What's new

Shabqadar: 87 killed, dozen injured in twin explosions

You're mistaken, it was the US that dragged Pakistan into this whole Islamists war & extremism.

No one can drag anyone Sir.

Have you already forgotten Islamists war on Pakistan LOOOOOOOOONG before 2001?

Are you aware that Pakistan army was at war with TNSM Muj in the late 90's?

Please remember Pakistani history before spreading misinformation. There is enough of these lies spread by Islamists.

Casualty count reported to have crossed 80 dead.
RIP the victims. May their near and dear ones find the fortitude to go through this tragedy.

May their near and dear ones cross the border and kill one atleast one US and NATO soldier to revenge the death of their loved ones.

bolded part, but during that time of your peace, we still had bloodshed much more than now, so nothing new for us, we have been in bloodshed and destruction for long.

blood shed for what, stop talking rubbish and state facts now

May their near and dear ones cross the border and kill one atleast one US and NATO soldier to revenge the death of their loved ones.

FYI! Today the suiciders are Islamists and not USA or NATO.

What we should do is kill Islamists' young sons and daughters just like they are killing ours.

so started again new round of suicide blast . now whats answer for them from pakistani forces?

FYI! Today the suiciders are Islamists and not USA or NATO.

What we should do is kill Islamists' young sons and daughters just like they are killing ours.

Yeah you kill them they will kil you and in the end you would be proudly known as the failed state of this world. Happy wit that. This is all BS. All this WOT is a big BS. You keep blasting people and they will blast. Fun haan. Indeed idiots do have fun in such things.

Fcuk to USA.

No one can drag anyone Sir.

Have you already forgotten Islamists war on Pakistan LOOOOOOOOONG before 2001?

Are you aware that Pakistan army was at war with TNSM Muj in the late 90's?

Please remember Pakistani history before spreading misinformation. There is enough of these lies spread by Islamists.

I'm talking about the 80s, when the Mujahideen were created by the Saudis & the CIA.

I know more than you on these issues, so please don't accuse a Senior Member here of spreading misinformation, that coming too from a freshie.

Will that solve anything?
Then the near and dear ones will also become casualties.
And become the subject of another thread on PDF.
And more RIPs will be written here.

You could not have come up with a "stupider" idea; than to suggest that people go and take on an Army.
But I forgot, that the TTP, Taliban, LeT,JeM and the other assorted terrorists are proposing precisely that.
But I suppose you know nothing about that, do you?

My condolences to the dead and their families and to Pakistan for their long suffering in this conflict with those who will pervert Islam. Those who caused 9-11 here and 7/7 in the United Kingdom and the bombings in Spain and who have intentionally murdered Muslims, Christians, and others around the world, have now done this horrible act. There can be no negotiating with these people. There can be no more finger pointing about who is responsible. THEY, those perverter's of Islam, are responsible. They wish to destroy Pakistan and others and go on killing and dividing societies until they are seen as the only path to order, until people are so fearful that they will trade their freedom for the order promised by these terrorists. They must be destroyed.

Will that solve anything?
Then the near and dear ones will also become casualties.
And become the subject of another thread on PDF.
And more RIPs will be written here.

You could not have come up with a "stupider" idea; than to suggest that people go and take on an Army.
But I forgot, that the TTP, Taliban, LeT,JeM and the other assorted terrorists are proposing precisely that.
But I suppose you know nothing about that, do you?

I don't care what will happen. I want these bast@rds from US and NATO to leave Afghanistan. IF they don't leave kill the, slaughter them. They deserve anything but being alive. They are the ones responsible for all these deaths. All the deaths are because of these mofos. Kill them. That's it.

:angry:

I'm talking about the 80s, when the Mujahideen were created by the Saudis & the CIA.

I know more than you on these issues, so please don't accuse a Senior Member here of spreading misinformation, that coming too from a freshie.

You can Sir take this thread back to Baba Adam AS and Amma Hawwa AS. But that will not solve anything.

If today an Islamist thug loots a bank or suicider kills an innocent, it is because of TODAY 2011 and not some 80 Shamatees.

Those Muj from 80s were anti-commie and they are long gone. Today's criminals are new breed, and they are anti-Pak.

Keep you eyes open and mind clear sir, before an Islamists sends yet another person to an early death.

You can Sir take this thread back to Baba Adam AS and Amma Hawwa AS. But that will not solve anything.

If today an Islamist thug loots a bank or suicider kills an innocent, it is because of TODAY 2011 and not some 80 Shamatees.

Those Muj from 80s were anti-commie and they are long gone. Today's criminals are new breed, and they are anti-Pak.

Keep you eyes open and mind clear sir, before an Islamists sends yet another person to an early death.

All the terror groups you see in the region today are pretty much an off-shoot of the Mujahideen in the 80s, created by Saudi Arabia & the US.

Some of the Mujahideen's members: OBL, Mullah Umar, Haqqani, Hekmatyar, Masood

The Mujahideen split after the Soviet war.

OBL formed Al Qaeda
Mullah Umar formed the Taliban
Haqqani formed the Haqqani network (which has now merged with the Taliban)
Masood formed the Northern Alliance
Hekmatyar formed the Hezb-e-Islami

All the terror groups you see in the region today are pretty much an off-shoot of the Mujahideen in the 80s, created by Saudi Arabia & the US.

S...

Sir you need to read post #132 again.

If a guy commits a heinous crime, you should not start blaming his great-great-great granPa.

Your argument will not hold in the court of law.

Can you go say this to a judge? "Your honor I killed this innocent guy because my gread gran pa was a thug".

People will simply laugh at you before convicting you for the crime.

Hope you understand it now.

Back
Top Bottom