What's new

Shahbaz Sharif Grilled By Youth Of Pakistan

Ok I extend my challenge to you and all others who share your views. I said above and I repeat, Bring me the names with proves, If you got any.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...f-grilled-youth-pakistan-2.html#ixzz1xZ4BunHM
Sir I know persons who were involved in operation and they themselves admit what they did to bodies to hide it and also many have gone to courts demanding the bodies of their relatives killed in LAL Masjid Operation but no progress has taken place

Ok I extend my challenge to you and all others who share your views. I said above and I repeat, Bring me the names with proves, If you got any.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...f-grilled-youth-pakistan-2.html#ixzz1xZ4BunHM
Mr their were thousands present in Madrassa at that time only few of the came out where did others went vanished in Air

Sir I know persons who were involved in operation and they themselves admit what they did to bodies to hide it and also many have gone to courts demanding the bodies of their relatives killed in LAL Masjid Operation but no progress has taken place

Mr their were thousands present in Madrassa at that time only few of the came out where did others went vanished in Air

Actually 21 Days Stand Off was for the reason to evacuate as many people as possible, and they have successfully done that, including (Kidnaper of Students) Moulana in Burqa. Please bring in proofs rather then stories built on lies.

Better we get back to topic in this thread.

Shahbaz Sharif Grilled By Youth Of Pakistan

Actually 21 Days Stand Off was for the reason to evacuate as many people as possible, and they have successfully done that, including (Kidnaper of Students) Moulana in Burqa. Please bring in proofs rather then stories built on lies.

Better we get back to topic in this thread.

Mr most girls never left only 300 left and for your information that Madrassa had more than 3000 students these are not stories but facts which liberal scums deny but are the most brutal reality

lol to all SS lovers he did not even answered one question properly. Every bad thing is Zardari fault , Given laptopn to become einstein and download research papirs lol . Most dum and no visionery leaders every are PML.N

And thx to Imran Khan these corrupt leaders copying IK by coming on public debates. When was last time Shabaz Sharif answred youth or on any other forum ? Why are they trying hard to copy IK on every thing ? lol

And he was making fun of students in public. What a joker he is.

lol to all SS lovers he did not even answered one question properly. Every bad thing is Zardari fault , Given laptopn to become einstein and download research papirs lol . Most dum and no visionery leaders every are PML.N

And thx to Imran Khan these corrupt leaders copying IK by coming on public debates. When was last time Shabaz Sharif answred youth or on any other forum ? Why are they trying hard to copy IK on every thing ? lol

He is completely disconnected from the youth of Pakistan. He lives in his mansion and has no interaction with them. He thinks youth don't now how to use the internet and get just about every piece of information they want, including how much income tax he has paid.

These dinosaurs are living in the past, and they have no future. The quicker they go extinct, the better for the country.

To all IK lovers he admitted his short coming but if you think Zardari has nothing to do with situation in Punjab then .....

and about copying IK? You know a thing called "Khuli Kachehri" and Shahbaz Sharif has done this more than anybody else

and about Laptops Yes we students need them. Didnt you saw a student who was complaining that he didnt got Laptop!!!

and what about Kamran saying IK dont come in my shows now as people ask very good questions ??? :lol:

To all IK lovers he admitted his short coming but if you think Zardari has nothing to do with situation in Punjab then .....

and about copying IK? You know a thing called "Khuli Kachehri" and Shahbaz Sharif has done this more than anybody else

and about Laptops Yes we students need them. Didnt you saw a student who was complaining that he didnt got Laptop!!!

and what about Kamran saying IK dont come in my shows now as people ask very good questions ??? :lol:
HAHAHA this proves your ignorance Imran Khan has already been on Kamran shahid show watch it on awaz.tv :hitwall:

Mr most girls never left only 300 left and for your information that Madrassa had more than 3000 students these are not stories but facts which liberal scums deny but are the most brutal reality

In some once closed mind.

In whole Pakistan and even now in Army they even regret this operation which has resulted in killing of thousands after this operation thousands also lost by Army

In whole Pakistan and even now in Army they even regret this operation which has resulted in killing of thousands after this operation thousands also lost by Army

HAHAHA this proves your ignorance Imran Khan has already been on Kamran shahid show watch it on awaz.tv :hitwall:

no this prove your poor comprehension

Kamran said since you ppl asked some tough questions last time he dont come NOW

Cant you read the word NOW????

laptop schemed costed 3 billion ruppess.

do you think by an sane argument, does this make sense, would it be more usefull to build an engineering college or university or give schools furniture or electricty at this cost?

students who need 80,000 latop should but a 4,000 desktop computer..both work fine i guess.

laptop schemed costed 3 billion ruppess.

do you think by an sane argument, does this make sense, would it be more usefull to build an engineering college or university or give schools furniture or electricty at this cost?

students who need 80,000 latop should but a 4,000 desktop computer..both work fine i guess.

Students need Laptop and Punjab Govt has also set-up a new Uni. You just cant close your eyes on issue and direct all money on other.

Danish school is a good project AFAIK.

BUt on the laptop issue, wouldn't it have been better to make computer libraries in every school and college, make the ghost schools functional, make the little children go in schools through this money, rather than giving laptops to students with a photo on the back, so that the students sell them afterwards.

Another thing in the videos regarding the students, and not only them but the whole little culture, we feel insecure while speaking Urdu and start speaking in English, we feel insecure while speaking Urdu.

Danish school is a good project AFAIK.

BUt on the laptop issue, wouldn't it have been better to make computer libraries in every school and college, make the ghost schools functional, make the little children go in schools through this money, rather than giving laptops to students with a photo on the back, so that the students sell them afterwards.

Another thing in the videos regarding the students, and not only them but the whole little culture, we feel insecure while speaking Urdu and start speaking in English, we feel insecure while speaking Urdu.

Work on providing Computer Libraries is going on and the number is in Thousands

And yes this nation is suffering from English Phobia

Back
Top Bottom