What's new

Sexual Exploitation allegations on Rahul Gandhi

thank you ever one for proving my point . your hate for him and Sonia is so much that you make up stories to show him in a bad light , but no proof yet :rofl:

I don't know which world you are living , those people possessing supreme power in India then how come you expect evidence.

Eg: 1)Have you know Wadera family members died in mysterious circumstances but nobody raised voice regarding that issues

2) Some foreign magazine proved with evidence that Rajiv having huge some money at SWISS bank but no action taken yet even our govt. not filed FIR for that , read my previous post again.

Here is evidence for his Swiss account:http://www.hotdiscovery.co/2011/12/rajiv-gandhi-swiss-bank-account-black.html

You got the evidence now so in the morning just file the case regarding this and get back that money to India. Gud luck

@Jbgt raul s a fachha he even doesnt knw abcd of india like rajeev, once a farmer complained rajeev that rate of green chillies were low than red, his reply was then grow red. Congress is full of nepotism-long list of only gandhi are they so deservin. Or there genetic code s of so high quality. Prateebha patil cooked food for indira,nd see they made her president. Corrupts- natwar singh,raja,chiddu,shashi tharoor, sheila nd his son. With no morale- dogvijay singh who was kicked frm his post for baseless barks, manu singhvi,ND Tiwari, lathicharge on swami ramdev at midnight.. I can write whole page on congress, if u r true indian and love ur country more than personal benefits weigh congress. I am a patient listener and would definetly want a healthy discussion on this topic. I would also like to narrate one incident one of my friend visited shri atal bihari vajpayee he is very ill nd keep repeating two sentences-jai shree ram nd bharat mata ki jai. Whole congress is not even the tip of nail of that great leader.btw im nt a bjp party worker bt sane enough to judge what is right

I don't know which world you are living , those people possessing supreme power in India then how come you expect evidence.

Eg: 1)Have you know Wadera family members died in mysterious circumstances but nobody raised voice regarding that issues

2) Some foreign magazine proved with evidence that Rajiv having huge some money at SWISS bank but no action taken yet even our govt. not filed FIR for that , read my previous post again.

Here is evidence for his Swiss account:Rajiv Gandhi Swiss Bank Account "Black Money" Exposed |Hot Discovery

You got the evidence now so in the morning just file the case regarding this and get back that money to India. Gud luck

mate i live in this world . and i ask again have you any proof , other than some obscure website . swamy has been saying he has evidence that rajiv and his family has swiss bank accounts but has yet to produce them before any court of law in India , or in fact for that matter ,even any media house . he has been saying it from 96 ':)

i openly say i am a congressman . and even though i have completed over 4k post you will be hard pressed to find me belittling the bjp in any of them . in fact i have on many occasions said i admire modi for his organization and administrative capabilities. (though i doubt he will ever make PM as too many are against him)

thats the difference between me and all the others here . i never let my hate get the better of me and look at things rationally . i ask for proof , and do not believe any thing i am told just cuz i do not like someone.

40+ years and still not married. Either he plans to become a sanyasi baba or determined to stop his blood line..So bye bye Gandhis

19 June 1970 (age 42)

lolz i was thinking he is in early 20s :rofl:

WTF man why he is single still in 42 years age ?:shout:

Rahul is not my fav leader but that does not mean he is guilty.

This Rascal should be Blown apart like his ancestors... He is a Sexual Pervert ... & Offcorse he Looks Gay...

Ya I know he is a Mummy Mujhe Susu aaa rahi haii Type Guy ... but have u People not seen Movies, these kind of people always turn out to Rapist in the end ... these kind of people dont like Good looking hookers but rather Raping a Kamvali ... like Shiney Ahooja ...

Congress tried to give him a Angry Young man Look in UP election which failed Miserably ... well we cant say weather he likes Doggy sex as he seems always accompanied with DogVijay Singh...

its mean he never meet KHAN yet

Lagda hai khumari utari nahi hai....

kon se khan ki baat kar rahe ho ? Imran Khan?? :woot:

By the way age to aapki bhi nikali jaa rahi hai ... jaldi shadi karlo nahi to case to lagne hi wale hain...:rofl:

This Rascal should be Blown apart like his ancestors... He is a Sexual Pervert ... & Offcorse he Looks Gay...

Ya I know he is a Mummy Mujhe Susu aaa rahi haii Type Guy ... but have u People not seen Movies, these kind of people always turn out to Rapist in the end ... these kind of people dont like Good looking hookers but rather Raping a Kamvali ... like Shiney Ahooja ...

Congress tried to give him a Angry Young man Look in UP election which failed Miserably ... well we cant say weather he likes Doggy sex as he seems always accompanied with DogVijay Singh...

You mad bro?

sometimes its too puzzling to think what makes ppl vote for con-gress. but the answer pops up to my brain- chikan and booooozee.

Back
Top Bottom