What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

A illegally occupied land must be taken back , not compromised ... You are speaking the same tune which the FM's of India usually do so good luck with that ...

How??????? do u have anything practical or ur box is just full of assumptions, perceptions, helplessness etc etc etc

How??????? do u have anything practical or ur box is just full of assumptions, perceptions, helplessness etc etc etc
By another Kargil with a better politician than corrupt Nawaz in charge ! :lol: Militarily ofcourse !

Wrong again PakShah, I am not just saying what I am saying - I unlike you, am also proving it.

All you are doing is ranting without adding anything to the debate intellectually. Those my freind are the signs of a guy who has lost the ability to think (since the opponent won't discuss what you want discussed)

Emotions is all you have and probably facts about plebiscites and wars. Sorry mate, I have better things, I have sociological ideas

Then answere my arguments than just talking about my personality. :azn:

Answer my and Secur's arguments. We are waiting for it.

Hurry up!

What's talking so long.

You said you know what is good for the Kashmiris and Pakistanis, but the Kashmiris and Pakistanis don't know what is good for the Kashmiris.

My and Secur's argument: Lets ask what the Kashmiris think is best for them. Lets ask what the Kashmiris want!

Wrong again PakShah, I am not just saying what I am saying - I unlike you, am also proving it.

All you are doing is ranting without adding anything to the debate intellectually. Those my freind are the signs of a guy who has lost the ability to think (since the opponent won't discuss what you want discussed)

Emotions is all you have and probably facts about plebiscites and wars. Sorry mate, I have better things, I have sociological ideas
No , we are just responding to your repetitive arguments again and again ... You have been going round and round in circles since the debate started ... Your idea that " **** the Kashmiris opinion , we will decide whats better for them " isn't going to work ... What are you proving ? That democracy is just to mask the fascist nature of the Indians ... This thing , then you have proved it ...

Well Now ! You have decided that it is illegal haven't you !! I have also decided the same with regard to you. Fighting wars with us, Pushing in terrorists since 1989 is illegal.

You must realise that no matter what the rules say, India will not accept any solution that changes borders. So lease suggest something Practical.

It is a great compromise from India if we were to allow you to have Pak Occupied Kashmir. Can't Pakistan let India keep IoK. This is much more practical than what you seem to be advocating.

What Pakistan did was only in response to India breaking the law.

So when India breaks the law to attempt to get a upper hand, then Pakistan should sit there and do nothing.

That would be unjust. An eye for an eye!

And my solution is to accommodate the other side (India), but you seem to be stuck on what you want. Is a solution possible in those circumstances.

God I'll be a Captain before I switch off the Computer today ! Yay !!

You suggestion was to listen to your pathetic argument about not listening to the Kashmiris.

I don;t care if you become a general or not on this forum. Don;t bring any irrelevant trash to this debate.

Stay focused now! :lol:

By another Kargil with a better politician than corrupt Nawaz in charge ! :lol: Militarily ofcourse !

Militarily :lol::rofl: u are kidding right?????? ur army couldn't save ur eastern half which was under ur full control & u are dreaming abt kashmir. Good luck with ur dreams, after-all day dreaming is not a crime.

Secur , you don't realise this - But I could accuse you of the exact same thing. Having repetitive argumants and going round and round.

Tell me (keeping practical considerations into mind) What solution do you suggest then ?

We want a just solution to Kashmir, and we want what the Kashmiris want.

Simple!

The wise thing to do is follow just and moral principles and listen to what the Kashmiris want. Simple!

Yeah, we have seen how wise you guys are. Thanks but no thanks. Having failed to win militarily in 1965 & 1999, you are now whining about morality. You can't get on the table what you failed to do militarily. The Kashmiris can get what they want but within the limits of the Indian constitution. Nothing more is given to any other Indian citizens & so will it be for those in J&K.

If you are interested in morals, try doing that in Baluchistan. How does it matter if isn't in the U.N.? Morality seems not available to you unless mandated by the U.N. Moral arguments are double edged swords, legal positions are different. You cannot argue Baluchistan's legal position & Kashmir's moral position whenever it suits you. Arguments of convenience expose you for what you really are; Hypocrites ! you tried changing the U.N resolution of 1947 in 1965 & 1999. You failed. Why should you be rewarded for your failures by us agreeing to go back to 1947 when you didn't care for the same on those two occasions?

Militarily :lol::rofl: u are kidding right?????? ur army couldn't save ur eastern half which was under ur full control & u are dreaming abt kashmir. Good luck with ur dreams, after-all day dreaming is not a crime.
Tell you what ? I am simply amazed at the Indian ability to troll and derail the thread ... The thing which you are talking about is entirely different story ... Hasn't India already lost 2/5 of Kashmir to Pakistan and Aksai Chin to China ? :lol: So who's day dreaming here ?

Well so far you're the only ones who seems to have lost eyes and limbs. This is the exact attitude that got you there !!

Oh really India too has suffered alot. Enough of irrelevant nonsense. Back to the crux of the debate.

If you are interested in morals, try doing that in Baluchistan. How does it matter if isn't in the U.N.? Morality seems not available to you unless mandated by the U.N. Moral arguments are double edged swords, legal positions are different. You cannot argue Baluchistan's legal position & Kashmir's moral position whenever it suits you. Arguments of convenience expose you for what you really are; Hypocrites ! you tried changing the U.N resolution of 1947 in 1965 & 1999. You failed. Why should you be rewarded for your failures by us agreeing to go back to 1947 when you didn't care for the same on those two occasions?
We can extend the same idea to all seven sister states , Khalistan and Assam too ! Doesn't it become practical now ? :rofl: Genius , Is Baluchistan a disputed territory somehow like Kashmir ? Or we are occupying it with millions of troops ? We tried changing the UN resolution after Indian stubbornness not to hold plebiscite ... not before and its been the official stance of the GoP that we will continue to support Kashmiri freedom movement ... Whatever they want to do next is another matter ...

Tell you what ? I am simply amazed at the Indian ability to troll and derail the thread ... The thing which you are talking about is entirely different story ... Hasn't India already lost 2/5 of Kashmir to Pakistan and Aksai Chin to India ? :lol: So who's day dreaming here ?

Remember ignore the trolls bringing in irrelevant subjects such as Balochistan or losing Bangladesh which have nothing to do with the Kashmir dispute or the Kashmiris.

These trolls don;t know how to debate.

The Focus is:
1) Kashmiris do not want India
2) Kashmiris are promised a referendum.
3) chess-writer's argument is not to listen to the Kashmiris
4) Secur's and my argument is to listen to the Kashmiris.

5) If India did anything unjust, Pakistan only answered India in the name of justice: eye for an eye

This is everything pretty such summarized.
The most important part has been bolded.

That was the Past to the first and that was China to the second.

Time and money does not make justice or principles irrelevant!

Principles = Justice

Justice = Principles

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

That was the Past to the first and that was China to the second.

You saying that time has passed is irrelevant itself. It doesn't invalidate principles.

India's past record sort of indicates that India will be more successful if India attempted something similar., Iam confused, you tell me ?!
One of our territories isn't thousands of km's away now ... Keep trying , after all BLA and other insurgent groups are getting back on table to talk with GoP ...

Back
Top Bottom