What's new

Several dead in attack on Pakistani Shias

You are one delusional fellow, you know that.

I am merely indicating the reality which has led us to this pathetic state and you seem to be on about some solution which you have never alluded to.

The only solution is to end this Jihadi policy and capture all terrorists that reside in this nation. That is the only way forward for this country.

Btw, ask those who have lost close ones in such attacks and then see how your delusional perception will change.

Read my edited Post # 13 and then get back to me.

You are one delusional fellow, you know that.

I am merely indicating the reality which has led us to this pathetic state and you seem to be on about some solution which you have never alluded to.

The only solution is to end this Jihadi policy and capture all terrorists that reside in this nation. That is the only way forward for this country.

Btw, ask those who have lost close ones in such attacks and then see how your delusional perception will change.

You can call me all the names & labels you want, it just reflects on what you are. What are you looking for: sympathy? You won't be getting sympathy by calling Pakistan 'K@njar Kh@na'. Are you looking for more points & thanks from Indian members? You're doing a good job, but please have a little bit of dignity & self-respect. You are calling the nation k@njar kh@na when you should be looking at the specific elements that are causing problems within Pakistan, rather than painting the whole nation in one color. Again, I'm very disappointed by your defeatist attitude. You don't wish to be part of the solution, but crib & complain for gaining the sympathy of others. There are many like you in Pakistan already.

You have no right using this kind of terminology, especially as you are a moderator on this forum. I am a Shia myself, hate extremists & terrorists. Two of my Dad's brothers (doctors) were killed in Karachi in the 90's. I have other relatives as well that have suffered the same fate. I know what it's like to have parts of your family affected by terrorism. However, the kind of language you use indicates you like to crib & complain, rather than being part of the solution. You changing your flag just shows me you don't have the resolve or the will to be part of the solution. It's sad, because the father of my nation Pakistan defied all odds to achieve what he wanted to. Extremely disappointed in you man, you've just exposed yourself horribly for what you are by using the kind of terminology you just did :tdown:

Maybe T Faz used rather strong terminology.

But do you realise why he did so?

His strong words, as I see it, indicates he is not a cosmetic Pakistani, swayed by popular sentiment and being PC.

His hurt at the state of Pakistan is so deep that he is stunned.

I am an Indian, but if what is happening in Pakistan, happened in India, where it appears that India has sold itself to a foreign power which can do what it likes and make India a butt of international ridicule, I might have become more drastic.

It appears you are delighted at the way Pakistan is not only sliding down into oblivion, but also killing its own people in the name of religion.

OK, you are a Shia. Good for you. Are you not a Muslim? Or is your Islam flawed? And because someone thinks that your Islam is no Islam, he kills you. If you accept that to be correct, then you are really odd and have a heart of gold.

Or you are scared and so you will not upset the majority!

The choice is yours!

You are complaining about T Faz's defeatist attitude.

What is the attitude of Pakistan over the Osama's house raid.

Jubilant?

Pakistan can do nothing to the US excepting lumping it and on on threads exhibit Dutch courage.

If that is not defeatist, what is?

And who brought Pakistan to this sorry state.

The terrorists! and the same terrorist who are killing Muslims because they pray differently!

They are dividing Pakistan and you are sitting smug out here and allowing them to destroy Pakistan.

The time is not for worthless words and mushy sentiments. It is time to reflect and take action!!

You can call me all the names & labels you want, it just reflects on what you are. What are you looking for: sympathy? You won't be getting sympathy by calling Pakistan 'K@njar Kh@na'. Are you looking for more points & thanks from Indian members? You're doing a good job, but please have a little bit of dignity & self-respect. You are calling the nation k@njar kh@na when you should be looking at the specific elements that are causing problems within Pakistan, rather than labeling the whole nation in one color. Again, I'm very disappointed in your defeatist attitude. You don't wish to be part of the solution, but crib & complain for gaining the sympathy of others. There are many like you in Pakistan already.

What delusional world you are living in?

Pakistan is at an absolutely pathetic state and its all because of these leaders we have had and people like you who continue to turn the blind eye at every catastrophe that hits this country.

This dignity and self respect is present on a personal level but nationally, the worst being said is still not strong enough.

I am not a defeatist like you who is contemplating running away from the forum, I am merely pointing out the reasons that has caused us to fall this far.

To improve our situation, the national get up and policy must be changed and I am damn sure it wont come from people like you who are content with our current state.

These K@njars are plentiful in this nation and they well get what is coming to them.

Maybe T Faz used rather strong terminology.

Thank you for acknowledging it.

But do you realise why he did so?

Because he has a defeatist attitude?

His strong words, as I see it, indicates he is not a cosmetic Pakistani, swayed by popular sentiment and being PC.

And I believe as a good Pakistani, he should be rational & make his voice heard. Using terms like K@njar Kh@na for the nation (when it's the fault of certain individuals) won't earn him any respect & dignity. He needs to stop with all the cussing, & start making his voice heard if he is a good Pakistani. As of now, he's even changed his flags, which shows me he doesn't really want to be part of the process.

I am an Indian, but if what is happening in Pakistan, happened in India, where it appears that India has sold itself to a foreign power which can do what it likes and make India a butt of international ridicule, I might have become more drastic.

Nations go through tougher times, they go through turmoil, but they identify, & work through their problems.

It appears you are delighted at the way Pakistan is not only sliding down into oblivion, but also killing its own people in the name of religion.

Who says that? There is a difference defending Pakistan on a public forum in front of Indians & people of other nationalities, & privately discussing my reservations somewhere else. And trust me, just because I don't show my reservations to the public here about Pakistan does not mean I don't have any. I have a lot, but I choose to be part of the process, not losing my voice by using words like k@njar kh@na that T-Faz did.

OK, you are a Shia. Good for you. Are you not a Muslim? Or is your Islam flawed? And because someone thinks that your Islam is no Islam, he kills you. If you accept that to be correct, then you are really odd and have a heart of gold.

As I said, my two uncle (father's brothers) doctors have been shot in the head in Karachi in the 90's. I know what I'm talking about. One of them was shot in Malir where he used to give poor people free medicine, & he was shot in the head. The poor people there still remember him everyday, pray for his soul all the time. When most Pakistani people give us so much love, who are we to show our anguish, painting everyone in the same color as T-Faz did when he used 'K@njar Kh@na' for the nation of Pakistan? There are plenty of miscreants in Pakistan, but the majority is still tolerant. But with the kind of attitude T-Faz has, he cannot win the support & respect of others, & this is what Pakistan cannot afford. We need the people who can be easily swayed by extremists on our side, & that doesn't come with a defeatist attitude. That's the difference between a defeatist attitude, with someone who doesn't have the mental strength of making a difference & someone who does.

What delusional world you are living in?

Again, can you stop it with the labeling & the slandering? Can we at least have a civil discussion?

Pakistan is at an absolutely pathetic state and its all because of these leaders we have had and people like you who continue to turn the blind eye at every catastrophe that hits this country.

No one is turning a blind eye to things, but there is a difference between being on a public forum with people from other nationalities & defending your country, while accepting the problems your country has in a more private arena.

This is what I wrote as my FB note when I found out that OBL was found inside Pakistan:

Today I feel like a part of me has died, a part of Pakistan has died. I am lost for words, I have nothing to say. The inexplicable has just happened. I'm still telling myself that its not possible, that it has to be a dream. But I know it's not. I'm in total shock & disbelief, numb & frozen. I thought Libya was bad & couldn't be worse anywhere else, I was wrong. There is nothing that can be worse than this. The unimaginable has just happened. I think I've lost my faith in governments. There's an evil plan in place, & we're all just little pawns, totally helpless. I feel we've reached a stage in today, whatever country one goes to, it's almost become a crime to be a Muslim & a Pakistani. Muslims are responsible for that. Today has shook me really badly, what I've believed for, in my love for Pakistan.

I can never stop loving Pakistan, but today my faith has been shaken. Hopefully this is one of those bad days we all see in our lives, because I know I can never stop loving Pakistan. I feel very alone today, feel trapped in my body, and there's no one with me that can understand what I'm going in my head. I feel many of us are feeling like that: empty. May God save the Pakistani nation & its wonderful people, they did not deserve this. Normally I say, let's hope for the best, but I don't even know if there's even any point hoping for the best: lost hope is always the most difficult to restore. We need a lot more than hope to bring ourselves back from the dead. I'm very very worried about the times ahead, but some people are very optimistic, & I hope I'm wrong. Some people are saying this is the end of the WOT & Pakistan's involvement in it, & if that is true, that would be welcome news. Fingers crossed at my end. Still optimistic on some levels that this could all turn out for the best.

@ Bilal

Watch how you use my name, I am being reserved as a mod but I wont hold out any longer.

Regarding the death of your fathers friends, did you agree with it, you seem to have clear cut defeatist mentality as if you are stating 'so what if they got killed'?

The question is tomorrow another close one dies, tomorrow another one. What have you done to stop this because your mindset is such that you are an accomplice of the terrorists.

If the killings have continued, it means that it did not matter much to you and you are happy to see more people die.

You are the reason why Pakistan is the way it is.

Rather than asking for justice, you use this as a tool for sympathy.

Let me reiterate, you are the reason, why Pakistan is the way it is.

I am not a defeatist like you who is contemplating running away from the forum, I am merely pointing out the reasons that has caused us to fall this far.

Who's running away? Please stop slandering me, this is what the title of my thread was: "Taking a few days off from the PDF". If you read my posts on the thread, you will see that the main reason was all the spamming & the very very slow website loading speed. I tried to logon for a few days, couldn't do that. And when I did on a few occasions, & tried to post some responses, the loading speed screwed that up as well & I lost my posts. So please, can you stop being emotional & talk rationally? You will convince a lot more people if you show a little bit of optimism & respect for others, not use words like 'K@njar Kh@na'. You won't be winning too much support with your defeatist attitude.

To improve our situation, the national get up and policy must be changed and I am damn sure it wont come from people like you who are content with our current state.

I agree, our nation needs to be revamped, & our national policies need to be changed. There must be structural changes inside Pakistan (in its Army, Intelligence, civilian government) everywhere.

These K@njars are plentiful in this nation and they well get what is coming to them.

Again, it is easy to bring people against k@njars if you speak rationally than based on your emotions.

You can call me all the names & labels you want, it just reflects on what you are. What are you looking for: sympathy? You won't be getting sympathy by calling Pakistan 'K@njar Kh@na'. Are you looking for more points & thanks from Indian members? You're doing a good job, but please have a little bit of dignity & self-respect. You are calling the nation k@njar kh@na when you should be looking at the specific elements that are causing problems within Pakistan, rather than labeling the whole nation in one color. Again, I'm very disappointed in your defeatist attitude. You don't wish to be part of the solution, but crib & complain for gaining the sympathy of others. There are many like you in Pakistan already.

specific element causing problem in pakisan is pakistani authorities .

first banazir butto assassination blame it on non state actors
attack on media house from state
dictator removing a chief justice of nation
then Mumbai attacks first deny it , then blame it on non state actors
instead of imposing state's law by force (by any means) excepting the demands of taliban's sharia (barbaric law) by the state ( in lay man's term excepting non state actor's demand )
for every failure blame it on RAW, massud ,CIA ext
match fixing by pakistani player blame it on India
assasination of pakistani punjab Governor, assassinator was hailed as a hero
same with the case of minority affairs ministers, if your cops first catch the culprits
when it came to punish ray davis , release him, finding loop hole in religion
now OBL, first deny it , and then blame it on non state actor ,

can you see the pattern

A nations leaders define its character.

Am I wrong in calling it a K@njar Khana.

Absolutely not.

@ Bilal

Watch how you use my name, I am being reserved as a mod but I wont hold out any longer.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I used your name wrong. I thought your username was T-Faz, should I be using something else? Again, my apologies.

Regarding the death of your fathers friends, did you agree with it, you seem to have clear cut defeatist mentality as if you are stating 'so what if they got killed'?

Not my father's friends, my father's brothers, one younger than him, one older. Who says 'so what if they got killed?' There is a difference between defending your country in public, & admitting your reservations in a more private arena, which I do.

What have you done to stop this because your mindset is such that you are an accomplice of the terrorists.

Please don't act like you know me. If I had said something of this effect to you, I would have been banned. Please stop disrespecting me & yourself with all these slanderous & bigoted statements.

If the killings have continued, it means that it did not matter much to you and you are happy to see more people die.

Again, can you please stop it with the personal insults? You're only making yourself look stupid. Please don't act like you know me just because of this forum. Thanks. Appreciate it.

A nations leaders define its character.

Am I wrong in calling it a K@njar Khana.

Absolutely not.

Yes, our leaders & many people might be K@njars, but it would not be right:

1) Labeling all of the nation in one brush
2) Labeling even the K@njars of this nation as K@njars, if you wish to gain the support & respect of the people. Emotional buffoonery won't get you anywhere. A defeatist attitude won't either. Point the K@njars for their activities than just the label, you have a voice, use it for good use.

Pakistan needs people like you, you just don't need to give up :tup:.

I'm sorry, I didn't know I used your name wrong. I thought your username was T-Faz, should I be using something else? Again, my apologies.

Not my father's friends, my father's brothers, one younger than him, one older. Who says 'so what if they got killed?' There is a difference between defending your country in public, & admitting your reservations in a more private arena, which I do.

Please don't act like you know me. If I had said something of this effect to you, I would have been banned. Please stop disrespecting me & yourself with all these slanderous & bigoted statements.

Again, can you please stop it with the personal insults? You're only making yourself look stupid. Please don't act like you know me just because of this forum. Thanks. Appreciate it.

My question is simple, when your closed ones died, what did you do to make sure that nothing of that sort happens again?

After all you are content with the same policies we have in place that allowed that to happen, so what is your collective response?

How can the killing on the basis of sect and ethnicity continue to happen if something was supposedly done to change national policy.

All I want to know is that what change should occur for all this havoc to stop?

I read that you support the use of religion in this state so it seems that you are content with the way things work in this country.

@ Bilal

The question is tomorrow another close one dies, tomorrow another one. What have you done to stop this because your mindset is such that you are an accomplice of the terrorists.

No people like you are the reason Pakistan is the way it is.
You now don't even have the balls to paste the flag of your country below your avatar.You are a shame.Why you change the flag in the time of crises.Ii goes to show your thinking.
COWARD

where are the big talk mouth of foreign ministry and army ....... we cannot do anything except yelling in front cameras

Back
Top Bottom