What's new

Featured SH15 Artillery in Pakistan

Writer's mommy really needs to hug him. The whining is going through the roof.
Poor thing is masquerading as a Canadian but is desperately trying to defend India in every thread. Don't blame him though, I wouldn't want people to know if I was an Indian either.

Identity crisis is eating him up, and detaching himself from India is giving him a feeling of superiority.

What is the accuracy of these bad boys?

Stupid rats cant do anything, rats just took advantage of our internal issues and only a rat would be proud of such an act.
What we can and cant manifacture u have tasted, when we slapped u on the face so hard ur ears were ringing for weeks. I doubt u ppl will try again soon lolz.
Its a means to ease the pain of the last 1000 years.... Muslas 1st ruled then cut Bharat matha right in the middle, TThat is not something to forget easy.

India just needs to hold tight and maintain status quo. Pakistan has also rightly moved to geo-economics from geo-politics (atleast announced to move).
The next war is economic war. China has successfully won this war with the west. India too needs to maintain military status-quo and win the economic war with adversaries.

They are worried about the wrong thing. The gem in the Pakistani artillery is the M-109 SP howitzers. They give us the reliability and scale in firepower (on account of the large numbers in service). Yes, the SH-15 will give the army greater reach but I think on the artillery front, PA is already punching above its weight and has been since 1965. The performance of our artillery, due to our training along with the inventory has been an immense edge.

Last edited:
I cant. Notmally he isnt in a mood to discuss anything. So i'll leave him to that.
The case being here is the targets picked up and blinded by the combo ops of drones and EW, and then terminated by the SPGs with the picture perfect coordinates...

Last edited:
India gets these weapons from all around the world, why Pakistan is not claiming that India is beefed up against Pakistan!!
India a known terrorists state run by a terrorist called Modi, should not be armed by any country, period.
All those who are arming India are complicit in the pending genocide of the Muslims in India.

India gets these weapons from all around the world, why Pakistan is not claiming that India is beefed up against Pakistan!!
India a known terrorists state run by a terrorist called Modi, should not be armed by any country, period.
All those who are arming India are complicit in the pending genocide of the Muslims in India.
Why dont you lobby India's inclusion in FATF then? You know the world wont listen since the world would need hard facts instead of rants.

You mean broke into two nations in 1971?

There you go again, every time you reply, you displayed further stupidities.
How do you cross the road? I worry for you.

We are discussing Pakistan, not Bangladesh, it's easy to do something 1000 miles away. Pakistan could have whooped your backside in 1962, but took pity, you showed your class by stabbing Pakistan in the back. So, keep your ego in check. Bunch of Cowards.

What have you done? except cry, you bunch of cowards.
Can't face a nation many times smaller then you,
and keep getting a beating from a nation same size as you. you are pitiful.

Last edited:
L

Hmmm ok 🤣
Where did you come up with THAT?
Less accurate?

Do you know anything about the archer system?
It can fire 3 rounds in 15 seconds with a rate of 20 round every 2.5min
A maximum range of 60km with the Excalibur round with an accuracy of of 5-20m
And no they don't have more RECOIL
It's not an assault rifle

SH-15 is good enough to meet our requirements but certainly not the best
Not when you compare it with western systems
Archer system is a complete failed artillery with only 48 been build for past 30 years!!!!... End of story.

Why? when the millitary industry hear you description of a artillery that
"
can fire 3 rounds in 15 seconds with a rate of 20 round every 2.5min"
"A maximum range of 60km with the Excalibur round with an accuracy of of 5-20m"
"they don't have more RECOIL" that full automate and on a truck.
They will drive this up! This artillery fit exactly the same roll as Archer and beat it in every aspect!! Reliaable! Chpear! Fire Rate! Range! Firepower! Accuracy!and even the Reload!!!
WpOD-hicsiav6666370.jpg

It reload faster than Archer with more ammo!!! 3min!

Only an immature military industry that can come up a artillery like Archer. It's laughable!
Look at their loading style!!and how they used it!! Exactly same as PHZ-89 which require to meet another support vehicle side by side to load! Fire and come back!
Look at that guy loading that shell....It take 5 second for that shell loader to turn around for one ammo along! That fat guy will require a coffee break after 20 shell!!
They commercially it for 8min!!! 8min!!! 8min!!! With that fat guy loading style, i bet 1000 $ he will not finish it in 8 mins!

Last edited:
Check the recent discussions in this this thread: https://defence.pk/pdf/posts/13534051/

Archer, NORA B52 K2 and several other wheeled SP options are available on the market and the SH-15 has done absolutely nothing to distinguish itself from the competition. They’re all equally good on paper, each has some strengths and weaknesses. How they performed in trials; only the relevant militaries know.

The SH-15 doesn’t have an auto-loader, hence it lacks the RoF of SP guns with auto-loaders, it also lacks any remote firing capability by extension and has lower ground clearance than some of its rivals. All of these were pointed out by the PA during trials and this also led to PA considering other systems, or considering two systems at once.
On the other hand, it’s lighter, cheaper and easily transportable. It’s accuracy and range on paper is on par with its rivals, not better or worst (again, results may vary in trials). It’s the perfect SP for China because they designed it around their requirements, the lack of an auto-loader was a compromise china was willing to make to make the gun easily airlift-able, that has more advantages for China than the auto-loader, but it may not for every country. Pakistan tends to go with the Chinese options because they give a better deal + ToT while having equivalent or close enough performance to competitors (more often than not they’re also just simply the better option altogether, like in the case of the VT-4 and the Z-10ME, but other times they’re a compromise, like in the case of the J-10C).

What I’m trying to say is, the SH-15 is a very good artillery system that matches its competitors, it has its own strengths and weaknesses, it’s not anything more special than another system of its class however, it’s not revolutionary, so please stop claiming so, and to the people shilling for western systems, if PA picked the SH-15, that should end all the debates anyways, because it was the best performing gun in PA trials by that decision.
China has a requirement for it to be light and easy transport while not lacking firepower in terms of calibre. SH-15 is designed to be fire and retreat weapon. Mobility is the key for this weapon. The full auto, full armour is not our doctrine. Not becos we can't build it but not expense at weight , reduced mobility.

The rise of advance arty radar and drone is a big threat to artillery position. Static vulnerable targets like tow artillery can be easily countered by enemy arty or drone strike. China has picked rapid changing position and high mobility for arty to be key in defeating enemy.

China has a requirement for it to be light and easy transport while not lacking firepower in terms of calibre. SH-15 is designed to be fire and retreat weapon. Mobility is the key for this weapon. The full auto, full armour is not our doctrine. Not becos we can't build it but not expense at weight , reduced mobility.

The rise of advance arty radar and drone is a big threat to artillery position. Static vulnerable targets like tow artillery can be easily countered by enemy arty or drone strike. China has picked rapid changing position and high mobility for arty to be key in defeating enemy.
I agree, SH15 is the perfect SP for Chinese doctrine, they designed it according to their needs.

High precision, large caliber, light weight, suitable for any location, rapid deployment, rapid firing and rapid transfer. That is the key requirement for the artillery to survive in the future UAV war.
And we have more than 10k 66type152mm guns that need to be replaced. Plz-05 is too expensive to manufacture too much. Therefore, PLA also has requirements for the price of PCL-181.
Therefore, PCL-181 is very suitable for the future needs of PLA.

Last edited:
I agree, SH15 is the perfect SP for Chinese doctrine, they designed it according to their needs.
It fit nearly every country that has not such high budget but want to buy as many howitzers as possible,Quantity itself is the greatest quality for someone who is preparing a total-war to his enemy.

Back
Top Bottom