What's new

Shabir shakir claiming,Pakistani Commandos went 3 KMs inside IOK

Question is did they return

Coz we are getting reports of 15 PA soldiers and 8 jihadis getting killed in crossfire
Will PA claim them
Very simple, show us their bodies and people will identify them. But i guess you shot 15 chickens

Question is did they return

Coz we are getting reports of 15 PA soldiers and 8 jihadis getting killed in crossfire
Will PA claim them
breaking: indian media should the pictures of Pakistani SSG personnel who were killed in indian held Kashmir...
Screenshot_20200412-175944_Gallery.jpg

oh wait...:lol:

Dont know if the Journalist is clickbalting or not, but use of Heavy Artillery from India is already and escalation and a response is needed.
Pakistan should not keep silent and retaliate.

I opened the video... it has 15 ads in its 16 minutes of content. I mean...

Could've happened but I would rather trust a reliable source. A guy using a clickbait thumbnail with title, and putting in 15 ads on 16 minutes of content just looks like he's fishing for money.

breaking: indian media should the pictures of Pakistani SSG personnel who were killed in indian held Kashmir...
View attachment 623085
oh wait...:lol:

We only honer our own soldiers

As far as your dead are concerned, we first offer the PA to pick them up in flag meeting
Otherwise they end up in a Unmarked grave

As far as your dead are concerned, we first offer the PA to pick them up in flag meeting
Lemme guess, arnab gowswiny told you this bongi, yes? :lol:

did they return
Than you must be having the dead bodies. Why don't you show them

It was a heavy fire raid from both sides, involving small arms, MGs, RPGs, mortars (60, 81 and 120) along with ATGMs. Nothing else, no one crossed the border. Thats all.
I really wonder why there are no casualties among militaries if these weapons are used

Than you must be having the dead bodies. Why don't you show them

I really wonder why there are no casualties among militaries if these weapons are used
All Indian post along LOC are already destroyed or vacated. Now Indian army has moved the army and artillery in backward position. Indian bild very small pickets to check the movement of Pak army and keep eye on sniper fire. Most of there heavy guns now posted inside the population , few miles inside LOC/IOK, it is quite easy for PA to check the enemy projectile. But, PA response will badly hurt the local Kashmiri population and that is the reason Pakistani guns are silent or using on selective targets. Next option is search and destroy operation few miles inside LOC.

Bodies from both sides are handed to red cross which forwards to the country.

No new tweet from DG SIPR since yesterday morning. If Indians have stopped shelling then something must have happened. We'll have to wait and see.

if he is such an "idiot journo" why did Dr. Alvi give him and Ghulam Hussain over an hour on 9th April 2020? if being inarticulate in English makes one an idiot then what about most of you pdf scholars PhDs MAs and BAs? what are you?
Bro, whenever someone asks me about my qualification, the next question is "how much do you make". So before you start "Main nahi batoonga" :partay:

Back
Top Bottom