What's new

Seven FC personnel martyred as terrorists attack post in Balochistan's Harnai area

Are you one of those 10 year olds who got their hands on a smartphone?

Kalbushan wasnt the only one... he and a network was arrested but do you think terrorism or indian proxies would have stopped ?

And these attacks are the best thing you can come up to defend Kalbushan? :rofl:

Usual andhbhakt who didnt bother talking about real issue and brought recent incidents to save their Kalbushan who is proven to he an indian operative.. why dont you tell me how did he get a second identity by the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel ? (Original indian issued documents)

Btw its armed forces not arm forces 🤦‍♂️ now I can understand k sir me bhooosa bhara he tumhare

Btw its armed forces not arm forces 🤦‍♂️ now I can understand k sir me bhooosa bhara he tumhare

By small you mean 100k ? Yeah in india that will be small..

so others indian yadavs like kulbhushan are still operating in pakistan ? they are so smart that they are invisible in pakistan .
you are just being blind to your real problems.
Are you one of those 10 year olds who got their hands on a smartphone?

Kalbushan wasnt the only one... he and a network was arrested but do you think terrorism or indian proxies would have stopped ?

And these attacks are the best thing you can come up to defend Kalbushan? :rofl:

Usual andhbhakt who didnt bother talking about real issue and brought recent incidents to save their Kalbushan who is proven to he an indian operative.. why dont you tell me how did he get a second identity by the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel ? (Original indian issued documents)

By small you mean 100k ? Yeah in india that will be small..

thanks for pointing on spelling mistake
how old are you ?

Last edited:
pdf posters are blaming it on GCC for un known reasons, while SMQ is pointing at Iran + Afghanistan without giving reasons.
Quite contrary, Imran Khan blamed it on Indians in his tweet.
Clearly regime is trying to confuse masses and objective can't be other than coverup.
In given circumstances, i would not hate to suspect ruling clergy as facilitators of terrorists busy playing deceptive tactics.
Imagining if a single Iranian soldier in Iranian occupied Balochistan, Imran Khan would not wait a second to blame whole nation of Pakistan.

Pakistan carried out several IBOs targeting Iranian nationals in Balochistan recently.

One of the key figures were killed less than 10 days ago in Balochistan.

Iran regularly calls upon Pakistan to take stronger actions against miscreants in Balochistan.

This is really concerning.

Whole deployment shud be reviewed. How they are placed how they make their defences how many minimum soldiers shud b in a post and what weapons...
Also identify back up before building post

Learn from your mistakes
What we learned from our mistakes is NOT TO LEARN FROM MISTAKES.

Just waiting to be hit by terrorists is a policy only understood by GHQ.
Kill them from where they come from but Bajwa and IK has no wherewithal and spine to do that. They just Just say, Ab kay maar!

Sadly, same reactions are being posted.

Solution is intelligence networking. Does Pakistan have an equivalent to Israeli Shabak or american FBI? It needs this.

so others indian yadavs like kulbhushan are still operating in pakistan ? they are so smart that they are invisible in pakistan .

how old are you ?
Well its insurgents... people like Yadav usually are only the ones providing funds plans or weapons.. and no one is invisible but yeah they havent been caught until now.. It took ages to trap Yadav... do you think its easy ? Its not indian media which brings on an ISI agent every other day 🤣

And we are focusing on problems and this is one of em..

And spelling mistake ? Mate I just told you its armed forces not arm forces..

how old are you ?
Btw instead of avoiding it why dont you answer the question that how did Kalbushan get second identity ?

Indian-planted terrorists have once again stepped up, and if left untreated, things will only get worse. We understand our longhand policy is changed. Our enemy is a coward, and these types of attacks are expected more in future. We need to dig out the roots of these terrorists and clean them up. We need to revisit our internal informer system; there must be some loophole that we have not yet identified. Pakistani intelligence should repeatedly check their sources and verify that their legibility is in-take and strictly keep an eye on them and keep them active among locals and strictly follow their customs. We need to change our policy from individual base information. More than that, we need to plan grand operations along with the Iran and Afghanistan borders to root out these terrorist elements.

Army develops the society but Army officers don't get the plots. Most who own plots in DHA are civilians. Around 99 %. It seems you have no clue what are you talking about. Also who said Jawans get plots in DHA. Jawans get houses just like officers get a house after retirement. But those houses are not in DHA but societies called Askari. So I repeat bother to do research.
Hi thanks for your reply at least you come to 1 percent of army getting plots i am adamant on my insistence of even a officer of the rank of major and further are getting residential and commercial plots in DHA
now here I’m not saying civilians don’t get a plot in DHA I have researched it sir even get these plots in DHA when Karachi was the only DHA available in whole Pakistan even at that time some one from army has to be the first candidate of these plots and later on civilian got the ownership of these plots
I’ll only ask you a simple Q I hope you don’t mind replying discussion getting on wrong path just a simple answer will be appreciated when DHA developed in the vicinity what are the terms and conditions to acquire these piece of land I hope you will understand my point of view while asking this Q as these societies are not been acquired or developed on then basis of supplying house’s facilities to a normal civilian
thank you

Sadly, same reactions are being posted.

Solution is intelligence networking. Does Pakistan have an equivalent to Israeli Shabak or american FBI? It needs this.

We do have capability, manpower and resources but they are all busy in political engineering and loot.

Mr Zarvan, I have seen retired American generals home and Pakistani generals homes and I assure you Pakistani generals kitchens are bigger than entire Americans general's home, so please spare us with your GOO goo gaa gaa..

Save your time and breadth Sir there is no point in arguing with a boot licker. If Quaid Azam is alive today and sack Bajwa over his continues failures trust me these boot lickers will start abusing our Quaid and declare him traitor.

Hi thanks for your reply at least you come to 1 percent of army getting plots i am adamant on my insistence of even a officer of the rank of major and further are getting residential and commercial plots in DHA
now here I’m not saying civilians don’t get a plot in DHA I have researched it sir even get these plots in DHA when Karachi was the only DHA available in whole Pakistan even at that time some one from army has to be the first candidate of these plots and later on civilian got the ownership of these plots
I’ll only ask you a simple Q I hope you don’t mind replying discussion getting on wrong path just a simple answer will be appreciated when DHA developed in the vicinity what are the terms and conditions to acquire these piece of land I hope you will understand my point of view while asking this Q as these societies are not been acquired or developed on then basis of supplying house’s facilities to a normal civilian
thank you
No they are not getting any plots in DHA. Neither commercial nor for houses. Army officers get house in Askari society after retirement. Even for them they pay. If they have plot in DHA then they bought them on their own. They didn't got them for free. Army doesn't give free plots to anyone in DHA. Bother to get your facts before spreading big fat lies.

It is time Pakistan Army sent at least two infantry divisions and scoured the Baloch districts. I would prefer [been saying it for long time] that all new purchases for navy are put on hold. Extra funding to raise another light infantry division trained in coin operations and with a air recon unit plus drones. MRAPS, APC's and heli support is a must. Seal the districts, flood them, scour and drain the pests. This is now a must. CPEC will not go anywhere if this is NOT sorted out.

Time for Operation Iron Fist.

This is exactly what India wants right now. Shift your focus from LoC to the southern border. The army is already stretched to thin. Time will come for a full fledge clean up operation but right now, you can't really shift your resources from north to south.

Last edited:
No they are not getting any plots in DHA. Neither commercial nor for houses. Army officers get house in Askari society after retirement. Even for them they pay. If they have plot in DHA then they bought them on their own. They didn't got them for free. Army doesn't give free plots to anyone in DHA. Bother to get your facts before spreading big fat lies.
Hazrat please excuse people from this BS.
Some one in the security apparatus and policy circles must answer for this repeated massacre of the sons of the soil....
:lol:
If no one was questioned after TTP emerged,I am sure no one would be questioned now.

Back
Top Bottom