What's new

Seven FC personnel martyred as terrorists attack post in Balochistan's Harnai area

the blames can immediately stop and the attacks will stop too.
once we start the elimination of the lieutenants and foot soldiers whether in Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran or UAE.

On this subject how to get the job done, i expect the bosses in GHQ having the best ever plan in their hands.
In my limited sense, i expect changes in the predictable routine would work as short term solution plus armored vehicles.

On this subject how to get the job done, i expect the bosses in GHQ having the best ever plan in their hands.
In my limited sense, i expect changes in the predictable routine would work as short term solution plus armored vehicles.
life is cheap for a foot soldier and a laborer working there. we will burn our guts in rage here but sadly the attacks on people and security forces will continue with no chance of improving the defences against them.
attacks are inevitable they cant be 100% avoided. what matters is the response to such attacks both by the soldiers that came under surprise ambush and any (if any) relief sent on the way to help fighting off the attackers without falling victims to the traps.

life is cheap for a foot soldier and a laborer working there. we will burn our guts in rage here but sadly the attacks on people and security forces will continue with no chance of improving the defences against them.
attacks are inevitable they cant be 100% avoided. what matters is the response to such attacks both by the soldiers that came under surprise ambush and any (if any) relief sent on the way to help fighting off the attackers without falling victims to the traps.
In that case... leadership must change. Salaries are not to be paid when failure becomes norm.

Unless and until there is stoppage of huge black economy in Balochistan based on petrol and drug smuggling, there is no hope of reducing insurgency. The Balochistan militancy is flourishing on the lucrative smuggling business that is going on unhindered with Iran and Afghanistan border. A large number of people are involved in it who and their dependents are also its core supporters. Pakistan must fence the full Iran border as soon as possible and complete remaining Afghan border fencing on priority. Then start an combing operation to flush out those militants hiding places in the mountainous areas. Also use of drones and satellites based cameras and sensors to have proper monitoring all sensitives places as well helicopter based rapid reaction force to stamp out remaining militants.

When Imran Khan used to say same for dialogue with TTP then you guys used to call him Taliban khan

Ab clean shave terrorists ki baat aayi to dialogue yaad aa gaya
two are totally different thing cant compare oranges with apples sir

When Imran Khan used to say same for dialogue with TTP then you guys used to call him Taliban khan

Ab clean shave terrorists ki baat aayi to dialogue yaad aa gaya
You fail to understand that these are Liberal Terrorists.

NO NOT AT ALL SIR . but its not as TTP . TTP are islamic terrorists and BLA are nationalist separation Terrorists . both are different and should be tackle different .

Wah kia logic hai

BLA are nationalist separatist terrorists so they are good terrorist. Un ko sar pai bitha lo

You atheists are another threat to Pakistan because of such hypocrisy. You know that?
You fail to understand that these are Liberal Terrorists.

Haan clean shave kar k jo karna hai karo. Halal hai

Bas darhi rakh k na karo

Wah kia logic hai

BLA are nationalist separatist terrorists so they are good terrorist. Un ko sar pai bitha lo

You atheists are another threat to Pakistan because of such hypocrisy. You know that?

Haan clean shave kar k jo karna hai karo. Halal hai

Bas darhi rakh k na karo
good its means you have no idea nor have anything to handle it . you just want to sent f-16 to bomb them blindly . both are diffrent cases and should be tackle as per threat .

good its means you have no idea nor have anything to handle it . you just want to sent f-16 to bomb them blindly . both are diffrent cases and should be tackle as per threat .

I don't want a F16 to bomb them

I just army to kill them instead of behaving like brainless clowns. Defeat them on ground militarily and then ask them to come to table to talk. This is how countries work

I don't want a F16 to bomb them

I just army to kill them instead of behaving like brainless clowns. Defeat them on ground militarily and then ask them to come to table to talk. This is how countries work
so where is the diffrence here that is what i am saying use force and talks .

I don't agree with your claim that these guys are terrorists due to poverty or lack of development
nhi wo log khushi se marny gaay hain . :lol: ajeeb baat hai yaar . i told you they are mixed terrorists/sepratisits/criminals/poor/brainwashed / tribals / we are talking about a group here . you can not find 5 brothers with same thoughts how can you label all of them same ? we have to break them apart . solve poverty issue groups will break . solve tribal issue groups will further break .counter the propegenda brain washed will break apart . ap ke pass her cheez ka aik hi ilaaj hai goli ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom