

I was actually in Islamabad and in F7 murkez when the Red mosque started to play war songs on Mosque speakers and started firing on the polie and rangers. I visited people who lived in the area that was cut off from rest of the city after the operation and their account differs from what you and Hamid Mir are saying.

but lets leave it for another time shall we? the operation was badly executed that I totally agree.
Molana Burka enjoyed the win win situation, whether he "bravely" continued to tease the state using the Red Mosque speakers or "bravely" make his way in a burka to continue his jehad.

Shabaz Sherif meanwhile can still mend his ways,. maybe ipads will be a good idea this time?

Why not we go with PAC PAD 1, atleast it's local!!!

Naaaa

Pakistan Business League is completely anti Army now. so anything that has a military association even a commercial venture, will be avoided.

Again same thing, if you are PMLN supporter he was brilliant, otherwise he was a flop.

Students need Laptop and Punjab Govt has also set-up a new Uni. You just cant close your eyes on issue and direct all money on other.
every idiot knows that giving a laptop to student is useless by any mean of imagination and by the way we all know the situation of our educational institutes. providing desktop computers to educational insitutes would be enough to cave the student demands!!! isnt that they way in whole world!!

every idiot knows that giving a laptop to student is useless by any mean of imagination and by the way we all know the situation of our educational institutes. providing desktop computers to educational insitutes would be enough to cave the student demands!!! isnt that they way in whole world!!

You know, you are right, only an idiot believes so... :cheesy:

Laptops are useful. If you can't afford to own business, its better to to do it online without any expenditures. You have to option to compete with the world easily. Countries like China and India are a success in front of you and they have made their economy to reply on services as well. They have created cities entirely based on technology. If you are an Engineer AutoCad will help you. If you are designer, Photoshop and animated related apps will guide you. If you are an accountant or or in other related field of business, Excel and Powerpoint is for you. In schools, if you can't afford to buy books then go download it online. If you can't meet students to study together then Facebook, twitter, Dropbox, and etc is for you.

And the funny thing is, you are using computer to talk to us here on PDF. , By all means According to your statement, all your 950 posts are a waste.
The world is changing my friend. Its up to you to decide to act now or never....

There is a saying here:

"Its better to INVENT a JOB then to FIND A JOB."

the pmln is robber barons the only ppl who support them are those who are benefiting illegally from govt funds and resources rganted by the pmln govt illegally----the pmln is a anti muslim party ---wikileaks provied support for this belief ---they will well their mother for $$$$$ ------and have done it in the past.....

the pmln is robber barons the only ppl who support them are those who are benefiting illegally from govt funds and resources rganted by the pmln govt illegally----the pmln is a anti muslim party ---wikileaks provied support for this belief ---they will well their mother for $$$$$ ------and have done it in the past.....

Just can't agree more !!!

You know, you are right, only an idiot believes so... :cheesy:

haha

really i should have written useful!! i guess cant keep up typing during work..

Laptops are useful. If you can't afford to own business, its better to to do it online without any expenditures. You have to option to compete with the world easily. Countries like China and India are a success in front of you and they have made their economy to reply on services as well. They have created cities entirely based on technology. If you are an Engineer AutoCad will help you. If you are designer, Photoshop and animated related apps will guide you. If you are an accountant or or in other related field of business, Excel and Powerpoint is for you. In schools, if you can't afford to buy books then go download it online. If you can't meet students to study together then Facebook, twitter, Dropbox, and etc is for you.

And the funny thing is, you are using computer to talk to us here on PDF. , By all means According to your statement, all your 950 posts are a waste.
The world is changing my friend. Its up to you to decide to act now or never....

There is a saying here:

"Its better to INVENT a JOB then to FIND A JOB."
most of student can easily afford computers these days(to whom these laptops are given)..i would have been happy if he had started a scheme to provide desktop computers to every primary school and internet facility or e library...?
has done this?

if yes then its ok to give laptops to toppers of Fsc or college level(though i would advocate to give computers to colleges and ask the students to use it there)

reason our econmy is falling and there is brain drainage is lack of power and poor econmical polices not lack of laptops!

Most of the answers CM gave were not according to the question he was just throwing crap & of course lying as usual & he knew how to fool the students & the people because he is a old dog.

Front Line Part 2- 13th June 2012 - YouTube

lying is considered haram and is a sin in Islam unless you are a follower of Molana Burka and his family who lies in the face of the cameras although there is a recorded footage to refute their claims.

I was actually in Islamabad and in F7 murkez when the Red mosque started to play war songs on Mosque speakers and started firing on the polie and rangers. I visited people who lived in the area that was cut off from rest of the city after the operation and their account differs from what you and Hamid Mir are saying.

but lets leave it for another time shall we? the operation was badly executed that I totally agree.
Molana Burka enjoyed the win win situation, whether he "bravely" continued to tease the state using the Red Mosque speakers or "bravely" make his way in a burka to continue his jehad.

Shabaz Sherif meanwhile can still mend his ways,. maybe ipads will be a good idea this time?
Sir that is not lying every one knows that their were 5000 students in that Madrassa only around 300 left even if half of them were on holidays still more than 1000 are missing and parents of many are fighting in court for dead bodies of their daughters and sisters and also Sir I know many people involved in operation and they have really horrible details to tell

Back
Top Bottom