What's new

Sexy pics of yours truly

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.
Damn i forget the name of that movie...but dude good stuff:triniti:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Come and get me kid!! :dance3::dance3: I have TAKEN ur daughter.

Lion..........India wapas aane mein gaaand pat rahi hai kya................

jab india kay bahir sei hi saray kaam ho rahay hain tu india any ki ya zaroorat bhai ko ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom