What's new

Featured Several killed as Modi's Bangladesh visit sparks violent protests

If Modi visits Pakistan in the future, will there be similar protests? Because last time when Modi visited, I don't think there were any protests in Pakistan. Why I'm pointing out this is because though India and Pakistan rivals, there haven't been these kind of protests when the leaders visited each others' countries.

But people should really take necessary precautions while protesting. Things can easily go out of control.

What harm Modi has ever done to Bangladesh..... I'm sure BD people no fool to hate such great a and kind man like Modi..... Surely this is all staged by some foreign powers who can't tolerate India and Bangladesh strategic alliance..... Buy some dead cells and stage violance it's very easy.....
😀😀
Here is the answer:

If Modi had diarrhea the other day, how will you accept it until you become his underwear?
Nope...
We know he gets diarrhea every time he reads a report like this :

If Modi visits Pakistan in the future, will there be similar protests? Because last time when Modi visited, I don't think there were any protests in Pakistan. Why I'm pointing out this is because though India and Pakistan rivals, there haven't been these kind of protests when the leaders visited each others' countries.

But people should really take necessary precautions while protesting. Things can easily go out of control.
BD Muslims hate India 10X more than those in Pak, for they’re 10X more in the receiving end of the Indian terrorism since ‘71......

BD Muslims hate India 10X more than those in Pak, for they’re 10X more in the receiving end of the Indian terrorism since ‘71......
Why would we do terrorism on small BD? We do quite a bit of trade with them and there aren't even a lot of restrictions on people to people visits.

No . If Modi visits Pakistan there will be no protests .
Our "protests" are on the border with 155 mm howitzers and that is what counts. There is no point dying protesting on the streets.
We launch these toys every other week... I think you should check your own underwear 😜

We launch these toys every day too.
Have you checked YOUR underwear. When a billion of you soil your underwear we can smell it all the way to Dubai when the wind blows westwards.
We can smell the stink even now.,

Our "protests" are on the border with 155 mm howitzers and that is what counts. There is no point dying protesting on the streets.
Those aren't really protests but that's ok. Also, BD can't afford the kind of protests that Pakistan does.
But this thing that's happening in BD is really surprising to be honest.

Why would we do terrorism on small BD? We do quite a bit of trade with them and there aren't even a lot of restrictions on people to people visits.
Political: absolute control over BD’s all aspects via proxy rulers who are absolute blood thirsty dictators

Economic/financial: all major businesses, trades etc. are under the Indian control. Indians remit 10b$ from BD by depriving BD’s own people from jobs within BD

Physical: finishing off BD military by killing 70 of their officers by inserting killers from India

Water: blocking almost all major rivers flowing into BD causing salination, arsenic poisoning, loss of agriculture, ground water level lowering etc.

Thanks to ‘71, BD is now by India, of India, and for India...

The newer generation hates India . Their views on India today is independent of their history with Pakistan . They neither love or hate Pakistan because we don't matter anymore. No border, no conflict.
India is different.
After what has happened to Indian Muslims, Bangladeshis are increasingly identifying with their co-religionists . Having said that, there is no fundamental, territorial, or other threat to Bangladesh from India. There is a deep mistrust of Hindutva. A secular leader like Mamta Bannerjee visiting Bangladesh would not have generated such a reaction. Indira Gandhi visited Bangladesh too.
Even Bhutto visited Bangladesh in 1974 and there was no violence.

I interact with several guys from Bangladesh through social media, almost all of them are not happy with the influence India exercises with their government and at the same time, they also blame their own government for giving India the preference.

Political: absolute control over BD’s all aspects via proxy rulers who are absolute blood thirsty dictators

Economic/financial: all major businesses, trades etc. are under the Indian control. Indians remit 10b$ from BD by depriving BD’s own people from jobs within BD

Physical: finishing off BD military by killing 70 of their officers by inserting killers from India

Water: blocking almost all major rivers flowing into BD causing salination, arsenic poisoning, loss of agriculture, ground water level lowering etc.

Thanks to ‘71, BD is now by India, of India, and for India...
And yet, BD is having really good growth currently. Clearly, we are not doing a very good job😆

Wherever this Nazi Modi goes is death and destruction. Why are the Bangladeshis killing their own people for this evil nasty man?
BD’s current rulers are more Hindus than Hindutva itself!!! Their fight is against the Muslims in BD, who happen to be 90% of the population!! And, it’s the La’net on them for breaking Pak at the behest of India....

Last edited:
No, India doesn't do terrorism or anything against Bangladesh or it's people. The protests are in solidarity with Indian Muslims and Modi's role in their massacres.

Back
Top Bottom