Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Several dead after car bomb hits southern Beirut
AFP
Published 2013-07-09 14:06:48
BEIRUT: A car bomb on Tuesday rocked Beirut’s Hezbollah stronghold in the southern suburbs, which is populated mainly by Shia Muslims, Lebanese television channels reported.

Several broadcasters, among them Hezbollah’s Al-Manar, reported injuries while private channel LBC showed a large cloud of black smoke rising above the densely populated Bir al-Abed neighbourhood.

“The explosion in the Bir al-Abed area was caused by a car bomb in the parking lot next to an Islamic cooperation centre,” Al-Manar reported.

Shia movement Hezbollah has sent fighters to join Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces in facing down a revolt, an issue that has deeply divided Lebanon and sparked frequent eruptions of violence.

This is going to cause more damage, Nasru should pull back what ever he has invested in Syria and do some damage control. Not all of Lebanon, and not even all the shias of Lebanon support this moron. It might not be long before they get tired of his shenanigans, and turn on him for putting them in this mess at the first place. A very close friend of mine was only a mere 3 mins away sitting in his house during the blast. May Allah protect them all.

I just had an orgasm after reading this :cheesy:

LOL, you ba$tard ....:lol:

I honestly agree with the poster above, Hezbollah needs to pull out as this isn't their cause to go supporting regimes and it won't do Lebanon any good.

The questions is of when will they disassociate themselves from active involvement in Syria.

LOL, you ba$tard ....:lol:

I honestly agree with the poster above, Hezbollah needs to pull out as this isn't their cause to go supporting regimes and it won't do Lebanon any good.

The questions is of when will they disassociate themselves from active involvement in Syria.

They warned Hezbollat to withdraw Syria otherwise they'll fire Lebanon but they didn't listen and Nassralat said on Manar TV he would vow to finish the takhfiris(LOL) until the end so it's clear Hezbollat won't withdraw. They are just commiting suicide. I know how you feel but hey Hamas strongly opposed and critisized Hz's intervention :yahoo:

They warned Hezbollat to withdraw Syria otherwise they'll fire Lebanon but they didn't listen and Nassralat said on Manar TV he would vow to finish the takhfiris(LOL) until the end so it's clear Hezbollat won't withdraw. They are just commiting suicide. I know how you feel but hey Hamas strongly opposed and critisized Hz's intervention :yahoo:

How do I feel? :D

I don't want Hezbollah to dissolve, I just want them to return to their true cause as they should have one enemy, israel. Just as all of us do.

And yeah, Hamas did criticize their involvement because it was motivated by interests with an odd twist Nasrallah gave it to convince the public.

How do I feel? :D

I don't want Hezbollah to dissolve, I just want them to return to their true cause as they should have one enemy, israel. Just as all of us do.

And yeah, Hamas did criticize their involvement because it was motivated by interests with an odd twist Nasrallah gave it to convince the public.

I'm so sorry man , But it seems you're brainless like most of the Wahhabi people here .

Fall of Syria means fall of Hezbollah and fall of Hamas ( If Hamas doesn't accept to be another puppet in region like Puppet brotherhood and other Sunni countries who were drinking with their American and Israeli allies while Palestinians were bombed by Israeli Air force ) .

You just need to open your fuc-king eyes and see the fact that Hezbollah is fighting for it's existence cos every one knows that If Assad falls next place will be Lebanon and those Wahhabi terrorists will kill every single shia there in order to end every anti Israeli movement in region . Then the Hamas leaders will change their side like a piece of cake and will be fooled by their pro Israeli friends such as Puppet brotherhood , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , etc .

You just need to ask yourself why Israel supporting the terrorists in Syria , It will give most of the answers .

This is going to cause more damage, Nasru should pull back what ever he has invested in Syria and do some damage control. Not all of Lebanon, and not even all the shias of Lebanon support this moron. It might not be long before they get tired of his shenanigans, and turn on him for putting them in this mess at the first place. A very close friend of mine was only a mere 3 mins away sitting in his house during the blast. May Allah protect them all.
you are sick, you are trying to justify terrorism... this is a coward act, they can't face Hezbollah, thus they kill civilians... you are proud of that?

I just had an orgasm after reading this :cheesy:

did you get a permission from Israel first?

You just need to open your fuc-king eyes and see the fact that Hezbollah is fighting for it's existence

They are fighting on orders from Iran and fighting for Iran because it fears if Assad fall's, they are next... But Iran doesnt care about killing muslims...

So our fuc-king eyes are open...

Ok. So now the freedom movement is turned into ethnic cleansing of shias. I knew it. Now only thing I can say is good luck syria.

Several dead after car bomb hits southern Beirut
AFP
Published 2013-07-09 14:06:48
BEIRUT: A car bomb on Tuesday rocked Beirut’s Hezbollah stronghold in the southern suburbs, which is populated mainly by Shia Muslims, Lebanese television channels reported.

Several broadcasters, among them Hezbollah’s Al-Manar, reported injuries while private channel LBC showed a large cloud of black smoke rising above the densely populated Bir al-Abed neighbourhood.

“The explosion in the Bir al-Abed area was caused by a car bomb in the parking lot next to an Islamic cooperation centre,” Al-Manar reported.

Shia movement Hezbollah has sent fighters to join Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s forces in facing down a revolt, an issue that has deeply divided Lebanon and sparked frequent eruptions of violence.

Absolutely correct.

De facto definition of a religious pious man.

I'm so sorry man , But it seems you're brainless like most of the Wahhabi people here .

Then the Hamas leaders will change their side like a piece of cake and will be fooled by their pro Israeli friends such as Puppet brotherhood , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , etc .

You just need to ask yourself why Israel supporting the terrorists in Syria , It will give most of the answers .

Fall of Syria means fall of Hezbollah and fall of Hamas ( If Hamas doesn't accept to be another puppet in region like Puppet brotherhoo[/B]
Last year, Khalid Meshaal said MB is his new ally.
1399655812.jpg

mashal_morsi.jpg

GAZA-articleLarge.jpg

Turkey_Hamas_Ties.sff_.jpg

660x390photo_1322396206351-1-0.jpg

Mideast-Israel-Palest_Horo2.jpg

Ismail and Meshaal meeting "Wahhabi" leaders :yahoo:

Palestinians burning Hezbollat's flag and their products because of their involvment in Syria. :cheesy:
178381_mainimg.jpg

So our fuc-king eyes are open...

I doubt about that .

They are fighting on orders from Iran and fighting for Iran because it fears if Assad fall's, they are next... But Iran doesnt care about killing muslims...

They are fighting against Israel and their allies . No matter If its a direct war with Israel or indirect with the ones are supported and armed by Israel and US .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom