What's new

Seven FC personnel martyred as terrorists attack post in Balochistan's Harnai area

UAE hosts Baloch leaders and known to be involved in Gwadar, Balochistan , the problem is blaming the real culprit makes Bakistani whole existence worthless therefore they blame everything on Iran.

If UAE is that much supportive of Baloch separatists then why it handed over BLA terrorist Rashid Baloch to Pakistan?

IMG_20201228_010231.jpg

And if Iran is not supportive of Baloch separatists then why it doesn't hand over BLF terrorists to Pakistan

Just asking

If UAE is that much supportive of Baloch separatists then why it handed over BLA terrorist Rashid Baloch to Pakistan?

View attachment 700555

And if Iran is not supportive of Baloch separatists then why it doesn't hand over BLF terrorists to Pakistan

Just asking

Can you read what you posted ? It says Rashid had been living in UAE for YEARS....

Please share with us all information about these BLF terrorist Residing in IRAN?

A briefing given by the then director general of military operations, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, to parliamentarians has been characterised as being supportive of the US.

According to the WikiLeaks cable, a draft of a presentation shared with the US by National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani stated that Pakistan had not allowed the US to conduct cross-border operations. Parliamentarians were also told that India and Russia were involved in the insurgency in Balochistan. Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

Former president Pervez Musharraf had also raised the point with US officials in September 2007. According to a memo, he had asked the US to intervene on “the ‘deliberate’ attempt of Kabul and New Delhi to destabilise Balochistan.”

Musharraf told officials that Pakistan had proof that India and Afghanistan were “involved in efforts to provide weapons, training and funding for Baloch extremists through Brahamdagh Bugti and Baloch Marri, two Baloch nationalists, who were living in Kabul.”

“We have letters instructing who to give what weapons [and] to whom,” he said.

A source who had attended the in-camera session told the US, “Pasha’s briefing consisted mainly of videos and photos of Taliban and other terrorist organisation’s activities that demonstrated the militants were both inhumane and un-Islamic.” According to the source, “At several points, female parliamentarians asked the army to stop showing disturbing footage, including a gory beheading.”

Now you are going to claim ISI was and is wrong and when they say UAE what they mean is IRAN...
Your beloved GCC is financing terrorist to destabilize Pakistan and kill our gawans, same terrorist was involved in attacking Iranian check posts..... Are you claiming the Iranians were training them to attack Iran.. Spin it any way you like, It is your beloved Arabs and their old hidden and now in the open friends Indians That have been active in Baluchistan...

Where are drones at least for surveillance and finding the culprits?

Can you read what you posted ? It says Rashid had been living in UAE for YEARS....

Please share with us all information about these BLF terrorist Residing in IRAN?

A briefing given by the then director general of military operations, Ahmed Shuja Pasha, to parliamentarians has been characterised as being supportive of the US.

According to the WikiLeaks cable, a draft of a presentation shared with the US by National Security Adviser Mahmud Ali Durrani stated that Pakistan had not allowed the US to conduct cross-border operations. Parliamentarians were also told that India and Russia were involved in the insurgency in Balochistan. Pasha said India has established nine training camps along the Afghan border, where they are training members of the Baloch Liberation Army. He also claimed “India and the UAE (reportedly due to opposition to construction of the Gwadar port) were funding and arming the Baloch. Pasha also claimed that the Russian government was directly involved in funding/training/supporting the insurgency.”

Former president Pervez Musharraf had also raised the point with US officials in September 2007. According to a memo, he had asked the US to intervene on “the ‘deliberate’ attempt of Kabul and New Delhi to destabilise Balochistan.”

Musharraf told officials that Pakistan had proof that India and Afghanistan were “involved in efforts to provide weapons, training and funding for Baloch extremists through Brahamdagh Bugti and Baloch Marri, two Baloch nationalists, who were living in Kabul.”

“We have letters instructing who to give what weapons [and] to whom,” he said.

A source who had attended the in-camera session told the US, “Pasha’s briefing consisted mainly of videos and photos of Taliban and other terrorist organisation’s activities that demonstrated the militants were both inhumane and un-Islamic.” According to the source, “At several points, female parliamentarians asked the army to stop showing disturbing footage, including a gory beheading.”

Now you are going to claim ISI was and is wrong and when they say UAE what they mean is IRAN...
Your beloved GCC is financing terrorist to destabilize Pakistan and kill our gawans, same terrorist was involved in attacking Iranian check posts..... Are you claiming the Iranians were training them to attack Iran.. Spin it any way you like, It is your beloved Arabs and their old hidden and now in the open friends Indians That have been active in Baluchistan...

I know Rashid had been living in uae for years but still it handed him over to Pakistan

Why Iran is not giving similar support to Pakistan like uae even foreign minister of Pakistan has directly asked Iran for support?

Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi on Saturday said that Pakistan expected both Iran and Afghanistan to take action against the terrorist groups behind the Ormara massacre.

He stated, "on the basis of verified information", that the training and logistical camps of this new alliance were based inside Iran's borders.

What spin you are going to give for this? Uae might have few leaders that it is handing over to Pakistan but our "friend" Iran has offered complete training and logistics camps to these terrorists

I hope you don't say shah mehmood qureshi is a takfiri wahabi daesh supporter who hates Iran :lol:

Leader of militia group Balochistan Liberation Front, Dr Allah Nazar,

born in the impoverished town of Mashkay, Dr Nazar is one of a number of middle-class Baloch students who claim to have taken up arms as a last resort.

An admirer of the Argentine Marxist revolutionary Che Guevara, he is an avowed secularist, seeing extremist groups like the Taliban and Al Qaeda as creations of the corrupt Pakistani government. But he has not flinched from shedding blood, nor have other armed separatist factions which co-operates with the BLF. Together, they claim to have killed up to 2,000 security force members, although the government puts the figure at nearer 1,200.

Dr Nazar’s freedom fighter image is hotly disputed by Anwar ul-Haq Kakar, the senior government spokesman in Quetta, Balochistan’s capital. He questions how anyone attacking CPEC workers can really have Balochistan’s long-term interests at heart, suggesting they are more interested in the opium trade from neighbouring Afghanistan.

“In my opinion this is a law and order problem, rather than an insurgency, and it’s never gained much popular support,” he told The National. “They get paid for allowing drugs to pass through the areas they control.”

Iranians Hang drug dealers,

Pakistan wants to win this war then General sahib has to get of his comfortable chair and start attacking training camps in Afghanistan start taking out NDS buildings make them pay.

Another brazen attack on our security forces by these Zionist supported heathens. More should be done to support loyal Baloch, Better equipment needs to be provided to the FC. Should send in armed drones and assault helicopters. Take the fight to the pagans.

I know Rashid had been living in uae for years but still it handed him over to Pakistan

Why Iran is not giving similar support to Pakistan like uae even foreign minister of Pakistan has directly asked Iran for support?

What spin you are going to give for this? Uae might have few leaders that it is handing over to Pakistan but our "friend" Iran has offered complete training and logistics camps to these terrorists

I hope you don't say shah mehmood qureshi is a takfiri wahabi daesh supporter who hates Iran :lol:

Big bloody deal UAE gave Pakistan a 23 year social media activist, Einstein, not a hard core terrorist or any kind of leader that reside in the UAE. What is Pakistan going to gain from 23 old social media activist how to log in to the Facebook or how to tweet.

If the Iranians are involved then they should be made to pay without any exceptions

Now, I am taking this from your source again;

"Pakistan also expects action to be taken by Afghanistan as the BRA's presence and leadership has also been identified there."

You stupid sectarian bigot, you are desperately trying to hide GCC involvement in Baluchistan, Now go ahead, tell us all Why have you ignored that real FACT...

When are they going to give us stolen billions hiding in UAE banks When are they going to give us back Terrorist leaders hiding in their country..

UAE hosts Baloch leaders and known to be involved in Gwadar, Balochistan , the problem is blaming the real culprit makes Bakistani whole existence worthless therefore they blame everything on Iran.
Apparently no one stops you and rest of your friends for blaming, but tell me who is stopping you to name those Baloch leaders!
If it's really the case, what do you propose Pakistan should do ?

Where are drones at least for surveillance and finding the culprits?

Why only find them, if we have the locations of these camps, why not bomb them irrespective if they are in Iran or Afghanistan?

Big bloody deal UAE gave Pakistan a 23 year social media activist, Einstein, not a hard core terrorist or any kind of leader that reside in the UAE. What is Pakistan going to gain from 23 old social media activist how to log in to the Facebook or how to tweet.

If the Iranians are involved then they should be made to pay without any exceptions

Now, I am taking this from your source again;

"Pakistan also expects action to be taken by Afghanistan as the BRA's presence and leadership has also been identified there."

You stupid sectarian bigot, you are desperately trying to hide GCC involvement in Baluchistan, Now go ahead, tell us all Why have you ignored that real FACT...

When are they going to give us stolen billions hiding in UAE banks When are they going to give us back Terrorist leaders hiding in their country..

That 23 years old "social media activist" was behind Chinese consulate attack in Karachi?

So you now accept that Iran supports terrorists against Pakistan and hosts them on its territory? Have we agreed on this?

As for uae. F*ck them. I don't care about them. They are bunch of scums. I am not a fan of them. I just quoted you because you were trying to defend Iran and its crimes

And just because I question Iran for its crimes doesn't make me a sectarian bigot

Bye

pdf posters are blaming it on GCC for un known reasons, while SMQ is pointing at Iran + Afghanistan without giving reasons.
Quite contrary, Imran Khan blamed it on Indians in his tweet.
Clearly regime is trying to confuse masses and objective can't be other than coverup.
In given circumstances, i would not hate to suspect ruling clergy as facilitators of terrorists busy playing deceptive tactics.
Imagining if a single Iranian soldier in Iranian occupied Balochistan, Imran Khan would not wait a second to blame whole nation of Pakistan.

Solution is easy. Seal the afghan border. Let nothing in. Let them squirm and starve. Then once they have learnt how to behave, re-open the border.

We need to kick out all the af-ghands from Pakistan.

We also need to start killing the family members of terrorists and their sympathisers. That is the ONLY solution in the long run.

Unfortunately that will never happen. We don't have the brutal Israeli style retribution in our national psyche. Our buzdil heirachy will do nothing.

Unfortunately that will never happen. We don't have the brutal Israeli style retribution in our national psyche. Our buzdil heirachy will do nothing.

Not yet we don't. But rest assured, it is MOST certainly is coming. It's not a matter of if but when!

events of attack on pak arm forces .when kulbhushan is in arrest how attacks are coming from insurgents ?

british may have taken care of muslims , they sucked blood of hindus .
Are you one of those 10 year olds who got their hands on a smartphone?

Kalbushan wasnt the only one... he and a network was arrested but do you think terrorism or indian proxies would have stopped ?

And these attacks are the best thing you can come up to defend Kalbushan? :rofl:

Usual andhbhakt who didnt bother talking about real issue and brought recent incidents to save their Kalbushan who is proven to he an indian operative.. why dont you tell me how did he get a second identity by the name of Hussain Mubarak Patel ? (Original indian issued documents)
events of attack on pak arm forces .when kulbhushan is in arrest how attacks are coming from insurgents ?

Btw its armed forces not arm forces 🤦‍♂️ now I can understand k sir me bhooosa bhara he tumhare

Btw its armed forces not arm forces 🤦‍♂️ now I can understand k sir me bhooosa bhara he tumhare
ignore this small contingent of rabble rousers from Punjab, farmers are doing fine in India otherwise.

By small you mean 100k ? Yeah in india that will be small..

I m completely speechless on inactions of establishment on certain issues.

Listen to akhtar mengal speech today for instance.

This inaction is now costing people of Pakistan their lives and livlelyhood..

If u think these b@stards can b dealt with peaceful means rest assured they cannot. War is already on please start fighting it. Make people like mengal Ali Wazir pishteen public examples of discent against state.

They shud die die publicly and horrifically. Nothing will happen. The war you are trying to prevent is already on...

So start fighting and don't spare the traitors

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom