What's new

Settle Kashmir and Get the Reward!!!

We can extend the same idea to all seven sister states , Khalistan and Assam too ! Doesn't it become practical now ? :rofl: Genius , Is Baluchistan a disputed territory somehow like Kashmir ? Or we are occupying it with millions of troops ? We tried changing the UN resolution after Indian stubbornness not to hold plebiscite ... not before and its been the official stance of the GoP that we will continue to support Kashmiri freedom movement ... Whatever they want to do next is another matter ...
you've already tried khalistan, and miserably failed as usual. and geography doesn't allow you to meddle in our north east.
nobody gives credence to your moral upper hand and you've tried military options as well, what else is left now?

One of our territories isn't thousands of km's away now ... Keep trying , after all BLA and other insurgent groups are getting back on table to talk with GoP ...

Look at how this hypocrite chess-write is running away.
He cannot justify his stand according to moral and just principles.
He brings in irrelevant things like "time" and "money." Things that are irrelevant and don't affect the Kashmir dispute.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Come on dude, do not go to sleep befor you have received enough bashing,Besides I want to be Captain today.

My Take of course differs :
We'll gladly take the remaining eye too. Funny how you want to listen to Kashmiris because you know they will say what you want them to say , completely ignoring the fact that India is a secular country. Ststus quo is the only solution.

It will take Pakistanis 20 years more of impoverishment and fundamentalism to come to senses and agree to it though.

---------- Post added at 01:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

Ok I will note that excuse in my diary, I'd also appreciate it if you simultaneously gave me the excuses for losing various Wars as well so that my diary of Pakistani excuses and dreams is complete !

lol, hypocrite! India being a secular country is irrelevant to the Kashmir dispute.

its all about what the Kashmiris want and what Kashmiris think is important for them.

My Take of course differs :
We'll gladly take the remaining eye too. Funny how you want to listen to Kashmiris because you know they will say what you want them to say , completely ignoring the fact that India is a secular country. Ststus quo is the only solution.

It will take Pakistanis 20 years more of impoverishment and fundamentalism to come to senses and agree to it though.

Funny , how the Indians dont want to hold plebiscite because they knows it results before its held even ! Despite 60 years of occupation , are you telling that you weren't able to win the hearts of people and thus relying on oppressive military tactics to keep J & K under control ? :azn: What does being secular has to do with all that ?

Funny , how the Indians dont want to hold plebiscite because they knows it results before its held even ! Despite 60 years of occupation , are you telling that you weren't able to win the hearts of people and thus relying on oppressive military tactics to keep J & K under control ? :azn: What does being secular has to do with all that ?

we can afford to keep it in control.

The second statement was in response to the assertion that Pakistan will find a military solution to the problem.
The first statement - Time and Money is overruled by underlying currents, one of which is Indian Secularism which you so conveniently forget when you chose to burry your head in the sand and hope for a day when Pakistan will force a solution on India. It favours India if you keep fixated on Kashmir and encourage your Mad Mullahs !

Why do you bashing Mullahs? I take I offensively!
Bash my arguments or bash me if you can justisfy yourself to do so.

But don't call all Mullah mad!

Enough of the irrelevant stuff. See your trick chess-writer is to derail the debate by bringing in irrelevant subjects.

It doesn't matter what India wants or whether India is secular or not.

Its all about the Kashmiris. All about what the people want in Indian occupied Kashmir and in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

India being secular is the most relevent thing to this debate. You see Indian never wanted pakistan created, the Britishers created it. I will be reasonable and not call for a reunification - The reason, why of course - Too much time has passed.

Same is the case with Kashmir !

No you are wrong!

It doesn;t matter if India is secular or not.

Its all about what the Kashmiris want.

Stop talking rubbish.

Lets see what the Kashmiris want.

Pakistan or secular India.

Very simple.

My arguments are very simple.

No, it is about what is possible and what is not.

btw, you must be a Mad mullah I spoke of, is it?

No, it is possible to have a just and moral solution to Kashmir according to what the Kashmiris want.

Target my arguments, please we all know you are running out of arguments. :lol:

India being secular is the most relevent thing to this debate. You see Indian never wanted pakistan created, the Britishers created it. I will be reasonable and not call for a reunification - The reason, why of course - Too much time has passed.

Same is the case with Kashmir !
So who wanted Pakistan in the first place :rofl: Indian muslims or some aliens ... and who's living in it now ? The Britishers ? or the same Indians muslims ... What logics are these actually ? :what: ... We wanted to be independent and we gained it ... Same is the case with Kashmir ... Time doesn't matter ...

We can extend the same idea to all seven sister states , Khalistan and Assam too ! Doesn't it become practical now ? :rofl: Genius , Is Baluchistan a disputed territory somehow like Kashmir ? Or we are occupying it with millions of troops ? We tried changing the UN resolution after Indian stubbornness not to hold plebiscite ... not before and its been the official stance of the GoP that we will continue to support Kashmiri freedom movement ... Whatever they want to do next is another matter ...

Truly, I feel much like a genius when I see your posts. You can compare whatever state but it is YOU who are making the moral argument case, not me. Only you can be held accountable for your position. We are quite happy with the status quo.

You tried changing whenever.. we are not going back to the U.N. resolution just because you failed.

Your possession of Baluchistan is disputed by Baluchis, that should be enough for a moral argument. If it is a legal argument you seek, I have already replied earlier. you tried to change & we won't let you go back.

Yes , everyone knows what sort of democracy India really is ... There was no need to clarify ...
then there should be no arguments, ehh?
Kashmir stays with us since we can afford to control it.

So who wanted Pakistan in the first place :rofl: Indian muslims or some aliens ... and who's living in it now ? The Britishers ? or the same Indians muslims ... What logics are these actually ? :what: ... We wanted to be independent and we gained it ... Same is the case with Kashmir ... Time doesn't matter ...

It was Muslims of the British Raj. Don't use the term "Indian Muslims" British Raj was not present day "India."

Enough of irrelevant stuff.

India's stance on the involvement of religion in India's internal politics have nothing to do with the Kashmir dispute.

For it is what the Kashmiris want.

chess-writer can't seem to answer us Secur. He has run stale. He is looking for tricks! :lol:

Why do you bashing Mullahs? I take I offensively!
Bash my arguments or bash me if you can justisfy yourself to do so.

But don't call all Mullah mad!

Enough of the irrelevant stuff. See your trick chess-writer is to derail the debate by bringing in irrelevant subjects.

It doesn't matter what India wants or whether India is secular or not.

Its all about the Kashmiris. All about what the people want in Indian occupied Kashmir and in Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.

If Pakistan Would have Not Invaded Kashmir , there Would Not have been Dispute In Kashmir !

Lets not get into the past shall we now ! i just gave you my point of view. If a miority wants to braek away and want their own land, they can't demand it - They must accept what is given - Beggars must not be choosers is an old english idiom that applies here. So be happy with what you got away with !

lol hypocrite, you bring up history when it suits you, but if Secur and I bring up history, you get scared and say don't bring up history.

learn to think first before typing hypocrite! :lol:

I will now go , smoke and come back. If PakShah wants to disappear, he can do so now and sneak away ! Else I'll come back and start belting him again ! :-)
Such superiority complex and arrogance is hilarious :lol: If you cant discuss and are constantly being debunked in your arguments and want to leave from here then you are free to do it ... Nobody's forcing you to debate with us :P ... Why post that you are going to smoke or bathroom? :rofl: And if you want to come tomorrow do the same Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V thing and go round and round in circles ... Good bye for now !

Back
Top Bottom