What's new

Shabir shakir claiming,Pakistani Commandos went 3 KMs inside IOK

When it comes to Military Affairs and strategic issues, better leave it to some credible source even if it's anonymous but don't take such kind of journos seriously. Whether we went or not, that shouldn't be the point of discussion except that one at receiving end will know that. Indians already been calling them BAT team beheading Indian soldiers and Sabir wants to make them sure.
Thread must be closed,,,

Worrisome if true.... hope our boys will be more alert next time...
Are you going to believe all this nonsense? Some guy without any proper or geuine source is uttering crap and you are falling for it...another thing is if any such thing happened , indian army discloses it....you remember a few years ago PA had beheaded a few of our soldiers and it was all over the news.
We have Modi at the helm of affairs...unlike congress this guy is known to take risks and would go to any extent to save his and india's pride...this man directed missiles at pakistan to get a pilot released knowing fully well that it might escalate into war...lets be prepared for the worst in case Modi announces a war against pak in future...we may perish or they may perish..but this will be over once and for all.

that reminds me about a Pakistani soldier (friend of mine) posted in a school in Murree some 35 year ago. his parents were trying to arrange him a marriage from around Pindi area; the prospective in-laws almost always had these here 3 questions:
  1. what is your education
  2. what is your salary
  3. how much is your oopar ki aamdani (as if he was a thanedaar or something, freaking corrupt crooks!)
Well that is truly an unusual question, I think we can open a thread on these type of questions.

I once had the pleasure of accompanying a childhood friend to his prospective in laws place, so he could officially ask permission from his future in laws.

His mother in law asked him: " Is your mother alive" , next question was "how many sisters do you have". I was sipping tea, and believe you me it took all my will power not to burst in to laughing my behind off.

As soon as they were out of the room, I told him, you should have said: "Aap fikr na karian, shadi say pehlay sub ko mardoonga" :omghaha:

Bodies from both sides are handed to red cross which forwards to the country.

No new tweet from DG SIPR since yesterday morning. If Indians have stopped shelling then something must have happened. We'll have to wait and see.
Do you really think india would keep silent had pakistan killed its soldiers deep inside indian territory? Of late its pakistan that has been requesting for deescalation everytime the intensity of firing increased...I assure you..we have BJP in power..not coward congress...the happenings in kashmir and along the border for the past six years should have given you an idea of the mindset of BJP leaders.

Do you really think india would keep silent had pakistan killed its soldiers deep inside indian territory? Of late its pakistan that has been requesting for deescalation everytime the intensity of firing increased...I assure you..we have BJP in power..not coward congress...the happenings in kashmir and along the border for the past six years should have given you an idea of the mindset of BJP leaders.
If its a retaliation from Pakistan for an Indian act then yes because India didnt retaliate after Swift retort it knew the consequences.

Nevertheless this thread should be closed, as no news from official sources.

Are you going to believe all this nonsense? Some guy without any proper or geuine source is uttering crap and you are falling for it...another thing is if any such thing happened , indian army discloses it....you remember a few years ago PA had beheaded a few of our soldiers and it was all over the news.
We have Modi at the helm of affairs...unlike congress this guy is known to take risks and would go to any extent to save his and india's pride...this man directed missiles at pakistan to get a pilot released knowing fully well that it might escalate into war...lets be prepared for the worst in case Modi announces a war against pak in future...we may perish or they may perish..but this will be over once and for all.

You are right.... actually I thought they might have sneaked in as considering mountainous areas of Kashmir its not impossible to infiltrate upto 3 kms.... thank God it's not true.....

Well that is truly an unusual question, I think we can open a thread on these type of questions.

I once had the pleasure of accompanying a childhood friend to his prospective in laws place, so he could officially ask permission from his future in laws.

His mother in law asked him: " Is your mother alive" , next question was "how many sisters do you have". I was sipping tea, and believe you me it took all my will power not to burst in to laughing my behind off.

As soon as they were out of the room, I told him, you should have said: "Aap fikr na karian, shadi say pehlay sub ko mardoonga" :omghaha:
I actually lol'ed.

lol punjabi ki misal ha
na saas na nanan tee sadi pardan

Back
Top Bottom