What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

There is no contradiction f*cking or otherwise . Read again .

Out of 5462 security forces personnel killed in the last 24 years, 3906 personnel were from army and other para military forces while 942 were police personnel (JKP). Besides 483 SPOs and 131 Village Defence Committee (VDC) members also lost their lives during this period.

Maximum number of security forces personnel i.e., 613 lost their lives in terror attacks in the year 2001. This was followed by 539 in 2002, 482 in 2000, 407 in 1999, 384 in 2003, 330 in 2004.

I read it already. You have contradicted yourself.

You said: 4500 includes all deaths including Kargil war and even Siachen

Then you came back and said: Around 5500 died just in insurgencies

Can't you see the f*cking contradiction?
Please check verywell his link,its from last 24 years.
Dont be in hurry to reply.

time to send 14 indian dogs to hell.

an eye for an eye and all that

LOL That's right. Present your case in front of us. Be on the defensive and burn.
Sir,why dont you google it and fint it yourself,since its for your own betterment.
I have read many article in dawn regarding concern on CPEC and on high interest of loan.

Yeah Pakistan should have no economic activity at all

Ok... Ask Chinese to bring real FDI and tell them to install Nuclear energy plants to produce electricity that is cheapest and cleanest... not the coal fired plants with chinese employees and china imported coal.. at least not on loans at exceptionally higher rate. Even if it is loans, you need to make sure that returns are feasible. One eg. For high speed train in India between Mumbai Ahemdabad, Japan is investing $12 Billion@0.1% interest rate, with a 15-year moratorium (no installment to be paid for first 15 yrs) over a 50 yrs period. You can google this news anywhere. Whatever i have heard, Pakistan has taken 90% as loans of total CPEC cost at 5% rate... It commits a return of 27% on coal fired projects which amount to around $35 Billion... what the hell... Try investing in bonds or any other govt schemes, they don't assure more than 7-8% return... how is it feasible? Please correct me if i am wrong.

COAS was briefed on situation at LOC. Will continue to respond effectively,leave no stone unturned to defend motherland.

CxOJDSRWQAAs-HK.jpg

It say " 3906 personnel were from army and other para military forces while 942 were police personnel (JKP). "

So this number 3906 also includes paramilitary losses of BSF and CRPF and isn't of Indian army alone .

Why you bharatis are so dumb??

First you said 4500 include dead from all wars.

Then you said 5500 security personnel died.

Now if we remove this 3900 figure from 5500 then you want to say only 1600 Indian army guys died since 1980 including Siachen and Kargil war??

Are you crazy kid??

Ok... Ask Chinese to bring real FDI and tell them to install Nuclear energy plants to produce electricity that is cheapest and cleanest, not some loans at exceptionally higher rate. Even if it is loans, you need to make sure that returns are feasible. One eg. For high speed train in India between Mumbai Ahemdabad, Japan is investing $12 Billion@0.1% interest rate, with a 15-year moratorium (no installment to be paid for first 15 yrs) over a 50 yrs period. You can google this news anywhere. Whatever i have heard, Pakistan has taken 90% of total CPEC cost at 5%... It commits a return of 27% on coal fired projects which amount to around $35 Billion... what the hell... Try investing in bonds or any other govt schemes, they don't assure more than 7-8% return... how is is feasible? Please correct me if i am wrong.

Calm down dear....

Let us sort our economy out and grow ourselves

We are a 200 million state that needs development in everything the prospects are high

What indians think or dont think are of no concern to ys as long as India or its companies are kept completely out of Pakistan

Its revenge time. Pakistan Army should make sure 70 rats must die in retaliation. These subhuman bastards should pay a heavy price for this.

no official statement...
wait , they will deny it and the news paper and the jurnalist will be in troble again....
I think its the soldiers that have died in 2 major offensive defence actions of IA in last few weeks after the surgical strikes at terrorist camps in Pak Kashmir. PA as always is playing down the losses and releasing the casualty figures spread over a period of time so that they dont make them look bad. In coming days and weeks, expect an unnatural increase in deaths of Pakistani soldiers in accidents or in the Anti Taliban operations to tally up the figures of PA men killed on the LoC

Calm down dear....

Let us sort our economy out and grow ourselves

We are a 200 million state that needs development in everything the prospects are high

What indians think or dont think are of no concern to ys as long as India or its companies are kept completely out of Pakistan

counter me on facts mate, i am not being sarcastic here... I respect your patriotism. I would urge you to read into terms & clauses of CPEC. What India is wary of is not a progressing Pakistan but Chinese army all over it and it's Naval base at Gwadar. A progressive and prosperous Pakistan is a much better bet.

India is bigger than Pak
If it comes to taking revenge, Pak will end up losing more

The Internet warriors will not lose anything and ask for retaliation but think again what will happen after that....

Stop this madness and stop the influx of terrorists ,that will bring peace in Kashmir and the region

Dawn also reported it
In the same post u ask to stop this madness and I agree that it should be stopped. Yet u also threaten that India is bigger and Pak will lose more? Peace is not achieved by threats.
As to India being bigger and inflicting more damage. It is irrelevant now due to both sides having nukes. If escalating tensions are not stopped it will lead to war and a potential MAD scenario.
(And no I'm not bringing in nukes for some **** measuring. Just pointing out the grim reality)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom