What's new

Shabqadar: 87 killed, dozen injured in twin explosions

Sir you need to read post #132 again.

If a guy commits a heinous crime, you should not start blaming his great-great-great granPa.

Your argument will not hold in the court of law.

Can you go say this to a judge? "Your honor I killed this innocent guy because my gread gran pa was a thug".

People will simply laugh at you before convicting you for the crime.

Hope you understand it now.

Can you stop trolling please?

All the members of the Mujahideen (that were created by the US & Saudi Arabia) have formed their terror groups inside Pakistan & Afghanistan today. Is that so hard to understand? It's not great-great-great grandPa, all the terror groups today are a direct off-shoot of the Mujahideen.

FYI, the Mujahideen was not created by Saudi Arabia or the USA or bin Laden. The Mujahideen was created by the Soviet Union's invasion of that country. It was aided by the USA and others, but it was an indigenous reaction to that invasion.

I don't care what will happen. I want these bast@rds from US and NATO to leave Afghanistan. IF they don't leave kill the, slaughter them. They deserve anything but being alive. They are the ones responsible for all these deaths. All the deaths are because of these mofos. Kill them. That's it.

:angry:

the only mofos I know of are the terrorists and their supporters. Its precisely cause of the fact that these b@satards know that they are going to get support from people like you that they attacks innocents.

If you want NATO out ask your buddies to go fight them in Afghanistan rather than blowing themselves up in neighborhoods in Pak. The only way to peace is through extermination of these rodents and their supporters.

Can you stop trolling please?

All the members of the Mujahideen (that were created by the US & Saudi Arabia) have formed their terror groups inside Pakistan & Afghanistan today. Is that so hard to understand? It's not great-great-great grandPa, all the terror groups today are a direct off-shoot of the Mujahideen.

So?????
Whoever they were created by they are now operating in and from you know where?

Whoever created them is beyond the point whats relevant is that they need to be gotten rid of.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

I suggest you read my response to his post.

that didnt make much sense to tell you the truth.

FYI, the Mujahideen was not created by Saudi Arabia or the USA or bin Laden. The Mujahideen was created by the Soviet Union's invasion of that country. It was aided by the USA and others, but it was an indigenous reaction to that invasion.

what ever dude, you aint get your home messed up, what ever dude

What are you smoking? The US financed the creation of the Madrassahs, & the Madrassahs created the Mujahideen, by indoctrinating them to the Wahabi ideology coming from Saudi Arabia. It was the US & Saudi Arabia that created the Mujahideen. Pakistan only gave these Mujahideen to combat the Soviets.

Wrong.

I've mentioned what needs to be done to get rid off them in quite a few posts of mine.

you are free to have your beliefs after all you are living in the free world not under a taliban or AQ regime. So your calling it wrong doesnt make any difference except for recording your perspective.

There is only one way you can get rid of a rabid dog and I don't think there are any two thoughts on that.

what ever dude, you aint get your home messed up, what ever dude

We aren't? Of course, we are just sitting on the sidelines in all this...

towersG_228x263.jpg
coffins460.jpg
md_horiz.jpg

What are you smoking? The US financed the creation of the Madrassahs, & the Madrassahs created the Mujahideen, by indoctrinating them to the Wahabi ideology coming from Saudi Arabia. It was the US & Saudi Arabia that created the Mujahideen. Pakistan only gave these Mujahideen to combat the Soviets.

Its not he who's smoking something but those who allowed those US dollars and Saudi ideology to infiltrate Pakistani society in the 80s. Even if your hypothesis of US/Saudi collusion is true, why did the right wingers including JI and its off shoots the conservatives and the establishment give them a free hand to do so.

If you let your neighbor into your house and allow him to provide drugs to your kids under your watch, who is more responsible for this act you or your neighbor?

Back
Top Bottom