What's new

Sexual Exploitation allegations on Rahul Gandhi

You have done the crime and you got to serve the time.... Nobody deserves it more then this Vulture vomit!!

Rahul Gandhi is too much of a mummys boy to do such a thing

A bunch of retards making accusation on rahul for raping a tribal girl...He is a honest and good leader with lot of self respect....he is emphatically innocent...I believe in him

This is the same leader who once said Saffron terror is a greater threat to the likes of SIMI/LET :disagree: his gf must have some good cocaine for sure

@jbgt90 nothing wrong in COLDHEARTED AVIATOR comment ,u r leader took some Colombian girl and visited kerala in 2004 ..and here is that news

i know , he does have a girlfriend , the one mentioned above. i know this as i am a congress party worker and a member of the Maharashtra pradesh congress. i have been involved in 4 general elections and 3 state elections. its one of the reasons i laugh when people come up with unsubstantiated roomers and ask us to believe them. as far as the political scenario and way elections are fought i need no intro mate.
i can never understand how the bjp and its supporters are so afraid of sonia and rahul , they even fabricate lies to make them look bad. its one of the reasons educated people went away from the bjp in 04 and 09 . hell these are just 2 people yet they generate such hatred :)
makes me wonder

PS one of the reasons, in my opinion , he is not marrying the girl mentioned above is because the way people treat his mom(as she too is a foreigner)and by people i mean the bjp .

i know , he does have a girlfriend , the one mentioned above. i know this as i am a congress party worker and a member of the Maharashtra pradesh congress. i have been involved in 4 general elections and 3 state elections. its one of the reasons i laugh when people come up with unsubstantiated roomers and ask us to believe them. as far as the political scenario and way elections are fought i need no intro mate.
i can never understand how the bjp and its supporters are so afraid of sonia and rahul , they even fabricate lies to make them look bad. its one of the reasons educated people went away from the bjp in 04 and 09 . hell these are just 2 people yet they generate such hatred :)
makes me wonder

PS one of the reasons, in my opinion , he is not marrying the girl mentioned above is because the way people treat his mom(as she too is a foreigner)and by people i mean the bjp .
When for 10 years u congressis have shouted hoarse that Narendra Modi is a mass murderer without him being proven guilty in any court of law you should accept the same from our side against Rap**t Rahul.

As for his Columbian girlfriend she has alleged links to drug mafia. And your Amul baby was caught in Boston airport with unaccounted $ 50000 cash after visiting her. He was released after urgent intervention of Vaypayee.

And if u have handled elections u would know that where ever Amul Baby campaigns the cong looses. The joke is that the congress leaders in Gujarat are hoping that Rahul campaigns in the December election so that the blame for the sure defeat can be put on him. Last time Mummyjee campaigned and said Modi is "Maut ka Saudagar" she got a big slap. This time let Amul Baby show his magic

makes me wonder

:lol: Ohh so this is the reason.

soniagandhi-ad.jpg

Sorry..couldnt stop myself from posting that. :lol:

I love this show lol

The Great Indian Tamasha shows Rahul Gandhi versus Mayawati in a political tussle for the symbolic seven billionth baby, who was born in Uttar Pradesh.

Last edited by a moderator:
When for 10 years u congressis have shouted hoarse that Narendra Modi is a mass murderer without him being proven guilty in any court of law you should accept the same from our side against Rap**t Rahul.

As for his Columbian girlfriend she has alleged links to drug mafia. And your Amul baby was caught in Boston airport with unaccounted $ 50000 cash after visiting her. He was released after urgent intervention of Vaypayee.

And if u have handled elections u would know that where ever Amul Baby campaigns the cong looses. The joke is that the congress leaders in Gujarat are hoping that Rahul campaigns in the December election so that the blame for the sure defeat can be put on him. Last time Mummyjee campaigned and said Modi is "Maut ka Saudagar" she got a big slap. This time let Amul Baby show his magic

any links to support your claim ?:)

isnt rahul gandhi gay?

i have heard the same ... and the columbian gf with him when he was caught with cash and drugs in USA was a shemale ... :) ... raul gandhu ... can only be seen as PM by congress party workers whos livelihood depends on worshiping rear side of sonia gandhu ... i heard she was quite a slut in her younger days ... i will post links from italian magazines doing some funny searches nowadays ... :)

@jbgt90 nothing wrong in COLDHEARTED AVIATOR comment ,u r leader took some Colombian girl and visited kerala in 2004 ..and here is that news

then get to know about this man also. he not only share Rahul's ex women but also he is now one of only 55 billionaire of India also, with fastest pace, in world record fastest time :meeting:

Self-discipline is greatly reduced among our politicians as well as in citizens. if some body having much money/power or both then he can do anything and everything no barriers. Most of our politicians are damn criminals so this news not surprising either. I heard Sonia was a bar girl/ dancer before , don't forget Ragul still a ex bar girl son.

i don't think so he look to me mummy daddy kid man :D

get to know the real face of these indian politicians. corrupts, criminals and on the top of that, rapist and might have scored that girl and her family also as she might have got pregnant due to that rape incidents which involved foreigners also. even Indian court knows that her case was not rightly handled, mistackled to hide the truths, but still all these politics are going on. read my very first post #10, of this thread :D

thank you ever one for proving my point . your hate for him and Sonia is so much that you make up stories to show him in a bad light , but no proof yet :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom