What's new

Seven Pakistan Army soldiers killed in cross-border firing across LoC

one need to understand , how the situtation reached to this level..
because pakistan army keep trying to take revenge and keep denied the damage on their side..
may be they now want to have same bearher , and put pressure on the civil govt to talk to other side and restore peace.

No It doesn't include kargil or Siachen losses .

You again contradicted yourself.

But good that you have corrected yourself.

We are seeing Pakistani soldiers dying in FATA to cover up the tally.

And we have already seen Manjeet Singh getting mutilated by militants and Grusevak singh dying fighting militants to cover up the tally.

India never targeted Pakistani civilians or soldiers for that matter
After Uri,when India said we did surgical ,our govt said we killed terrorists
After that our soldiers were targeted
Even before a single Pakistani casualty ,our media reported the death of our soldiers and civilians
This was a retaliation and not a provocation
This shouldn't happened and so does the killing of our soldiers and people
Right after "surgical strikes" there were reports of 2 Pakistani soldiers that were martyred.
In any case u and I both know how this will just go back and forth with the blame game between our governments, armies, and people about who started it etc.
So how about we end it and have peace? Do u think Modi is more willing to have peace or Nawaz Sharif is?

The truth is that Modi probably doesn't want it to stop. Bcuz this is what gets the public riled up in his support. Blaming Pakistan for Uri, doing "surgical strike", showing how the previous government was cowardly and he is showing India's true might. This is what gets him unanimous support from all Indians and he is not about to let it go.
Anyways I really hope there will be peace but seeing Modi's policies and given the recent events, I doubt the guns on LOC will go silent anytime soon.

Right after "surgical strikes" there were reports of 2 Pakistani soldiers that were martyred.
In any case u and I both know how this will just go back and forth with the blame game between our governments, armies, and people about who started it etc.
So how about we end it and have peace? Do u think Modi is more willing to have peace or Nawaz Sharif is?

The truth is that Modi probably doesn't want it to stop. Bcuz this is what gets the public riled up in his support. Blaming Pakistan for Uri, doing "surgical strike", showing how the previous government was cowardly and he is showing India's true might. This is what gets him unanimous support from all Indians and he is not about to let it go.
Anyways I really hope there will be peace but seeing Modi's policies and given the recent events, I doubt the guns on LOC will go silent anytime soon.
And we think since raheel sharif want extension he is escalating the situation,however poor soldiers have to pay the price.
Lets c what happen on 29th Nov,however i doubt he will retire.

The best of Indian brains do descend on PDF.....what would be more disturbing, accepting seven casualties at once or like the Indians, admitting 14 over a period of one month. In fact, after a lull of last few days, one can expect Indian army to once again start admitting to one loss a day to some how tally up their losses.
I was guessing that when PA has to tally up 40-50 deaths , doing one a day wont be much help.. But anyway, leave that aside. Not the thread for that discussion. RIP to the fallen braves.

PTI's brainwashed people just can't calm themselves anywhere..... This thread has nothing to do with our PM and remember this is the PM who delivered speech on kashmir issue... Hope mods take action against topic diverting trolls. RIP to the soldiers, we will avenge them by not only at LoC but also by making progress towards prosperity that our every soldier dreamed of and will continue to work for our brothers in kashmir even if it takess more of our economy or we ourselves... Watch out occupational forces across the LoC..

And we think since raheel sharif want extension he is escalating the situation,however poor soldiers have to pay the price.
Lets c what happen on 29th Nov,however i doubt he will retire.
If he wanted extension he could've gotten it without the violence on the border. He has a lot of support in the public's eyes. The escalation has occurred since Uri attack and not bcuz of his retirement coming up

And Indians have the audacity to claim we hide body counts, may our fallen brothers rest in peace.

why suddenlly they are reporting it now...its happening since 40 days....
does it has to do with currency change in india ?

If he wanted extension he could've gotten it without the violence on the border. He has a lot of support in the public's eyes. The escalation has occurred since Uri attack and not bcuz of his retirement coming up

Support of public means what,he is not elected representative and not standing in elections,may be nawaj sharif did not like to give him extension,now he will make situation so worse that government ultimately has to give extension,i dont think so its wise now to change COAS for you.
Lets c since 29th Nov is not that too far.

no official statement...
wait , they will deny it and the news paper and the jurnalist will be in troble again....

If our official statement did not reach Indian slums that is not our headache.

Let me enlighten you . The funeral prayer of All the seven martyrs have been offered in Jehlum which was attended by Chief of Army Staff General Raheel Sharif among other high level Army officials.

@waz can we kindly ban the multiple ID owner trolls??

THE EXPRESS TRIBUNE
> PAKISTAN
Army chief orders soldiers to continue responding to Indian aggression
By News Desk
Published: November 14, 2016
11SHARES
SHARE TWEET EMAIL
Army chief General Raheel Sharif on Monday directed Pakistan Army soldiers deputed at the Line of Control (LoC) to continue to ‘effectively’ respond to India’s unprovoked firing across the border.

According to the military’s media wing, General Raheel during a briefing in Jhelum said the army will leave no stone “unturned to defend the motherland”.

Bloody indians will now hide there own body count after we have hit them back , defending our soil

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom