What's new

Featured Quetta: The death toll in the attack on FC post has risen to ten

This video should be played in front of GHQ, on a giant screen 24/7. May be that would put some shame in them but that's expecting too much, still. We'd lose more men, over the year and will see zero to no reaction. Just countering this one attack in time, would have taken down 34+ trained BLA men. They'd have lost manpower. But no.

So what is the purpose of even having fighter jets or even drones if they are never going to be used in such circumstances?
Are they only there to serve in museums and participate in foreign airshows?

And who are you to call ISPR a liar when it comes to the actual casualties?

And chill out legosav.

It takes real courage to still defend these guys even after seeing HD photos of our soldiers getting massacred by terrorists for hours.

I have to appreciate your courage :tup:

This boils my blood but i doubt the generals care. Shocking how they conducted the terror attack for so long and there was literally NO BACKUP!
So what is the purpose of even having fighter jets or even drones if they are never going to be used in such circumstances?
Are they only there to serve in museums and participate in foreign airshows?
Drones are kept for one off showoff for ISPR videos. Fighter jets are used to bomb blindly the tribal areas. Aviation is probably sleeping or afraid of RPGs.

It takes real courage to still defend these guys even after seeing HD photos getting massacred by terrorists for hours.

I have to appreciate your courage :tup:
My opinion on bajwa is beginning to change slowly unless he does something against the terrorists and their attacks. My respect and whatnot lies with the soldiers and those that want to make a difference against these attacks.

I'm just waiting for news of our air force doing strikes or ssg doing strikes against the terrorists

Any inquiry into their conduct?

LMAO yaar kia hansi mazaq kar rahai ho itnai serious aur tragic thread main

Bhai kaisi inquiry? Kidhar ki inquiry? Khair hai. Ghareeb fauji mar gaye. Tension ki kia baat hai. Bajwa sahab ko mazeed 3 saal ki extension dai daini chahiye isi baat par

With such kind of CAS, the FC is going to leave their posts without putting up any fight because they know they are expendable and have lost trust in their superiors who didn`t even bother sending infantry or any armoured vehicles let alone chopper.

The question is, why were there no reinforcements??

My opinion on bajwa is beginning to change slowly unless he does something against the terrorists and their attacks. My respect and whatnot lies with the soldiers and those that want to make a difference against these attacks.

I'm just waiting for news of our air force doing strikes or ssg doing strikes against the terrorists

We lost at least 30 fc soldiers in Baluchistan in June alone

But still you are in process of changing your opinion about Bajwa??

Bohat slow change nahi ho raha aap ka opinion?

And forget about it. No paf strike or ssg operation is going to happen. This is Pakistan. This is where both military and civilian establishment is completely okay with deaths. No special operation would be done

We lost at least 30 fc soldiers in Baluchistan in June alone

But still you are in process of changing your opinion about Bajwa??

Bohat slow change nahi ho raha aap ka opinion?

And forget about it. No paf strike or ssg operation is going to happen. This is Pakistan. This is where both military and civilian establishment is completely okay with deaths. No special operation would be done
Because they're busy in politics. Bajwa sahab sending out wedding invites to snakes like zardari.

With such kind of CAS, the FC is going to leave their posts without putting up any fight because they know they are expendable and have lost trust in their superiors who didn`t even bother sending infantry or any armoured vehicles let alone chopper.
This is exactly what used to happen back in the day, before several operations were launched and the situation was brought somewhat under control. So you're not entirely wrong, if this continues, we'd go back to those days.

F**k bajwa
F**k ghq generals
All them in their fancy cars and fancy homes not caring about our soldiers giving their lives in Balochistan and fata 😡😡
My blood boils hearing about these attacks. If we don’t take action now soon we’ll see 71 all over again in Balochistan 😡😡
We need to take action now!!!
Destroy bla blf terrorists wherever they are do cross border attacks on their hideouts in Iran and Afghanistan. Send hundreds of isi agents into Balochistan into different tribes to monitor them. Send isi to infiltrate these terrorist groups and make them fight each other.
Create civilian militias in Balochistan arm patriotic Baloch and Pashtuns in Balochistan to fight bla blf. Pashtuns in Balochistan are pro pak create a big civilian militia out of them arm all of them so if bla blf terrorists come to their area in Balochistan they get killed.
We need more population in Balochistan as well send Sindhis, Punjabi’s, Pashtuns and muhajirs into Balochistan into different areas offer them incentives like no tax and free land for moving. Arm them as well give them all aks so they cut down these bla blf terrorists wherever they see them.

Because they're busy in politics. Bajwa sahab sending out wedding invites to snakes like zardari.

Zardari is given a free hand in Sindh for a reason

This wedding invitation is connected to that

If you watch the whole video then you will know that not even one of the soldiers defending the post deserted the post only some ran for cover.
But if we can get bulletproof cars for unparh ministers and MNA's then our soldiers deserve the same.

If you watch the whole video then you will know that not even one of the soldiers defending the post deserted the post only some ran for cover.
But if we can get bulletproof cars for unparh ministers and MNA's then our soldiers deserve the same.

Older men declare war. But it is the youth that must fight and die.

Their lives were lost in vain, no one cares about the regular soldier dying, not the generals, or the politicians or any other person. RIP

This boils my blood but i doubt the generals care. Shocking how they conducted the terror attack for so long and there was literally NO BACKUP!

Drones are kept for one off showoff for ISPR videos. Fighter jets are used to bomb blindly the tribal areas. Aviation is probably sleeping or afraid of RPGs.
Never heard if the Burakh drone has ever been used when it was first introduced several years ago.

Back
Top Bottom