What's new

Shabqadar: 87 killed, dozen injured in twin explosions

you are absolutely right about some of my countrymen killing their own peopole and destroying their own country. the same thing is happening in your country. your countrymen killing your people.

What do you think who is responsible for the situation?

didnt taliban emerge out of mujahideen

prosperity cant say, but talibans brought a long peace to afghanistan after 2 decades of war, talibans finished drug traficking, they stopped growth of drugs, they exterminated many poppy fields, it was much better than american afghanistan

I will let Ahmad answer to your this post. Unfair for me to get back to you with the truth. I may not be able to do the best job of it. But I will just mention that the asphyxiation that you may be feeling today is a good start to understanding the relative comparison to what they could have been feeling in the peaceful times of Taliban.

This is so sad... Ina lilahe wa ina ilahey rajioun...

May God bless the souls of these young martyrs... what is happening to my beautiful country...

The Longer we remain associated with America's War of terror, the more we have to bear the menace of Takfeeri Terrorism. May the 80 Martyrs of FC enter Jannat-ul-Firdous... Ameen !

Its really bad situation for Pakistan.. If they continue supporting USA, Public will get angry, The Extremist will keep bombing. If they will stop supporting USA, USA will get angry (which may affect defense deal, grants and International support) and Extremist will grow who in future can overtake Pakistan.

As per me the correct things for Pakistan will be
a) Cary carrot and Stick policy, persuade Extremist to lay down arm at the same time keep your stance offensive against them.
b) Get help of USA, USSR, Israel and India to counter these extremist. USA and Israel have good technical capabilities, India and Israel have experience of fighting these baboons, Russia has Guts to fight these ppl..
c) During neutralizing them, focus on development as well.
d) once they are finish, focus on border issues with India, Iran or Afghanistan...

I will let Ahmad answer to your this post. Unfair for me to get back to you with the truth. I may not be able to do the best job of it. But I will just mention that the asphyxiation that you may be feeling today is a good start to understanding the relative comparison to what they could have been feeling in the peaceful times of Taliban.

well ahmed cant answer either, he has been living in the west since then

well ahmed cant answer either, he has been living in the west since then, if you can only toil on papers, then u can realize the peaceful times, no bombings, no home raids, no destruction, no killings, every body was peaceful, takes no brainer to realize that

its the american afghanistan that not only afghans but pakistanis are becoming drug addicts, because americans protect poppies and make huge business out of it, long live democrazy

R.I.P to the innocent and the F.C soldiers...this is a very bad news...the guys responsible for this should be tortured publicly but not killed ..they must suffer first.:angry:

Correction, it was the mujahideen that were trained by joint US, Pakistani, Saudi etc. ops. Taliban is a 100% pure creation of the Pakistani army to establish their writ by proxy in Afghanistan. And the Pakistani army support to this group continues to this day with the irrestible desire to bring V2.0 of taliban rule and prosperity to Afghanistan and honor to Pakistan once the Americans have left.

Sorry to interject but thought that we can put that in order.

Pakistan didn't create them, Pakistan trained them for warfare. It was the Saudis that created them with their Madrassahs based on their Wahabi/Salafi ideology, & it was the US that financed the creation of these Madrassahs that indoctrinated people into becoming terrorists. Hence, it was a joint Saudi/US project that created the terrorists through the Wahabi ideology Madrassahs, & Pakistan trained them for warfare, to fight the Soviets.

The Taliban are an off-shoot of the Mujahideen. The Mujahideen that once were regarded as heroes in the West had members such as Mullah Umar, Haqqani & others that are the leaders of the Taliban today.

Rip the dead..........

May god give strenght to their families

you are a dillusioned afghani, no pakistani supports afghan war at all, are you crazy??, the war has been haunting pakistan from day one, thanks to afghan war we have security problems

your northern alliance started war in the first place, by taking bribes and helps from america

talibans was created by pakistan, right, but talibans stopped soviet war, it is also fighting the american war in the first place, your northern alliance monkeys are sleeping, talibans were war heroes one day and terrorists another day, now go and ask that question in washington

talibans became terrorists because it was hiding osama, but americans failed to provide proves that osama was involved in 9/11, talibans were made terrorists out of 9/11 which was utter bullshitt, talibans never did 9/11

talibans were strict and behaving like stone age idiots, right, but they were never terrorists

disillusioned Pakistani, your post have so much misconception that i dont know where to start to respond you, it's best to leave you as you are.

well ahmed cant answer either, he has been living in the west since then, if you can only toil on papers, then u can realize the peaceful times, no bombings, no home raids, no destruction, no killings, every body was peaceful, takes no brainer to realize that

its the american afghanistan that not only afghans but pakistanis are becoming drug addicts, because americans protect poppies and make huge business out of it, long live democrazy

wrong again, i used to live under the taliban and also the mujuhideen until Feb 2001 then i left the country. and even now i am regularly visiting Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom