What's new

Sex Education by Altaf Bhai

10683698_978280375584357_3192308910826684792_o.jpg

That anda is too large and clean to be produced by an MQM-wali.

Why did he have to explain all that? He could have mentioned any book on the topic of the birds and bees and made it mandatory reading

جب فون کے ساتھ بوری بھی لٹک رہی ھو تو سب نے بھائی کی بکواس کا جواب جی بھائی میں ہی دینا ہے۔

what wrong did he say ?

it is exactly how the reproductive process works , when the semen reaches the egg & it gets conceived & thus resulting in pregnancies, it is just plain science

Last edited:
WTF.:o:

what wrong did he say ?

it is exactly how the reproductive process works , when the semen reaches the egg & it gets conceived & thus resulting in pregnancies, it its just plain science

Bhai leading the revolution in sex education in Pakistan. :rofl:

what wrong did he say ?

it is exactly how the reproductive process works , when the semen reaches the egg & it gets conceived & thus resulting in pregnancies, it its just plain science

If you dont know about our Pakistani culture then dont put your nose into matters which you dont know about. Everyone knows about Weddding night, does they speak about it in public ?

This education is basically for altaf hussain's daughter...

Paedophile detected. If you were in UK, I would have reported you to the authorities, since you are in an Arab country, they probably tolerate paedophiles.

If you dont know about our Pakistani culture then dont put your nose into matters which you dont know about. Everyone knows about Weddding night, does they speak about it in public ?

its not me , but tell me , all the people who were listening to the speech are they from Qatar ?
are they not Pakistanis ? or is it only you & your type who are ? what type of an intolerance is that & what is so wrong in talking about sex ? in Canada sex education is mandatory , so yes i have a right to speak my mind on this subject. after all this is an international Forum based in North America & not in Lahore/Islamabad or for that matter Qatar

Last edited:
Paedophile detected. If you were in UK, I would have reported you to the authorities, since you are in an Arab country, they probably tolerate paedophiles.
If you read whole thread the most posters are more Ghatiyya Zehniat compare what AH said, and one of Mod who missing no chance to close the thread sleeping like dead coz its bashing a party and a leader he hate most and keep running this rubish thread. Hypocrites:tup:

what wrong did he say ?

It is not what he said it is why he tried saying this.

You think a country like Pakistan that is rich in population needs a drunkard like Altaf to teach them that whole egg and semen thing?

O bahi Pakistanis have plenty of time for producing babies, thanks to electricity shortfall, inflation, terrorism, corruption and a lawless depressed society ......... when they don't have any other mode of entertainment, like cinema, quality tv serials, parks, place for recreational activities, community centers, when big companies like Mobilink try to sell rear of a model rather than their product, when **** is easily available, what do you expect? If I was MQM worker I would have advised AH to keep shut because he knows sh*t about $ex, he has been out of practice far too long now, even a 13 year old boy would know more than him or he may refer him some good quality high definition action movies to watch on this before lecturing people.

Oh friends what are you laughing about?

He is doing a lot of favour to our young generation about how the sex is performed. I think he may have wanted to go but deeper in detail and may have talked about sex positions I.e doggy style of missionary or whatever before the media disrupted him. He wanted to spread love and what is wrong in it?

Back
Top Bottom