What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

Yeah , if you dont want to debate then dont ... Why keep saying that you are bored and such ? :lol: Is someone forcing you to post here ? Whatever seem adequate for us is another story ... and about Siachen , only if you knew anything about the geography of that region , you wouldn't say such a thing ... All the high peaks around it are held by Pakistan ... Go search Saltoro or Peak 5353 ... :lol:

Really?? Pakistani forward posts can't even see the Siachen glacier even if you keep talking about the Siachen dispute.You can add the absence of knowledge of geography to that of history. Saltoro ridge is completely controlled by India. It is the reason that no Pakistani soldier can even see the Siachen glacier. You need to read up about Bana post, earlier called Quaid post.

Peak 5353 is in the Drass sector, nothing to do with Siachen. That's what happens when you have just a half baked knowledge on the subject and are in too much of a hurry to regurgitate that half baked stuff.

Yes, you got it ! Finally !!
I'd go further and say that even Pakistnis don't know what is good for them. Our two countries started at the same place, look where you are now.

Btw : I really appreciate (genuinely) the fact that you have gone through my earlier posts unlike PakShah who repititively rants without trying to understand my arguments.

Ok then dont fool the world by calling yourself democratic , rename yourself as a fascist ... Because only a fascist decides what can the millions should / can do ...

Yes, you got it ! Finally !!
I'd go further and say that even Pakistnis don't know what is good for them. Our two countries started at the same place, look where you are now.

Btw : I really appreciate (genuinely) the fact that you have gone through my earlier posts unlike PakShah who repititively rants without trying to understand my arguments.

Your beliefs on the issue isn't even standardized.
So if Pakistan tommorow has a larger economy than India, then Indian Occupied Kashmir should go with Pakistan only then?
What kind of messed up logic is that?

I told you exactly why the past doesn't apply here :
1. India didn't decide to create Pakistan, the Britishers did
2.Those rules are old
3.Pakistan has broken too many rules herself
4.Pakistan has attempted to take Kashmir by force in many Wars

All rules from the past are Null and Void now !

The UN resolutions dont seem to think so ...

... So Indians are being forced to keep 5+ million troops just to counter a few thousand militants ? Impressive strategy you got there ...

Bloody hell! 5+ million....that's might impressive of us, I must say !

I told you exactly why the past doesn't apply here :
1. India didn't decide to create Pakistan, the Britishers did
2.Those rules are old
3.Pakistan has broken too many rules herself
4.Pakistan has attempted to take Kashmir by force in many Wars

All rules from the past are Null and Void now !

Wrong! Pakistan only aced when India broke the rules on Kashmir!

Your statements are too general. If Pakistan broke rules on issues that are irrelevant to Kashmir, then your arguments fail.

This is about the Kashmir dispute, not anything else.

Don't embarass yourself, it were the Muslims of today's Pakistan who did not wwant to be part of Hindu majority regions.

If I am disqualified, it will be because this is a Pakistani Forum. Given the difficulty Pakistanis have in listening their country being criticised, anything is possible.

Unless I talk about what you want me to talk about i.e Plebiscite, you'd say that I am off topic.

I however insist that this is about finding a solution to Kashmir that would be best for Kashmiris (whether popular or not) and Keeps peace. I am suggesting a solution mind you, albeit a different one !

So the Kashmiris know what is good for them. :woot: Don;t try to shove your economics argument down their throats and our throats when it doesn't work. :lol:

No you are disqualified because you keep bringing irrelevant things which have nothing to do with Kashmir, the Kashmiris, and the Kashmir dispute.

that is where you fail.

Get lost if you don't know how to debate!

The world right now has changed buddy. the age of wars has gone. And the age of boundary change is also gone. No point now trying to force a solution that ioncorporates either of those.

That is precisely what you're advocating.

No, too bad. Oh really. Then what is the Iraq War and the Afghanistan war then?
Age of wars over?

You are so delusional, to the point of embarrassment:lol:!

You can;t admit you lost in a simple debate! :lol:

Yes the Muslims didn't want to be a part of India because as I explained , they thought that they would be persecuted. But has it come true ?
Don;t bring irrelevant debates which have nothing to do with the Kashmir dispute.

Muslims wanted to create an Islamic state.

End of discussion of this irrelevant debate.

But as I said, I am suggesting a solution. It is your problem if you don't like it, not mine.

You are an extremist dude because you are stuck on a plebiscite and constipated with it !- An extremist is a man who won't change his opinion and won't let you change the topic !

You sound like an extremist and terrorist.

Telling Kashmiris what you think is right for them? :lol: Whats this bull **** logic?

But as I said, I am suggesting a solution. It is your problem if you don't like it, not mine.

You are an extremist dude because you are stuck on a plebiscite and constipated with it !- An extremist is a man who won't change his opinion and won't let you change the topic !
What solution are you suggesting all along ? :azn: ... Just repeating the same " Kashmir's a integral part of our country " stance makes you what ! A bigger extremist than we are , doesn't it ?

What solution are you suggesting all along ? :azn: ... Just repeating the same " Kashmir's a integral part of our country " stance makes you what ! A bigger extremist than we are , doesn't it ?

lol, He is jumping around in circles, when we have debunked all his arguments. :lol:

His suggestion is not to listen to the Kashmiris. That is an extremist and terrorist opinion! :lol:

---------- Post added at 03:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I do not think Borders are being changed in Iraq and Afghanistan. Terrorism is being combated there.

A loser in a debate is a guy who gets repetitive and boring. And refuses to listen or read or even consider his opponents arguments patiently. And the loser generally talks in simplistic terms.

So far you're the one who can be accused of all of that !

No a loser is a person who cannot talk about his arguments using the most concise arguments.
Stop running away you coward. :lol:

you suggestion is that you want us to listen to what you think is right for the Kashmiris.

On the other hand Secur and I reject your terrorist mentality, and say lets ask what the Kashmiris want.

Ofcourse your "materialistic" arguments have collapsed like a deck cards collapse.

Horrors ! No !! I am suggesting that you keep the part of Kashmir that you have and we keeep what we have. Incidentally, the part you have is better than the one we have, it gives you access to China and prevents India's ingress into Afghanistan.
I do not see any reason why it is not the better part of Kashmir. ANd I do not understand why will your country not be satisfied with converting the LoC into International border OR Agree to maintain status quo for 100 years for a better, wiser generation to pull us two nations out of the conundrum.
A illegally occupied land must be taken back , not compromised ... You are speaking the same tune which the FM's of India usually do so good luck with that ...

Horrors ! No !! I am suggesting that you keep the part of Kashmir that you have and we keeep what we have. Incidentally, the part you have is better than the one we have, it gives you access to China and prevents India's ingress into Afghanistan.
I do not see any reason why it is not the better part of Kashmir. ANd I do not understand why will your country not be satisfied with converting the LoC into International border OR Agree to maintain status quo for 100 years for a better, wiser generation to pull us two nations out of the conundrum.

The wise thing to do is follow just and moral principles and listen to what the Kashmiris want. Simple!

Don;t bring irrelevant arguments. Doesn't matter who has the better part of the princely state.

What matters is the crux of the debate, which you can't answer me and secur.

The post in which you said "this is a pakistani defence forum."

Thats was a sign that you were failing and needed an "exit" or an excuse from this debate. :lol:

but the reality is you have no arguments. Unless ofcourse you want us to listen to your irrelevant nonsense. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom