What's new

Shahbaz Sharif Grilled By Youth Of Pakistan

Ok leave the rest, I will ask you one thing why only Punjab why not the whole Pakistan.

They did not do anything for Pakistan when they were in power. PML-N worsen the situation in Balochistan & whatever is happening to Balochistan today PML-N should be questioned first because they played a important role in spreading hate & racism in Pakistan.

I am from Punjab & I am Punjabi but I speak for Pakistan & for the betterment of Pakistan not for the betterment of one Province which is Punjab. And now this is where you fail to understand because this is not about Punjab no sir, it is about Pakistan & who can work only for Pakistan.

As far as Punjab's role is concerned, i don't think we can do anything to stop landlords of Sindh, and Balochistan. Would you like to see our money end up to those elite masters or do you want to see local citizens stepping forward to solve their personal problems first to get their share? Second thing is, MQM as we all know is a terrorist organization. Whatever the budget comes in Sindh, these people take it to Karachi only. Next lets talk about Khyber Province. There is WOT going on down there so no point since the Army (mostly run by Punjabis) are working on it.
Lets keep this in simple terms. If someone has issues in their home, why would you, an outsider, want to solve problems when you don't know anything about. For once, you'll end up getting hated or blamed for creating more trouble. This is exactly how pakistani society works to betray you. No one can ever make them happy.

Honestly, i dont affiliate my self with any political party nor i hold any interest. Rather i would like to give credit to anyone who is working for a good cause. If you really ask me about PML-N, i would agree that Nawaz is incompetent, however if you ask about Shahbaz, i would say he is many many times smarter and hard worker.

Stop trolling like indians. At least give SS credit for facing the students and answering tough questions.

Yes, because he had the courage to stand in front of a live audience (something that is bare minimum in a real democracy) then we should forget about his corruption and incompetence!!!

It's people like that you Pakistan is in the state it is now.

And you talk about trolling like indians. Go and search on Net, this is the first time any of your leaders have shown heart enough to face the public. Pervez Musharraf is the trend setter in this regard. He was the only leader doing so from quite a bit of time and being matched by Imran Khan later. SS Obviously have to follow the suit, we all know IK is the trend setter for him and his party. Pain in the Neck, IK :)

This conversation has nothing to do with the traitor Musharraf. Had SS not faced the public you would have criticized him, and when he faced the public you still criticize him. Make up your mind mere bhai

Damned if you do, damned if you don't !

Yes, because he had the courage to stand in front of a live audience (something that is bare minimum in a real democracy) then we should forget about his corruption and incompetence!!!

All of these politicians are corrupt to some extent. Some are more and some are less. Even those that are honest before entering politics become corrupt as the system allows it.

Gandi nali may dood pehkho gey dood napak hogaa- blame the nali not the dood

PML-N is the lesser of evils when compared to other parties

The point is that the system is corrupt from its roots not just a single party

This conversation has nothing to do with the traitor Musharraf. Had SS not faced the public you would have criticized him, and when he faced the public you still criticize him. Make up your mind mere bhai

Damned if you do, damned if you don't !

All of these politicians are corrupt to some extent. Some are more and some are less. Even those that are honest before entering politics become corrupt as the system allows it.

Gandi nali may dood pehkho gey dood napak hogaa

I Know we are discussing the PML(N) Thugs & Traitors Not Patriotic Musharraf. You were obviously out of answer so have shown through anger. Take it easy. :coffee:

Stop blaming each other. Wont help anyone

I Know we are discussing the PML(N) Thugs & Traitors Not Patriotic Musharraf. :coffee:

Dear, Just correct your records…..

Those who killed Lal Masjid Girls are not PMLN’s Thugs but Musharraf’s and

Neither PMLN’s stands traitors as they didn’t make secret deals or sold out Pakistani bases to US…again that credentials too only suits to Musharraf.:cheers:

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...f-grilled-youth-pakistan-2.html#ixzz1xYt3H5s9

Satan is a lesser Evil :bad:

Dear, Just correct your records…..

Those who killed Lal Masjid Girls are not PMLN’s Thugs but Musharraf’s and

Neither PMLN’s stands traitors as they didn’t make secret deals or sold out Pakistani bases to US…again that credentials too only suits to Musharraf.:cheers:

Raping the country's wealth makes them biggest traitors in the eyes of Patriotic Pakistanis. I don't wanna get into petty things otherwise can bring alot of such stuff forward to prove my point. Handing over Ramzi Yousaf and Raymond Davis to US are just a starter, If one's looking forward for details.

As per 'Lal Masjid Girls' You know too It's a lie. I do not cater lies. Bring me the names with proves, If you got any.

^^

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/nation...f-grilled-youth-pakistan-2.html#ixzz1xYt3H5s9

Satan is a lesser Evil :bad:

Raping the country's wealth makes them biggest traitors in the eyes of Patriotic Pakistanis. I don't wanna get into petty things otherwise can bring alot of such stuff forward to prove my point. Handing over Ramzi Yousaf and Raymond Davis to US are just a starter, If one's looking forward for details.

As per 'Lal Masjid Girls' You know too It's a lie. I do not cater lies. Bring me the names with proves, If you got any.
LaL masjid girls are biggest reality and what happened to them is the biggest shame for Army since creation of Pakistan and that resulted in anger and thousands of suicide bombings in Pakistan

Doesnt matter if it went Good or bad but excellent one by shahbaz sharif , more parties in Pakistan should come and answer the youth on tv programs .

I watched that program
he was asking for pardon and saying InshaAllah problems will be solved
give him vote and in next 6 months he'll solve all the problems
WTF is he has been doing since sooo many years?
N
O
T
H
I
N
G

I'll appeal people not to try these corrupt people who have been in power since long and did nothing but promises

Back
Top Bottom